IVF/ICSI Support Group

Vann, I tink they ask u extend is becos you have follicles size 12-14mm. Extend 2 more days, they will grow bigger. Dr Zou said ideal follicle size should >18mm & lining >11mm so the delay is a good thing wor!

dawn: it is very encouraging to see your post! Certainly this couple did not wait until they are 100yrs old and 90 yrs old like Abraham and Sarah...

Are you in your 2ww too? If no, which stage are you now?

Hi winnie
Now no more free shaker even if purchase two box of immouncal..;( need to buy at $2.. Me buy yesterday.. Sianz..

Hi mina
I see... Today i make using milo.. Yucks, after shake.. So many bubbles..;( not nice to drink.. I see.. If no need pay cash still ok to buy...

Thks Leor..
How abt during ur stimulation stage? How many egg white n immouncal u took?

Hi miracle
When u start to take 6-8 egg white?

Joanne, i took abt 4 - 6 eggwhites and 3x immunocal. 2 pkt in the morning and 1pkt in the nite.

Btw, during my stimulation stage, i also get my hubby to drink 1pkt of immunocal in the morning too. Hope it help.

sisters, cos i've been working in this company for many years already. in fact i left the company for 4 years and he asked me back to help. i had always treated him as my elder and yes he's overall a nice boss hahaha... and i always dun reject him when he wants to get things done. after twice the incidents, he understands
happy.gif
and now he old already he knows climbing up stairs is a chore lor wahahaha... but i've so many things to settle!

Pandawife, yep i can bear with anything now as long as my baby/babies grow well and healthy
happy.gif
butt pain oso nv, hehe... i was told min jab 8 weeks and oso on fraxi till 28 weeks.

Sun,
happy.gif
i actually dunno abt cells... when angela told me there are still pple bfp with 2 cells while i was lying on the bed after ET, i juz orh orh orh hahah.... i then the sisters here talked abt 4, 8, 16, cells etc i can juz keep quiet cos mine only 2 cells. Don't give yourself so much stress, even symptoms cos every individual is different
happy.gif

Sun,

I went for my first fresh cycle in Jan / Feb but was unsuccessful. Am trying naturally now, till June, when I would try FET.

Jok,

That's the book but the picture is of the old edition (2nd edition, I think). The current edition is the 5th edition. It is available at Borders.

i dunno whether is it bloated or wat, my tummy like funny funny... somewhat pulling and like a lot of gas "stuck" there...

<font color="aa00aa">Janice,Priase God for such a good work arrangement for you and the family. Me just finish butt pain jab...whole rear end is red and swollen!! No wonder Angela refuse to tell me how many cells hahahahaah she count count halfway then talk about other stuff

Pandawife - thanks
happy.gif
big day Friday
happy.gif
</font>

shoes - Christine is the one who told me the cells numbers. the numbers is just numbers, most impt is they must implant &amp; give u BFP result!

<font color="aa00aa">Winnie - Ah...mine no one tell me, just show me pictures
happy.gif

You know when one is stuck at home, one picks on anything and everything to fret over hahahahaahaha</font>

Karen,

No, I am not with KKH. I went to a gynae in private practice who refers his IVF patients to CARE. All my scans and my jabs and post ET care are with my gynae though, not CARE. CARE provides only the growth hormone and embryologist services and I do my ER and ET there.

My hubby and I have decided to go directly to CARE for our FET though. From my own SIL's experience and what Shoes, Janice, Miracle and the other sisters at CARE share, I think Angela and team are really devoted to their patients and seek to do everything within their power to increase the patients' chances of conceiving.

When my hubby and I first saw our gynae, we were just seeking a 2nd opinion whether we were indeed a case of unexplained infertility. We did SOIUIs on his suggestion but did not consider IVF till December last year. I wasn't prepared to wait then however (really wanted to have my ET near the CNY period to minimise leave) so didn't go to CARE directly. I was worried they would ask to run further tests first before allowing us to start.

Oic. Hmm... Care is expensive leh but yes, no doubt, their team really sounds very attentive caring n dedicated. If I can afford I'll go there too but I Dnt think I can... Too taxing for me le
sad.gif

Shoes, u hv how many embbies? Mine cos only 5 dats y Angela asked me to transfer at day 2. Actually the grading was told by christine cos my dh asked her. The cells I think cos Angela afraid I m worry abt the number of cells ba so come to console me...

Eh Angela said use cold pack for the jab areas 15mins then warm for 15-30mins. I tried yesterday, though still sore but feels better leh

<font color="aa00aa">Janice, lazy but will try cold compress later...I only remember Angela tell me they look good...that's sufficient for me.

Wise choice to transfer D2 cos your womb really grow them better than lab can...
happy.gif
So you working from home from tomorrow?</font>

Oh yes shoes, Angela still count count your cells hor? My dun even need to count cos only 2 lol... As way Winnie said, numbers are not impt, wat counts is implantation n grow

<font color="aa00aa">Winnie - thank you for no judgement hahahahahaahaha Actually Angela did offer to let me go down and see her everyday, say "day trip" lol. Think she knows my chracter...</font>

Shoes, no I will still go off the settle all the things 1st. 1 of my senior director gave me a very gd suggestion, sat is to get hl from my gynae wahahaha so tmr I'll ask Angela ;)

<font color="aa00aa">Janice, check your HR policy, see what is the max # of days for MC &amp; HL la...then you know what you can get</font>

Hehe home! Dh came to fetch me home, now he's going back to off...

Shoes, total ml + hl 60 days... Hope it'll not affect my bonus but who cares I already hv BIG Bonus already lol
Angela didn't offer me too leh. In fact I seldom get to talk to her, only Ning

<font color="aa00aa">Janice, ya ...dun care about bonus la...your babies are the biggest blessings already
happy.gif

Then ask Ning lor...</font>

Karen,

I don't think I paid any less than if I went to CARE. If anything, I paid more. (Instead of 1 doctor's professional fees only for the ER and ET, I paid for 2 doctors.
sad.gif
)

But what's done is done, no point regretting.

Janice,

May I ask what is the grade of your embryos? I was quite discouraged when I heard mine were mainly 2 cell at D2 and the best were grade 1- as they were some fragmentation. No grade 1.
sad.gif
That is why I had asked Angela at my post-IVF consultation whether I should just do another fresh or do FET.

Sticky, rest well ^^

Shoes, haha u think Ning will tell? I think she'll faint with so many gals with full of hormones bugging her hahaha

Dawn, I was told grade 1 n 1- but I wasnt really listening cos Christine is talking to my hubby. Not sure abt the other 2 froze leh.

<font color="aa00aa">Janice - I hungwee now...waiting for my porridge dinner muhahahaha

Baby - probably OHSS? Up your protein to deflate and drink lots of water and I think Sticky recommends 100plus too</font>

Babybaby,

You had OHSS, right? I read from the CARE handouts that if you conceive, the pregnancy hormones would make OHSS symptoms worse. Do you have another blood test scheduled soon?

In the meantime, drink more Immunocal?

Back