IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hahahaha luv, me not much to "contribute" ma n in the meantime can only come in here for "spa"... Muahaha

Babysmurf, no intention leh. Mayb oct or nov ba

i1BB, see, the thread is so lively today cos of your fantastic spa idea. ;P And let's not forget who started the roller coaster ride analogy? Heheh... You're definitely contributing!
happy.gif

Red Velvety Babe- 39 only? No, you dont qualify. Still young lah!
Sunstillshine- Yes, it will be my☝IVF.
BabyG- CONGRATS!
Hope- Yup let's 加油!

Whoa... Luv! I can "claim credit"??? Oooh.... Then dnt leave out the "Kok" thing cos I think I started out being so "violent" leh... Anyway today the thread's so lively not b cos of me la, b cos everyone is so happy for u n Babygalore!!!

Mc, ooooh... So 6 weeks alrdy can c heartbeats... I all along tot 8 weeks wor. Silly me

Babygalore, congrats!!! I know it's difficult not to be worried. You have done what you can... Like what luv said it may be old blood so hang in there... The jab should stop the spotting soon. Be brave for your babies
happy.gif

Heartbeats, congrats on your good Oscar results!
happy.gif
so happy for you!
happy.gif

Luv and babygalore, congrats once again on your bfp!!! Grabbing your bbdust! Babygalore, don't worry so much, you'll be ok.. Waiting for your official result tomorrow.
happy.gif

i1BB, of course your credit lah! Oh, u also "responsible" for all the kokking going around ah? Yeah hor, forgot who started it liao, hahah... Actually i also like u, tot can see heartbeat in Week 8. Only realise recently that can actually see earlier.

Ibb, I just read ur comment.. U very funny leh.. Taking babydust and powdering your face.. U very cute la..

Prosepina, things I did during 2ww: wore fluffy bedroom slippers all the time. Drank lrd every other day. Drank ginger water alternate days. Ate durian and mango alternate days. As for diet, mostly it's home cooked dishes and plenty of vegs. Forced myself to drink milk and eat eggs. (the last time I took milk and eggs was when I was a toddler, I hate the smell of them).. I'm kinda wierd.. Haha

I think that's about it..

Hope, glad to know that you are responding well to Elonva!
happy.gif

All the best to your scan and pray that you'll have good number of follicles with good size.
happy.gif

Heartbeats, congrats on having one boy and one girl!! I also want!!!!;p

Eskimo & joyfully.. Thanks ladies.. Trying not to think so much abt the spotting.. Here I chant.. Bfp bfp bfp ..

C'mon yo, repeat after me .. Bfp bfp bfp..

Hope, I took tcm for two mths before my cycle but didn't continue as it was difficult to travel up and down and wk really took a toll on my as it was mid year exam period. But I have been taking conceive well religiously from last year.. In addition my dh also bought be calcium pills since I dont drink milk.

Cas and depressedgal, please do not read too much into your symptoms.. Mild Spotting and sore breasts can also indicate to positive pregnancy... Stay zen and positive ok... Please grab as much bbdust fr luv and babygalore... Hope you gals will bring us gd news soon... Jiayou k?

Redvelvet... *wave*... actually I was asking for you in another thread.;p Wow, congrats on the good no of follicles! I am soooo happy for you.. Guess you must be responding well to elonva.. Actually I envy you and Hope, who are on elonva.. As you gals do not need daily jabs.. Unlike me, 4jabs a day is not joke.
sad.gif
may God watch over us and pray that we'll all bfp soon.
happy.gif

Bbgalore, i want bfp too. BFP, BFP, BFP! All ladies here chant 'we want bfp'! brown means it is going to stop soon. No worries. just rest more and try not to walk too much.

Luv, thanks... Hope to be yours and babygalore preggy mates soon.
happy.gif
actually this morning, I did see the black lady and another lady in brown dress. Then I went in to Ning's room for Angela to mix menopur for me. When I came out, I saw one lady with shoulder hair length, wearing grey top. But didn't notice the bottom. I just go up to Angie and make payment. What time were you at CARE? I came out from Angela's room around 9.10am..

Hope, my ER is scheduled to be this sat. But still subject to 2 more scans. How about yours?

Here's a cybertoast to all the sisters here, hope we will all bfp bfp bfp soon!!!!
happy.gif

Hope, Redvelvet, JNing, Shainie, Cas, depressedgal, Chrisl, prospeina, Eskimobaby, 1ibb, Nurul, Wykoo, tutu and HappyPinky, may all our dreams come true soon!!! Sorry if I have missed out any of the sisters name.

Joyfully, my grey top had little poka dots. I know a lady was making payment when I came out from Angela's room. I asked Angie whether i needed to stay and make payment. Were you the lady making payment??

Luv, Gosh... Sorry didn't notice the polka dots print.

I think there is only one person who is making a payment then, so I supposed must be me. Did u take a seat after coming out from the room?

Luv, hehe...

Babygalore, I not dust face leh... I ish puff whole body from top to toe with baby dusts hor!!! Huat ahhhh!!! Lolx

Joyfully, YUMMMMMMMMM SEEEEEEENG!

Hahaha... 1ibb, that's a good one!! How could I have missed out our Singaporeans' style of toast! Yummmmmm Sengggggg!
happy.gif

Joyfully, yup, i did (on the side of the sofa nearer the door) after Angie said i needed to make payment. I wear glasses too. Correct? So we likely "met"!
happy.gif
Aiyah, was so preoccupied with thoughts of hCG level that i didn't take a closer look at the ladies ard then. But i do remember the lady making payment was quite slim.
happy.gif

Luv, haha... Then I think it must be you!!! Yup, you were sitting near to the door.. And you are very fair right?
happy.gif

Joyfully, uh, hahah.. most pple say i'm fair. But i don't think i'm really THAT fair, hahah... You must've seen my unflattering worried look then, heheh... When's your next visit? I'm going down on Thu again.

Babygalore, thanks for the tips! I didn't take Conceive well... Shall see how is my coming scan. Meanwhile u rest well and take care of your babies!!!
happy.gif

Joyfully, you jia you ok! My scan is this wed.... Hopefully everything is ok! What about you? Must be progressing well! I'm envious of red velvet too so many follicles!!! You jia you ok! ER coming soon for u!!!!
happy.gif

LuvHope & BabyGalore, Congratulations!! And celebrations!! Lalalalalalalllalallalala ....
Smooth smooth 9mths ahead for you!

Thanks for the Baby Dust Spa {jumps into spa pool}

happy.gif

Babysmurf, thanks. I'll wait for another bbdust shower from u before I start next cycle
happy.gif

Tutu, no frozen so must start fresh, 3rd one. Need to rest, tio my body & dh's and consider next step. Meeting wif Dr Yu in mid Jul first. Think next cycle shdn't be so soon, I dun dare to take too many 2 wk leave so often..

Hi HopeTing, how are you? Just cleared for the suppression, will be starting stimulation this Wednesday.

Sisters, I got a bad bruise from my injections. Dunno how that happened
sad.gif
Hubby now boiling egg to rub rub

Luv, can't tell you are worried.. But you looked rather absolved in your own thoughts.;p You are very slim too.... Just checking, your specs is black rite? My next scan is on wed and fri... So prob, wont bump into you this week. But if u r staying with Angeka till your 1st tri, then there will be plantu of chance to bump into each othrt.
happy.gif
And ya, Paul did the scan for me this morning. R u using him as your gynae?

Hope, your scan will go smoothly.. Don't worry k??? May you also have lots of follicles and of gd size during your scan on wed.. Let's all jiayou tog!
happy.gif

Hope,

J Ning... All the best for your stimulation!
happy.gif

I understand how you feel, my tummy is filled with bruises. Did u wear jeans or tights? Cos i think my bruises came from the button on my skinnyjeans and tights. The buttons prob pressed unto my tummy when I sit down. So, that explains how my bruises came about.

And now, I dare not sayang (as in going in round movements) my tummy, cos it still hurts.. Hence, am trying to wear dresses from this week onwards.

Thanks Jning!
happy.gif
All the best for your cycle!

Joyfully, my specs r dark grey rimmed n orange at the sides. Close to black? Hahah... Will stay with Dr Paul for now n see how it goes. I must say he's quite skilful. Was feeling fine after ER n he did ET quickly n smoothly.

Thks joyfully for ur encouragement. I oso wan tons of baby dust n wan get BFP BFP BFP BFP * billion times

Anw won't pin too much hope on my natural cycle. Now juz waiting for aug to start my cycle. Any aug cycle buddies w me?

Luv, noted on your clarification on your specs col. As it was a quick glance, so I may have mistaken it for black.;p Hmm.. Ya, if I managed to conceive, most prob will follow him. But my first impression of him is gd!
happy.gif

Depressed gal, jiayou and you'll bfp bfp bfp soon!

Abple, sorry to miss out your name in my cybertoast earlier! Yum mm Sengggggg ok?!! Btw, wanna share with you, that for gonal f, it is ok not to inject all the way in. I checked with the doctor today, she says it's ok, and she mentions sth like "sub-cut". Not sure if I get the term correct.

Luv, ya.. I think you are right! I asked Angela cos am worried that my gonal f Injection might go to waste, but she assured me that it's ok.
happy.gif
Phew...

Babygalore: just read abt the good news
happy.gif
happy.gif
congrats congrats. pls give me some of the babydusts
happy.gif

luv: u planning to continue an tai medicine now or going to stop?

bruno, i just finished my store of an tai yao. My tcm doc is out of town now. Will call his clinic to check tmw if can get more med.

Joyfully, thanks! Hope all of us smooth smooth and get BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!! Wahaha! My scan also wed same as u!

J Ning! Yeah u joining us soon! Are you using the new drug? Hee jia you ok! We have a big pool of bb dust for us to dip in!!! *plunge into the pool Liao!!!! *
happy.gif

A BIG CONGRATULATION to both Luvnhope & BabyGalore! I not only wan to shower in bbdust, haha....I need to scoop a bowl and gobble up! Yummy yummy! Hope with this bbdust I will be BFP soon
happy.gif

Sunstillshine & moo3, a BIG HUGS to u both! Please stay strong n continue to Jia you together!

For sisters who are in 2ww, best of luck to u all!

Back