IVF/ICSI Support Group

Elo Sistas...

Did my ET.. Manage to trf 2 only as they r growing but slow... 1- 8 cells D3 n the other 10 cells D4...

Official 2ww start... Thanks for all the support and prayers... I shall pray n hope embbies stick all the way...

Rest of sistas.. Lets Jia You all the way till BFP..;-)

Gg to mkn hungry like a bear...

hi blue,
is ok... u on ivf programme ma...
hugs...
dh sperm test will change de... so is hard to determine how good or bad...
u jus need 1 good sperm... to have a baby...
dun be sad...
stickybfp hug hug ar... =)

nadia, all the best to u, ur embbies will grow in u. enjoy ur 2ww!

blue, wait for prof to explain what does the 0 mean. but at least there's alternative of freezing sperm.

Nadia, dear .... U r officially 2wks preggie. 2 Trf are 8 & 10cells which are good ... Don't worry about about their grades as the darlings being able to multiply is more important than the grades. Pls send positive vibes to your darlings n rest well ..... ;)

jok, bd means to have sex. i cfm with dr zou she ask me and dh to bd these few days before bd... i also read from those US ivf forums that it helps to increase chances...

nadia, jiayou! be positive ya!

calzz .. oic .. but will it contribute any complications? will we get pregy (if happen)b4 ET which we may not knw yet? or shld we do precaution? eg use CD? sorry many qns... when ur ET?

Thank u dearies....

Day: yup doesnt matter wat cell n grade liao.. Now just need to grow n stick.. Thanks dear ... Ur story really makes my day.. I am very calm...;-)

Gonna mkn n sleep.. Sistas c u later... Take care

jok, erm not too sure abt the complications... sorry... dr zou told me to bd on alternate days after +opk detected. my ET is this mon... hopefully

Thank you sticky
Thank you bcube. Angela said most impt is to hv a positive mind.

Blue, dun worry, we only need 1 good soldier from dh. My dh soldiers oso hv motility n morphology problems. He freeze twice n a fresh for this cycle.

Nadia, my embbies transferred are only 2 cells. Was told even 2 cells will start be able to bfp
happy.gif
. Let's look forward to our bfp!!!

Thank U sistas.
I felt much better after come in here.
Janice & Nadia, waiting for yr babydust.
Must be +ve, think is the jabs make me so moody.
Lucky I got yr sistas here.
Muack muack.
StickyBFP-hugz hugz back. Thank you

Winnie, yeah Angela is so nice n motherly hehe... I remember u mentioned u struggle during er n they give u more to knock u out? Haha my dh told me I struggle n they hv to hold my legs n hands :p

Nadia, now rest well and be positive for the two embbies. They may be better in your womb that your lab. Remember, my fertilisation was not good too and only had one good embryo. So rest well and eat more. Don't stress yourself lookign for symptoms ok.

Blue, don't be disheartened. You may want to freeze base on CHR recommendation. My dh did freeze his just in case on the actual day, something will happen. He just need a few good ones for your follicles. Do be positive. You must not be stressed for the sake of your follicles. If not they too will be affected.
Take care ladies.

For the rest who are in 2ww or going to be in 2ww, relax and may BFP come your way..
happy.gif

janice - I think the GA given to me not enough during my ER so once I started moving, dr philip gave me more GA hahaha.

why have to update Angela everyday? I didn't do that. u either call them or sms Angela

Hi gals

Sorry to report lately. I am being hit by OHSS but still manage to ET 2 embies
happy.gif

Will freeze the bal. 11 embies.

Lynn, did u eat the egg yolk or only the whites?

Winnie, mayb mine finishing ba dats y they only need to hold on to my limbs hahaha.... I oso dunno leh, Angela said de. If nothing happen then no need to call them le ba

Leor, take immunocal?

Nadia, before ET, I think am just next to u leh. Wanted to ask u from the forum, but my iPhone under kkhivf can't send out. No 3G signal.

Hi all

Just back from my US, and found tat i have 17 eggs but all very small.

is there any way to increase the size of the egg. The doc had already incease the dosage from 200 to 300 of puregon.

RT 8 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 6 6
LT 7 6 6 5 5 5 5
Lining 7

Pls advise

janice - I just saw ur PM & started laughing hahahaha. Angie & Ning also read the forum & can tell who is who from the way we reply!

Winnie
Based on what we report abt our results, yah i tink its not difficult. Heee.... Hws ur asthma le? Hope you feeling better le. The changing weather also affecting my breathing..... ;(

Leor: Take only the egg white and make sure it's hard-boil coz easier to separate the yolks from the whites. And dun forget your immunocal too. Really helps alot.

Btw, congrats on your ET!!

miracle - on & off, I choose to ignore now unless its very bad
sad.gif

janice - I lagi more shock when Angie told me wat I post in the forum. she say some girls have "gathering" there

hi janice & leor...you do ET today right?? Congrats! Let's wait together.

nadia...all the best for your ET!!! pray a lot!!!

I just called KKH nurse. suddenly my body *back & palm) felt very hot like having fever. I was sleeping at that time and suddenly woke up because of the heat, :D

the nurse aksed me whether i had fever or not. well, i couldn't tell coz i dont hv termometer at home :p.

But it's a different feeling with normal fever. i dun feel weak, i dun feel giddy, dun feel sick..just feel hot & prespire... any sista here had the same experience? btw, the nurse said it's normal...pheeeew

Back