IVF/ICSI Support Group

Nurul..gd luck for yr upcoming ET..did you manage to do a scan on lining?

Luv..I also start Puregon when my AF is not fully clear yet. Think shld be ok bah. When is yr first scan?

Prosepina, gd luck for your scan tml.

Joynfaith, u will be starting this cycle when your AF report right? How many days late now?

Dr Zou had quite many success cases recently, she showed me all the ticks beside the names that she puts down on her calendar..therefore jiayou all.. this is a gd mth.,.

Usagi: will check with Dr Tan HH abt the new drug also. Make appt with him this wed.

Joynfaith: mine also not here. Hai. This wed dr tan day. Morning kkh. Afternoon tcm tan.

Kiki: yap yap. I start with laoshi last year ard nov till early march. Budget too tight so stop. Currently only ask my friend do Distant healing for. Told me my lining too thick this time n seem like peeling. Still waiting for AF to be here.

Find it so coincident taken care by all the Tan family. Gynea Tan, TCM Tan n my healer also Tan. Hahahahaha

Babysmurf, I started with Lao Shi aft my failed cycle in Jan. Now she partner with a lady call Linda. Linda will see your zi wei dou shu and advise when is the best time to do ET to increase your chances. Then plan the healing session according. Linda quite zhun. ^^

nurul wow so many eggs..good good. rest well

yup i am on Puregon now. friday going 4 scan. scared won't have many eggs.
i am not a fan of EW haiz

Kiki, I didn't let her see. Cos last time with laoshi she has not work with her yet. But my friend is also like giving me the dates. They are like our O days. Haha

Babysmurf, I happened to do my ET liao then I see her. She told me the lunar 4th mth is good for my health. And happened that my AF was late and thus my ET was delayed to the lunar 4th mth if not my ET would have been lunar 3rd mth. She didn't give me specific dates. Just told me which mths are gd.

Nurul, Fou Fou, Kitty Baby, Joanne: *wave* *wave* cycle buddy, I m here. So tired I slept the whole day. Today my stomach is very bloated n cramp after ET. Nurse advice me to take 6-8 EW per day and drink ginger + longan.

I transferred 2 and froze 13. Officially in 2ww now
happy.gif

Baby smuf: I was curious and ask about the new drug. The nurse at TFC said 1 pen is very expensive and not everyone is suitable and have to be carefully monitored to prevent over stimulation. But is good for those who don t respond well to the usual Gonal F or puregon. So, I guess this is really new hope and miracle for mum to be.

Nurul: Good luck in your ET. Have a good rest. And you will be joining us in very 2ww soon.

Jia you everyone! Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try and perseverance.

Nurul, congrats on the gd no of eggs retrieved.
happy.gif

1ibb, wow... You must have enjoyed yourself in BKK right? The thai baht is so weak now, sooo gd to shop there.
happy.gif

Kittykatty, welcome to the 2ww... Wishing you best of luck, and waiting for you to spread babydust to me.
happy.gif

Thanks Kitty Baby!
Ya. Have to take more EW but start to have fear factor...
How are you lately?

They just casually mentioned they are 1 or 2 grade for my embryos but I don t know what it means.

Hi Chevy, i saw dr earlier this month and he asked me to call on 1st day of menses, then follow by scans. So i assume its starting this month. But im not sure of how the whole flow is like until i go back for my first scan. Will ask the nurse and see how is it. Also thinking of doing blastocyst if it will increase chances.

Think im on natural since no medication given to me except aspirin, which im also unsure why. Dr was very brief and didnt explain much.

So when are you seeing dr? You also doing tcm? i was planning to but seems too rushed now so don't know if only go acupuncture for 2-3 times will help or not.

Kittykatty, all the best for your 2ww..
Rest as much as you can, eat well and keep a happy mood ok.. look forward to your gd news.

Everyone in cycle or 2ww, jia you and may there be more gd news and babydusts to share!

Hi kittykatty, haha, I'm oso getting scare of EWs...
Trying to occupy myself n keep myself positive.
happy.gif
but nite time is getting harder to pass. Cos can't sleep well at nite.

I think your embryos are of gd quality. Diff grading system from kk. Ur hard work have show good results. Keep up ur gd work!
Let us continue to jiayou together!!
happy.gif
with the rest of our cycle buddies too!

Kittykatty, welcome to 2ww! Want to press "Like" on your encouragement statement. Rest well.

Hihi, i1bb! glad u enjoyed ur bkk trip.

Haro Haro! Haro to all sisters who welcomed me back! Feel so warm & touched. Hehe

Joyfully, ya lor, the Thai baht very worth it for us to go there n spend now.

Proserpina, u bought tummy warmer from daiso ah?

LuvNhope, no but still within the acceptable delay range, so will monitor further. How are you lately? Are you seeing any TCM Dr?

mc_007, I will postpone my cycle to a later date. Currently, 6 days delay from last cycle.

Babysmurf, thought yours already here. Are you going to get induce AF medicine from Dr Tan on Wed if you AF is not here?

Babysmurf, happy anniversary..baby is own his way, b patient ya
happy.gif

i1BB, ya I bought fm daiso after one of the sister advise. Cos could not get fm uniqlo or those winter wear shops.

Morning ladies.. Wana ask tomorrow my ET? Any recommendations wat to ask e doc beside

1) e grades of embryos
2) number of fertilised embryos

How do I noe if I get additional support eg progesterone support? Yesterday I saw in my form was written cyclogest onie.

mc_007 I didnt do e scan to check my lining. KKH was very full yesterday be it ET, ER, scan n new cases. Haizzz wondering hav it gone up?

Morning ladies.. Babysmurf.. Happy anniversary.. Mine is tml.. Hehe.. Will spread bbdust to u.. No worries k.. Jia u all e sis..
Nurul good luck fr ur ET today.. M gg bk today fr e first HB scan too.. Super nervous.. Is there by any chance one wont make it?? Had a nightmare tt one didnt make it.. Make me even worried..

Hi ladies,

Has anyone taken progynova to improve lining? Mine is very thin and doc wants me to take that and see if there's improvement before proceeding. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks and good day!

Hi Nurul, congrats for ur ER. They will give u a form stating how many embbies that fertilised succesfully. How many that transfer to u. Balance of embbies to be frozen.

U need to ask what grade the embbies transfer to u and how many cell they are. Also ask the embbies
frozen is what grade.

Blurxuan all the best for ur hb scan.

Babysmurf Happy Annivesary!

shortlegged_pig how thin is urs? Mine is quite thin too. 6mm triple lining before HCG shot. Tomorrow my ET. Wondering how's my lining. Was told 8-13mm is fine.

Shortlegged pig, i took progynova. My lining was too thick and i still had spotting on my cd9. In the end my spotting stop and my lining improves after taking the progynova. . It works wonders for me.
happy.gif

Nurul for support nurse will tell u. U will be back in 1 wk for ur progrestrone BT.
Dont worry k. Today sleep early. Some Dr advice BD the nite b4transfer for extra success
happy.gif

For my BFP 1 had BD another 1 without BD. Without BD sum more BFP with twin
happy.gif

Anything can pm me. Will help what I can.

Nurul, all the best for ur ET tomorrow. Rest early ya.
As for support, don't worry too much. Doc will know what to give u.
I was only given Duphaston, 10mg, three times a day, oral.
As compared to many sisters,mine was so little.
I was so worried that time that the support was not enough. But everything turns out ok.
happy.gif

Sometimes, too much support will also give u more side effects.

Hi egg factory, today is my 8dp5dt too. I did hpt too and get negative. But my blood test is suppose to be this friday. Yours is today? I am already having brown/ red discharge since yesterday and not having hope. I don't have any signs and symptoms at all but was hoping to find out as soon as i can if this failed so that I can move on. So, don't be devastated. I understand how u feel. M in the same, if not, worse situation than u.

Shainie, Dr Loh did not start me on progynova from the beginning. He gave me progynova to "cure" my spotting during cd9 as it is not normal to be spotting at that stage.

My doc gave me progynova at the start of my program to replace the contraceptive pill. I was supposed to start in Feb but was cancelled coz after taking the pill, my lining was super thin (1-2mm at day 3). He told me to take progynova for a month before starting the program again but I did not as I wanted to rest my body before "putting" more stuff in it. From then onwards, my period came on time BUT was very little so I guess my lining problem has not been solved yet. I did not have such problems previously so its a little bit saddening
sad.gif

Anyway, I hope it works for me as I have waited long enough and can't wait to start.
Good luck to all of us and hope we get wat we ask for soon.

Prosepina stage 1 cleared. Great to hear u r moving on Stage 2. If ER on 30 May, great whu noes we mite bump into each other. My BT 1st June.

Shainie dun think wil BD. My stomach stil feels cramp but tolerable. Hav to walk slowly like old granny. Btw u hav a pm dear.

Cool thanks
happy.gif
when I had my ferst pregnancy I was onie given when I had started bleeding. It was too late. For e 2nd pregnancy, I was given ryte soon after I BFP. No spottin until I miscarriage due to no fetal heartbeat in week 8. So I juz wan to play safe....

Back