IVF/ICSI Support Group

Luv, dont fret, some HPTs perpectually appear faint despite HCG level rises. I played around with a few HPTs before and all inconsistent in darkness when i already knew my HCG that time was above 1000. So dont worry ok? At dpt15 can get line is definitely good enough. Have faith in yourself and your bab(ies). Are you yearning for twins? Lately alot of twins from recently BFP sisters, maybe you too!

Sunstillshines, why dun u go for BT? Who knows u may need more support? Or you're quite sure? Stay strong no matter the outcome, as I'm sure you will!

heartbeats!! Thanks for coming back to lend me your support!
happy.gif
I really hope my babies stay strong and stick!

Joyfully, how big were your follicles? Was it Angela or Dr Paul who did the scan for you today?

blurxuan and i1bb, thanks! Trying to stay positive however hard it may be...

heartbeats, thanks, your words make me feel a little more assured. I'm happy with singleton or twins, so long as it's a healthy successful pregnancy!
How are you and your little ones doing?
happy.gif

Luv, will be successful de. CARE does a great job supporting early pregnancies so all will be smooth sailing, dont worry. You just rest alot and eat well while you can and before MS sets in.

We are fine, still counting each day as milestone as it passes. Until i reach at least 28 weeks, i cant really relax yet.

Hi all, would like to find out what is consider good lining? And immunocal can replace ew? Or should like both together? Or alternate day for each.

Babygalore, all the best to u ya. Today we pong pong in (luv's) baby dusts. Tmr we powder ourselves with (your) baby dusts ok! Have faith
happy.gif

Sunstillshines, sun still shines!! N there's always rainbow ya... Jia yo!

Yoyo heartbeats!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! So excited to c u here!!!

luv: normally wat time will they call.
also want to ask abt coq10. i went watson saw blackmore brand but got so many coq10 75mg, coq10 150mg and coq10 omega.
which one is the one i should buy?

bruno, hopefully i'll get the call by 3pm.
Depends on your comfort level which dosage u want. I got the 50mg ones cos I'm also taking Conceive Well which has some CoQ10 too and I was afraid of overdoing it. But other sisters here take the 150mg one. Your personal preference i guess.

Yoyo i1BB!
happy.gif
JY gal! I am still rooting for you!

Luv, i am 10 weeks away to reach 28 weeks. We can JY together. The day you cross your 1st trimester means i also crossing 28 weeks. Then we can both relax alittle. Now your next 8-10 weeks very critical as all major organs are formed in 1st trimester so do eat and rest well.

Heartbeats, continue rooting for me ya!!! Akan datang ;) u take care n rest well ya. 28 weeks very fast reach... Gambete

Luv, eagerly waiting for your official announcement. You are definitely preggie, stay cool! After my BT result, I used a clear blue hpt to double check (& see the double line for myself, no guts to test b4 BT :p), although my hcg level was 900+, the line doesn't look as dark as I thought. Thus, don't think too much okie.

Sunstillshines, hugs..you have decided not to go for BT?

heartbeats, yes, let's jiayou together!!
happy.gif
You know the gender of your twins yet?

Angel, thanks too!! Hahah... i remember u saying that you tested after BT just to see the double lines.
happy.gif
I really hope it's true in my case too that the hpt is not as dark as it shld be.

luv..u sure dio..dun worry...

babygalore...u sure not testing?

heartbeats..why need 28wks? i jus hope to pass my 1st tri and off goes the MS..

bruno..i drink lrd during early weeks but not now due to ms..whatever goes in will comes out..lol...dr zou say my face looks slimmer though my weight increase..

Luv, it's gonna be +ve. Think positive and don't stress yourself too much. The line is already an indication, be it dark or faint. Waiting for your Baby Dust later :D

mc, i think heartbeats wants to cross 28 weeks becos by then the babies have a much higher chance of surviving even if born premature (likely with twins). heartbeats, am i right?

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!!
happy.gif

Luv, i had a few scans with Dr Loh, Dr Tan and Prof Yeo. All detected 1 boy, 1 girl so far.

MC007, cos my boy's placenta is low, triggering bleeding previously so i have to be very careful to avoid preterm.

Okay... sorry to keep all of u waiting and thanks so much for listening to my paranoid whining, hahah... Just got the call. My beta is almost 600. I'm so relieved!!!!
happy.gif

Ya Luv, you are spot on. Given my condition, high risk of preterm so i have to be very careful to hold out till at least 28 weeks so in case really preterm got chance to survive.

heartbeats, where is Prof Yeo at? Why did u go to him/her?

Oh, and so let's officially declare the babyspa open yeah!
happy.gif
Who wants the jacuzzi? ;P

BabyGalore, come and add on to the baby dust shower tomorrow! Heheh...

Baby dust to all! (Wow... always imagined myself saying that on the forum, heheh... finally have a chance to really say it!)
happy.gif

Congrats Luv!!! I want to catch your bbdust!!! Hee!!! Please stay on the forum to share and support us! You are bringing lots of joy and positive energy to us!
happy.gif

Gals in having my stimulation now. Eating 6EW a day and 1 packet of immunocal. Is that enough? Don't know why I feel more tired after the jab and my AF ended earlier than usual... Is that normal? Paisei it's my 1st fresh so not really sure what's normal haha.

Taking some of luv's baby dust an sprinkling on myself.. Hehe I need it for tomorrow .. Time seems to be going so slowly today for me..

heartbeats, oic... i'm sure u had good results for the OSCAR?
happy.gif

Thanks BabyGalore!
happy.gif
Excited for your BT tmw!

Hope, you sound like you're doing good. You can also consider taking prenatal vitamins like Conceive Well. And of course take lotsa protein from meat too.
I think it's normal to feel tired from the jabs. Different pple react differently to the meds. Just listen to your body and rest more if necessary.
Don't worry abt ur AF. What's more important is the new lining that's going to build up from now on, cos that's where your little ones will snuggle up in!
happy.gif

Luv, ya ok, cleared of down syndrome, phew!

I am so happy for you! Is this your first bfp? Can try the clearblue digital hpt if you like and take a picture of it as momento.

Suntillshines Hugs.

LuvNhope catching ur babydust. I want to shower babydust today..
happy.gif

i1BB now can shower babydust.. Pong pong

Waiting more babydust to come..jia you sisters

heartbeats, congrats on the good OSCAR result! And thanks!!
happy.gif
It's my first BFP in 4 years plus since i started TTCing after my first kid. Hoping hard that it sticks!!

Luv, thanks! I'm taking multi vitamins not pre natal though. Maybe should buy some Hee. Don't worry! Your baby(ies) are sticking with you!!!

Babygalore, relax today and watch some light drama? Iwe are rooting for u to spread more bb dust to us!!!
happy.gif

Luv, Congrat! Wish you smooth 9 mth ahead... catching your bb dusts.

So envy ... so many of you BFP and graduated from this tread.

Aya, I very sian today. AF come and Mondays blue and tons of work to do... Really no mood.. Moody moody.

any of you know if TCM Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade have consultation in the afternoon? What time does it till? Last registration?
Now, AF come and got to see TCM.

luv...woohoo..600..hmmm maybe u will join us in the twins family.

hope..i think it depends on yr response too..if already gd den no need so much but if not so gd, den need to chiong

heartbeats..oic...i also scare of complication cos dr tan keep telling me twins need to be more kful especially at my old age..going for oscar next mth..gan cheong...

mc, hahah.. well, not exactly 600 but nearly lah
happy.gif
I thought it's not a very high number considering it's 18dpo and more likely singleton? Or am I wrong? What was your reading back then? But actually I'd be happy with either scenario as I said.
happy.gif

BabyGalore, will be going back for BT monitoring over the next few weeks. I think at least until the heartbeat scan. Another hurdle to cross!

Congrats Luv, have a smooth sailing 9 mths.. Take care and rest, eat well! First trimester impt so rest more ok.
happy.gif

Catching your babydusts but may have to leave it for future le, had spotting today. So it's like history all over again, few days before spotting comes.

Look forward to baby galore good news tomorrow..
happy.gif

Sunstilshines, big big hug for u .. Understand how u must be feeling... Hope u get over the sadness and come back stronger, meantime tiao body to prepare for bfp! Jia you!

Back