IVF/ICSI Support Group

J03, ok noted. that means i need to wake up very early as DH go to work very early on weekdays. that means weekend also have to wake up same time.

JT, must take care. weather is bad.

Hee jt
I know u put in one grade 5 and one grade 4 embroye.. Am just giving u an example that if put three and all implant then will be able to detect very early.. Oh.. Headache then better go bed rest..

Hi qingwei
As long as dun exceed ur usual timing by 2 hrs then is ok.. U might want to consider inject urself.. Is very easy and we can control better if jab ourselves..;)

so nice to see so many postings today & many sistas are back!

hi JT - i think good sign
happy.gif
headache is one of the symptoms of pregnacy... Babydust!!!

hi melodi - today temperature better? hehe.. probably can eat durians means feeling better?

hi Sunshines! Good to hear from you. Yes, am on crinone until d12. i took tcm meds but didn't do accupunture... i made the appmts but couldn't make it so cancelled... now regret that should have gone

hi ladies,

This cycle probably busted for me. i think AF is here... usually exactly cd28 (even with the cycle#1 only delay 1 day). today is CD29 & can feel starting. Still hoping it's implantation & praying for a +ve on Thur but starting to look dim.

the rest of sistas in 2ww, stay positive & bfp wishes, ya(or maybe even "double" happiness!
happy.gif
).

Ron. Really? Headache is one of the symptons? I better start taking vit C now.... Just took 1 panadol should be ok la hor..

Ron, dont be disappointed yet. Maybe it's implantation spotting lei? Some sisters will bleed when preggie also.. wait till your bt on Thurs then can confirm...

hi JT - i have 2 gf usually do not get headache then suddenly complained bad headache for a few days, then found out pregnant next week when AF was late. rooting for your little ones!!!

I'm ok. nothing i can to do but to wait for AF to come full flow or BT thursday, whichever come first. In the meanwhile, i will just continue to enjoy rest of my 2ww holiday. blackberry still off..
happy.gif

Ron. U're right. Nobody can predict what's the outcome after the 2WW. I told my dh we have to accept whatever result that comes next week.....

Hi ron
U sure af is here? Didnt see red right? Sometime we will hv some discharge fr inserts and at times, i thot af is here but is transparent wet discharge so dun frighten urself k.. All is not over unless is full flow.. All the best to ur coming bt is bfp.. Hope is just late implantation as only dpt10 today right? Still early gal...;)

Hi gals
Do u always feel wet below? R u wearing liner everyday? Wonder the discharge is it due to the progestrone insert?
Sorry for being gross..

Hi jt
May i know when u go for ur p bt last week, whts ur reading? Will kk call u to update u the bt result? Thk u.

Hi J03. Yes. Always feel wet below. Probably due to the insert. The nurse did say it's normal.

KK never tell me the bt result. Just say the bt is ok and no need to increase dosage and just continue with the current inserts... Should have ask her the result hor....

Ron:
5306914.gif
My crinone was for 17days for my last ivf. Now I still have 2 or 3 sticks left. I think your clinic is good that the bt is on d12.

I have started to eat chocolate and even ice-cream now...
5306915.gif
Perhaps it is a form of release for me after that failed cycle. I am still sore over it...

Only you know best about your body. Try your best to stay positive.
kao_babydust2.gif

hi ladies, done my et 2hr ago. now still resting in e ward. et took around 10mins but tat was e longest 10mins tat i ever had. my bladder was soo full till i nearly pee out during e process. i asked e nurse twice whether is it done. so paiseh. when they wheeled mi bk outside my ward, i already asked for bedpan. feel sooo relieve when i finally able to release. i hav hold my urine for an hr plus. i m officially 2ww now
happy.gif

ron- hugz, maybe it's jus crampy feeling? no fresh bleed yet right? also, by right, the P jab shld delay menses?

jt- take care, lie down more.

melodi-enjoying 2nd day of ur 2ww? =)

j03- envy u, u are taking in a lot of nutrients..i am not eating enuff, coz puke easily after meals...i bought tcm meds, took 1 on sunday, puked it out.. heart pain as 1 dosage is $6. u r taking tcm, durians, immunocal, eggs? + normal meals.. wow.. really envy ur rountine..
need ur advice: we are considered 2 days trfer...then today is 4dpt? i've extratced the 3 day tsfer below... so which day do we fall under today?

3 day transfer-
1dpt...embryo is growing and developing
2dpt...Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt...Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt...Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt...Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt...Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt...Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Serene- congrats, welcome to 2ww.. so nice they still let u lie down after ET.. kk literally 'chased' me out as they were running late..

Hi Ron, my fever have gone down on the day of ET but feeling a bit feverish again just now but should be ok.(better stop eating durians and red date today) It could be due to yesterday night I could not sleep until 4am then dozed off. Afternoon slept too much already. :p Don't give up ok. Like the sisters said, wait for your BT. Jia You!

Hi Serene, congrats! Welcome to 2WW
happy.gif
Yes, I almost cannot control my bladder yesterday. Nearly pee too, even the nurse also worried for me cos SF loh is a bit late :p First thing after ET I immediately went to the toilet.

Hi sisters, anyone feel any pain on your womb and ovaries after ET? Is that normal? Or have i walked too much at home?

Hi clb, really hope you can recover faster too. Are you feeling better today?

Hi jt
Thk u..;)

Hi serene
Ya lor.. U still sit wheelchair ah.. We being chase out lor.. Only lie on the bed 5mins and we r suppose to go home after that.. U still got ward.. So much difference fr kk..
Rest well ya, did doc tell u the grade and no of ur cell embroye? Welcome to the qurantine world for two wks..;) whts the medi they give u for support?

Hi clb
No need envious me.. Me jno vomit but ust got one time diarrahoe just now..;( not sure why, just do big business this morning.. And eating mum home cook food.. Dun think is food poison.. Maybe eat too many things liao.. Hee.. I hv draft a time table else sure forget to eat something (ie. Someday bottle chick essence, someday boil myself).. Hope when i go back to work, still can follow.. Now not sure can i do 3pills insert in morning and 3pills at night or not since if at work, so uncomfy to insert in toilet.. Any advise gals? U feel better today? Still vomit? I also not sure how to follow for our case in the chart.. Maybe consider dpt3 today?

Hi jt
Just now 1plus kallang area almost rain and i thot can hv gd sleep but the cloud left without any rain.. Sadz.. Now here sunny again, u sure woodland rain now? Maybe my cloud go visit north area le..

Hi melodi
So nice to see we 2ww gals all chatting here.. Hmm.. Me not pain but crampy feel everyday.. Sometimes it will goes off and come back if i stand too long.. Hee.. I only eat two seeds durian yesterday and now wait for another 2seeds to cool down fr the fridge.. Later then eat with brazil nuts..

Joanne: thanks dear... Wish u all the best too... Hmm u wan to combi ur inserts huh... Better check with kk dear... Not easy doing insert in toilet... Hehe...

Lynn: Doing k... Wow u gg for FET next mth.... Good for u....

Miss gg to Dr Zou... I tink she will be shock to c me again... Hehe...

hi J03, you live near kallang area too?
happy.gif
I am so happy just now also thought going to rain. Still thinking want to let you know or not. But like you said, only a while only and the cloud left without rain
sad.gif
Now feeling so hot. Think I better go and on a while aircon to cool down.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Serene &amp; J03,</font>
Glad u gals remember me! Yup, am a teacher from the TTC thread. Not hyper active in TTC-ing and hindered by 1 blocked tube, inconsistent ovulation and DH motility rate. So decided to go for IVF, married over 5 yrs liao le. I no longer keep in touch with the previous thread's gals, except on FB. Hehe.

<font color="0000ff">Hi J03,</font>
Ok, I'd go visit Dr Zou, any contact details and how is the queue like? Does she take appointments? Can't wait to start the TTC journey proper through IVF!!!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Serene,</font>
Yeah! We're seeing the same gynae! Will have a reference from now on
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">ALL THE BEST to 2WW ladies!!!!!!</font>
happy.gif

Hi melodi
Ho ho.. Jt woodland cloud come back to us again.. Now sky super black but i already wake up fr nap..hmm... Better than nothing lah.. As i was still worry my mum will caught in rain just now when bring my son back home.. Glad now then rain too as they r back home.. But those who finish work soon will sianz..btw.So Nice.. We r toking abt rain this morning and here it really comes.. Next must say pray for all of us bfp in 2wks time.. ;)

Hi Nadia
I ever asks one of the nurse and she say can do that as after my et that day, she also asks me do 3 when back another 3 when night time as she knows too late to do three times.. Will maybe asks them again when go for p bt this thursday..;)

Hi sun
Yes, i stay near kkh so is just 10min fr my place when drive.. Last time i stay at yishun area.. Lucky that time didnt do ivf else so far...

Hi shasha ( still prefer call u like last time)
Someone had paste the contact this morning so i copy n paste for u again..;)
Dr Zou Yumin. Blk 505 #01-2670 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8. Tel: 64560833
No need apptment if no do accu.. If u plan to start accu at the same time then beter make apptment..;) bit during af cant do accu hor.. Must be after 4-5 days then can do.. All the best to ur coming ivf too..;)

It takes one hr for the rain to reach fr north to central.. Just now they just passby to say hello..;) so nice to rest at home now and eat durian.., ;p

Hi sun, you too?
happy.gif

J03, ya I just about to take a nap n on my aircon n the dark cloud come back. Hee like what you said, let's pray for all of us to bfp ;) can off aircon le.

<font color="0000ff">Dear J03,</font>

Ya, was sashamama. Sasha is the name of my doggie girl. Hehe... Thanks for the contact! I'd make an appointment. Today is my D4, I guess I can only go next week. How are the charges? Would medicine be given to be brewed? If reasonable, I guess I can go first and start on some med, then next week go again for acu. Does she treat male probs too?

Thanks for ur answers in advance!
happy.gif

Previously upon the TTC thread's girls recommendations, I went to Dr Tan Kian Sing at Clementi, but didn't persist, long hours of waiting!!! And really far... This time I must persist!!!

j03-oh dear, maybe indigestion, slow down abit..maybe skip 1 item? wow u steady going back work next monday... hmm... difficult to put inserts in toilet... then if u dun lie dowm, they will sorta flow out more also....ya better if can put in day and night..

no news from ron yet?

j03 and melodi- today is qin ming jie.. my mom says confirm will rain... quite accurate le... she even reminded me of the poem abt qin ming jie..yu fen fen etc.. smthg like lantern festival, the moon will surely be round kinda thing...

melodi- glad to see u are better liao... yup me shld be better, tk u for concern...u slow down in taking too many durians ah.. very heaty..

<font color="0000ff">clb,</font>

Wow! Qing Ming will rain? I first time hear le. The rain today was very sudden in the east, big downpour!

I'm new, need to know all of you from scratch. Is this your first IVF? Who is your gynae? Do you mind sharing your experience?
happy.gif

MMS- hi, finally see someone who has been to clementi tcm.. ya agree.. very long q.... but i stay in clementi... so sometimes will call and ask in advance the situation first.. so now u r going to Dr zhou? =).where do u stay?. but i think the an tai yao fr dr zhou shld be easier to eat? clementi's one always like nearly 20 packs kind.. really thick and difficult to swallow all in one go.. maybe after you go dr zhou, u let me know the difference k? =)

melodi- yes me cramp for 2 days after ET.. will go away...now only on off bloated/cramp

MMS-ya man.. i also first time hear fr mom, guess is "old wives tale" but seems quite true le..coz in morn was still hot at clementi and she told me will rain one..i said i doubt it.hee.. noon started to rain.now also sky dark dark. she's taking care of me during my 2ww...yup my first ivf..in 2ww since last fri.. ER/ET same timing as j03 =p...under sf loh in KK.. how abt u?

clb thanks for letting me know
happy.gif
I still scare because I walk too much at home. Today second day only but feel like going out le. Just has a long discussion on what to eat again.
happy.gif

Ya i leave my durians until tomorrow
happy.gif
If my ET is yesterday, do you know tentatively when will be my implantation date?

MMS- u r teacher.. wld it be difficult for u to take off to go scan during the process (i took morning off total 4 times to do scans/collect lurin jab)? coz i read fr thread last time another teacher purposely timed it during dec sch hols..

melodi, actually i went everyday..heee.. i know, naughty girl... either for vomit jab at KK, or just to buy smthg fr NTUC... today not yet go out abit sian liao...but raining le... i think we shld be good girls and stay home ba..paiseh.. i'm also not sure le..but urs shld be 3 days transfer, means shld follow exactly to the days' progression which i listed above? today is 1dpt?

Serene - welcome to 2WW!

j03 - hey! it's totally pouring - much more cooling. we were talking abt abt rain &amp; it rained, we must talk about BFP then!

clb - hi, was sleeping *shyz*...
happy.gif
i'm ok, que sera sera but i will have to continue to talk to my embbies until the BT.

Sunshines - ice-cream!! haven't heard that word in a long time.
happy.gif
take your time to prepare yourself, this ivf process really does hit us hard - body &amp; soul

melodi - the pregnyl jab contains hcg so your body may be giving symptoms of pregnancy (ie. womb/ovary cramp/pain/pulling feeling), etc. it comes abt 1 day after the jab.. Our ovaries is also at this stage starting to 'get back in shape' after the punctures during ER, so dun think it's from you walking too much ...

Hi all, have been busy with work so didn't catch up.. my menses came today! will be starting my first cycle of injections on 25 April. I am excited!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">clb,</font>

I'm staying in tampines. Made first appt to see PC wong at NUH next wednesday afternoon, same as serene. Very the far hor? Lol.

As for tcm, i stopped dr tan after abt 3 months (4-5 visits), very long wait despite making appt. Pretty inconvenient, a lot of success stories from him i know
happy.gif
Now i wanna restart, will go for dr zou as recommended by some ladies here, will update you on the diff!

i ttc 5 years, m/c 2 years ago then menses super irregular. Past half a year stabilised but no gd news, wanna try IVF lo. Cos i have 1 blocked tube and DH motility low.

I wonder when can i start my first cycle proper from the date of first appt? Need to wait a few months or the following cycle can start liao huh? I still super newbie in this.

Ya, teacher, i dunno how will it be like. If i start in june, probably easier for me i guess. June hols ma. Hehe. Must be morning jabs ah? cannot afternoon?

Hi clb
Oh.. Didnt know today is the exact day of qingming.. No wonder rains as every year sure rain on qingming..i notice..;)
清明时节雨纷纷
路上行人预断魂
借问酒家何处有
牧童遥指杏花村

Lets hope tomorow can rain too..;)
Hmm.. Frankly speak, i didnt take many things xtra, mainly medicine fr kkh and tcm leh.. Hmm.. Hope only once today..;)
Just now after the insert one hr, i go pee and feel something come out.. After wipe is a chunk of the white pills.. Diaoz.. How come after one hr still will come out?? Hmm..
Glad to know u r feel better now.. Woah.. U go out almost daily ah.. Me after et never go out till now but will go out tonight to my mum place for dinner.. Finally...;) btw, u stay quite far and travel to kkh almost daily, so ur hb also not working else how u go?

MMS- sorry abt ur m/c. i read if have been preggy b4, ur chance of bfp via ivf is higher too.
yes, nuh very far for u also. what made u decide on nuh? jus curious.. kk only does scans for patients in the morn.. not sure abt nuh and their protocol.. serene will be in better position to advise.

ron- from the looks of it... AF has not reported? means battle not yet lost...ya, continue talking to ur embbies..

Hi clb, with mum not dh. After my ET my dh went for business trip le. Hee mum run out of idea what to eat too. I am a chilli lover and now doing ivf already more than one month plus did not not eat le, really miss my dry noodles, mee Siam, laksa etc :p

Hi shasha
Consultation is free. Accu cost $25.. Medi not so sure as i didnt take her medi for pass three mths.. Only go do accu twice a week.. And get her medi for 2ww..;) yes, my hubby also do accu at the last mth just before my er et.. She treat all cases and not only female prob.. Also, she is very nice like motherly.. U will feel comfortable with her.. Let us know how u feel k after see her..;)

Hi nancy
Hello.. Nice and all the best to ur coming ivf journey..;)

Back