IVF/ICSI Support Group

WYKoo, yup, feel relieved and happy! Think I felt more relief at first though, hahah.. But still not out of the woods yet. More hurdles to clear ahead.

Went to IVF ct n got my bt done. Result only out 2mrw. Managed to see my dr too. He gave me a jab.. Very worried now
sad.gif

Thanks blurbabe and moo, will try to stay zen... And monitor my spotting. Just hope it's not menses!

Baby galore, glad u saw your dr and got jab. For now, don't think too much...bed rest more and don't stress ok. It's bfp bfp bfp! Stay zen... Jia you!

Haro wykoo!!! Long time no "see"!

Luv, akan datang!!!
happy.gif

Babygalore, dnt stress Liao. As long as u jab alrdy u r more or less safe la. Now most impt is bed rest first. Dnt move abt....

Ok I am powdering myself in babygalore's babydust powder.... **puff puff puff** nice smell Lo!!!!!

Red Velvet, what do you mean by 16 follicles in total? Is it a scan? My dr didn't tell me how many i have lei. I am going for my scan this Wed. Hope I am responding well to Elonva, if not there is a possibility that I may need daily jab which I don't really want haha.

Babygalore, try not to think too much? Try to relax and it will be good for your bb too!

babygalore..glad u got the jab...i think its impt to get addl support during this early stg especially if tested bfp...kk std is d19 which maybe a little too long i felt

Luv n hope! Congrats!!!! Im so happy to hear this news. It gives us hopes.. One milestone down for u
happy.gif
can u pls remind me is this a fresh or frozen cycle n who is your doctor?

Baby G, it will be all good....Stay positive!
To all the TCC graduates, pls stay around and support this old lady , 2 more weeks before i start my IVF journey.

Hope, before doc sent me for jab, she scanned me and said I have 16 egg follicles already. She said if I have 20 egg follicles in both ovaries, then I am not qualify cos the drug will probably cos me to have OHSS. I am jabbing on Friday night before seeing doc on Sat. The jab to prevent ovulation one. I am asking my husband to jab me.

I know what you mean, I also don't want more jabs. Ouchs...
happy.gif
I am such a whimp.;P

Now I got to take more protein to prevent OHSS.

Babygalore, dont worry too much. Hope your spotting stop after your support jab.

Red velvet think you have more follicles is it good news?
happy.gif

Oh I'm going for scab on wed, not sure if the nurse when do that jab for me? Praying everything will be smooth smooth for us!!!

Abple jia you!
happy.gif

Hmm J Ning around? I remember she's having for ivf this month also!

This month, we have Hope, red velvet, Jning and joyfully cycling. Jiayou, cycling buddies! Yes, pray that we will do well for stimulation, ER and ET.
happy.gif

BabyG, don't worry! Jia you ok! So long got jab then is ok. If u still. Worry maybe can go pte doc. Kiki can share the contact I guess. Congrats dear ~!

Congrate luvnhope n babygalore. Shower n scratch back In your bb spa.

Take gd care and continue ur rest. Let your beanies stablize in your cosy womb.

Sunstillshines and moo3moo Lots of hugs

BabyGalore, now that you've gotten the jab, just rest easy for now. Dun worry (i know it's easier said than done, but try). Staying stress free helps!

Tutu, this is my 2nd fresh, this time round under CARE.

Abple, will surely lend you my support
happy.gif

Hope, what's scab?

sunstillshines, during my 2ww, I either sit on my bed (and use my laptop, heheh) or lie down when i'm tired. I also make it a point to walk around occasionally (like go to the toilet or to the kitchen to get my food). In my last fresh, i had moderate OHSS and lay in bed most of the time. I find that a balance is more impt. Need to rest whenever tired, but still ensure blood circulation by walking ard now and then. Just not for too long. My nurse said don't walk for more than half an hour. Most importantly, stay stress free!

Thanks Fou Fou!! Hope you're resting well and gearing up for next cycle.
happy.gif

Hi i1bb, according to online ivf calculator, i'm 4 weeks plus now. Usually counted from last menstrual period. So for us IVF-ers, take ER day as ovulation day and then add 2 weeks b4 that (they're assuming a typical 28-day cycle). Now another 2ww to see the heartbeat(s)! *anxious*

Wow luv, u r 4 weeks plus!!! Woohoo!! Same goes for Babygalore!!! 6 weeks can c heartbeats alrdy? I tot 8 weeks? Babygalore! Congrats!!! Now just lie down n do nothing ya....
happy.gif

BabyGalore, wow, ur hCG reading is higher than mine! Higher chance of twins than me, heheh... Your spotting hasn't stopped? What kind of jab did the doc give u?

i1BB, actually abt 6 to 7 weeks range can see heartbeat i think. Think for my first gal, i saw her hb at week 8 (can't remember if i had appt in week 7). That time, I blur blur, didn't realise how big a milestone that was then, hahah...

BabyG, congrats again! We got lots of baby dust today
happy.gif
pls bed rest for this few days. Maybe u can try the glutinous porridge and take some 人参. I heard dr.zou mentioned abt this b4. Maybe this will helped!

Now tell us what you have done in this 2ww, any symptoms u had?

Prosepina, BabyGalore may not know how to read 人参
happy.gif
You mean ginseng right? But there are different types of ginseng. Which is the correct one to take har?

Haha..yeah ginseng. I thought only one type? Quite expensive one lo! I think go Chinese medical hall tell them for pregnant lady, they will intro correct type.

Prosepina, i hear there's American ginseng, Korean ginseng etc etc... I'm clueless when it comes to which one is cooling or heaty.

And dun worry, you'll "transform" very soon!
happy.gif

I think I got the proluton jab.. Not sure if it's the correct spelling.. I was crying my eyeballs out so didn't pay too much attention when talk was taking to the nurse.. But got the jab on my butt. Shd the jab stop my spotting?

Sunstillshines, hugs hugs. Glad that u are a brave gal and look forward. Soon baby dust will fall to you. Jia you!

A big congrats to Luv and Babygalore
happy.gif

i1bb, hihi, when are you starting your treatment? Sorry have not been following the thread.

Big congratz to bbgalore too! have a smooth 9 month ahead. Please pour bbdusts on all forum ladies here tonite so that we can all join you to be MTBs soon.

Luv, i pop out at the right moment. hahaha....

BabyGalore, the jab shld help stop the spotting. Dun fret okie? Was your spotting only visible when u wipe or does it stain your panty? If it's brownish, maybe it's just old blood from implantation?

Thanks Leor!!
happy.gif

Hi wykoo, I'm "redundant" here la cos now taking thyroid meds n tcm to tiao. Shd b end this year then start ba

Congrats babygalore, such high reading too! See, nothing to worry... Now just bed rest bed rest... And monitor your spotting or any changes, go back see dr ok! Wishing u a smooth smooth 9mths! Take care..
happy.gif

Everyone here is so happy... And all showering in both you and Luv babydusts lo!

Bbgalore, try not to worry too much as it wont help your situation. Easier said than done, but pl try. Also try to rest as much as possb ideally in bed. Maybe can oso get some an tai meds if u r into tcm. Seems to keep those bfp sisters bleeding-free.

Luv, it's there when I wipe.. It's brownish.. I really want the spotting to go away, only than I would feel better.

Thank you very much ladies.. U have been great support to me.

BabyGalore, brownish sounds like it's old blood. Just keep up your support meds and rest well yeah. Some of the sisters here also had spotting in their early weeks. Now they're in their 2nd / 3rd trimester.
happy.gif

In my first pregnancy, i also had spotting in Week 5. Went on to deliver a healthy gal.
happy.gif
Of course, hoping that i won't have to go thru the same worries of spotting again this time round! We can do it!

Back