IVF/ICSI Support Group

Pink_m, Congrats!! Grabbing bb dust from you!! Glad you remembered me! I haven got much to contribute after failed fresh cycle last mth.. Now on my way to Dr Zou in preparation for fet in Dec/Jan. Hope to bfp like you soon!! May i ask you did natural or medicated fet? How many cycle did you rest b4 fet?

Sesame, you got twins? Nice....

Hi Joanne,

My total bill abt S$1800. $550 cash advance the rest by medisave. I yet to see Dr Loh appm with him on 24Nov.
No Dr Loh did not do another scan to chk polyp gone or not. For me, I can work the next day too. Depend on individual lor ..as for me I feel nothing at all dun even feel I hav an op. haha so I dun knw the polyp gone alr or not. I will see Dr Loh than will understand the whole thing. Btw I doing my FET in Feb 2011.

YenYen,
Don't worry I will be lurking around here to cheer you on okies!
happy.gif

Sesame,
I experienced the same v.light pinkish ( or to me it looks like v.v.diluted blood
sad.gif
) during my spotting episode on Weds and its during wiped off after pee and not on the liner. But Tues was quite bad, i saw a drop dripped out!. Panic and quickly bedrested since then.Called Dr Zou and she say no need to panic unless its full force bleeding. Thankfully its pretty clear since Weds evening. Don't know if body is clearing out the unimplanted stuffs. Was worried and went back for beta today. Luckily things are progressing well. Dr Cheng asked me to rest till my Wk6 scan. Glueing onto my bed as much as possible. If possible you should get mc from Dr Loh and rest at home too.

babyluck,
Have faith, press on and don't worry too much on the symptoms okies! ..Waiting for you to join the fet bfps..

PinkM,
U updated dr zou on ur bfp news?..i went to her for meds on tues and she was really happy..Think recently alot of bfps news from her ladies..

cck,
I did my transfer 4 days after you.
happy.gif
I am also with Dr Zou and I went back to take an tai meds from her on tues. Think my ms still haven't yet kicked in. But i feel queasy at times when I am on bed. Probably its more indigestion to me!..I just took her an-tai meds for 2X and I was told stopped all tcm meds by my clinic when my spotting started. But I will monitor and resume again soon.

LFB,
menses coming type of symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are very similar. bloatedness and loss of appetite also early pregnancy symptoms. so it's really hard to tell if it's a goner until u do a blood test (BT) or menses comes in full force.
tell yr friend to hang in there, her blood test is only in a few days.

BFP = big fat positive = preggie

Dear grumpus,
tks. I will inform her. She is so worried cos these few days she got menses-like feeling and she is so depressed. And she is so scared to use the home pregnancy stick, cos she is worried that it is negative. Hopefully she will be pregnant! Ok, can I ask? When will menses come? If I calculated for her correctly, she will be 17days post her transfer. So if these 2 days menses arrive, means no chance already, is it?

LFB,
yup if menses come full force within these 2 days then most likely is not preggie. if she gets light spotting, may not mean all is lost cos some ladies do get spotting in early pregnancy, that's why it's impt to do the blood test to confirm 100%. if she's on any kind of medication like inserts or oral meds, that may delay her menses even if she's not preggie so i also dun want to get her hopes up too high.
as u can see, it's really very difficult to tell until the blood test!

Pink- that time not ready lor. Wanna enjoy couple life. Oh well.

Hehe I am at dr zou now, the acu needles twitching in me. Who is here?

Minako:
Of cos I remember u!
I rested 3 months then tried natural FET in Sep but abandoned the cycle due to late ovulation. So I did medicated FET in Oct, transferred on 6 Nov.

Day:
Ya I updated her this afternoon right after hcg call. She was so happy! Liying outside too. Dr Zou was there counting counting, say if this hcg is KK standard, it will be close to 2000 already! Then she laugh laugh laugh again....

Pink_m, you are with Care? How many days mc were given after et? Need do any progestrone bt during 2ww? Any support given during 2ww? Sorry ask so much..

Dr Zou say my bbt very messy tis mth, nvr ovulate also.. Haiz! I worried tat my body not ready for natural fet after resting for 2 cycles.. Will see when my AF comes tis mth then decide whether to proceed fet a not.

Minako:
Yes I'm with CARE. Given HL from ET to preg BT. But I went back to work 2 days before scheduled BT. Got BTs to monitor E2 & P levels on ET day, D4pt & D7pt. Got support med & inserts for E2 & P levels. Even after BFP also continue. After BFP, twice weekly BTs for HCG, E2 & P levels monitoring.

If u ask me, I preferred medicated cycle. I was so stressed with all the lining & follicle monitoring scans during natural FET, think that's why ovulated so late. Medicated cycle is so much more well controlled. There is a schedule to follow like fresh cycle. So easier to plan work schedule too. Less stress ar....

Hi gals,
I'm back w my results... It's a..... It's a BFP!!! Yeah!!! I was really shivering a little w fear e whole morning cos I really worry it'll be -ve... After nurse called, I told hb... Then I called up nurse again to confirm again! The nurse laughed n said it's really confirmed! My hcg lvl is 290 on 13dpt... Exceed 200, so no need for repeat bt...

Pouring tonnes of bb dusts to all e sistas here (those who r starting your cycles, currently in your cycle n those in 2ww)!!!!

This is really a relief for hb n I... My 1st scan will be a wk before our wedding anniversary... Seeing bb/bbs' heartbeats will b the best gift for us, juz like Pink_M!
happy.gif

my TTC journey has been about 6 yrs... During e 1st few yrs, I was so stressed n my mil always asked whether I see doc, take tcm n go temple... After rounds of clomid, I tried so-iui... 1st cycle was stopped cos I had too many follicles. I sank into depression for mths... It took me at least a yr b4 I took up courage to try again... 1st complete cycle failed...

After preparing myself mentally, I tried ivf, only to fail at 1st cycle... Had a very bad cry, but recovered soon... Finally got e time to do FET in nov... N it's finally a bfp!

Just called my mum n told her someone wants to speak to her... Then I faked kids voice n called her 'grandma'... At 1st she tot it's my niece... In e end, she guessed I'm pregnant, I said yes... She immediately laughed happily n said she can't sleep 2night! Haha...

E nurse commented my eyebags r heavy... I told her I lost sleep due to this bt... Haha! Now that i know my results, I can sleep in peace tonight...

Thanks to all sistas for your kind advices during my 2ww... It's nice chatting n learning from all of u!
happy.gif

Hi ladies:
My BT today shown -ve & i only got 1 embryo freezing.
sad.gif

Think i will need to "tiao" my body 1st before doing the next one..
I saw from post that you guys mention Dr Zou, is he/she good? Can I know the contact number/ clinic name?

I'm more of a lazy person... No tcm, no accupuncture, no supplements... Two wks b4 my FET, I stopped my caffeine drinks, take GNC's women's ultra mega vits, drink wolfberry+red dates drinks everyday...

during 2ww, I continue all these + Ensure milk + 3 hard-boiled egg whites everyday...

Once every few days, I took my bbt for fun n each time it shows 37plus... But still, I dun put in high hopes cos I feel that my wish always can't come true if I'm too positive on something... :p

hv just gone to buy GNC's pre-natal formula... Hope to give my two precious embies gd health... Now I wonder how many is still clinging on to me...
happy.gif

Rainbow... congrats and really happy for u. Read wat u wrote make my tears roll down....

U fm KK right? Good to hear that u succeeded in FET.

Did exercise after u failed yr 1st cycle?

Rainbow:
Congratz to u..

Actually i also quite lazy person, it was my first time doing ivf & i wasn't sure wht to take note, didnt control my diet also..should have join this forum earlier..hai..

Rainbow:
Congrats!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Yeo:
Hugs hugs.... Bfn will just make u stronger as a person & try even harder. Try Dr Zou. She's good.
Do rest that body well & try again k?
Don't give up.

Yeo,
hugs hugs... Dun give up yet ok? R u going for another fresh cycle or will u be doing FET? It's gd to rest for 2 mths before u try again...
happy.gif

miracle n stickybb,
thanks!!
happy.gif
I did abit of jogging n swimming after I failed my fresh cycle... But stopped after e 1st few mths cos hb also lazy to exercise...

miracle n soul, hope both of u r feeling better now...

Ann n Sasha: gd luck to both of u! Hope we same bt date + bfp together!
happy.gif

ceraine, r u ok? What time did u reach kk? I think I reached ard 8.15-8.20am... Wow, u waited so long for your ET... Bladder must b v full?

Oh yah, I missed out in my earlier post... I also took abt 5 pieces of brazil nuts everyday n durians on 7-10dpt...

Rainbow- big big congrats!!!

Yeo- dun give up. Try again and I am sure u will bfp soon. There are many sisters here who gives good advice. Just come here, everyone will support u.

Stickybb, sorry, forget to answer your qn... Yes, I'm w Kk...
happy.gif

babyluck, hope we'll hear your gd news soon too! Heehee!!! Until now I still can't believe my dream has come true...
happy.gif
but can't be too happy till I c bb heartbeats...

Rainbow,
BIG CONGRATS TOO....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
....Today's forum is pouring with positive news...First its PinkM and followed by you. Think you ladies had gone through more than me. My ttcing journey started last year and I dived straight into ivf in May this year after finding the root cause of not falling pregnant. This is my first ivf cycle and I am really lucky to strike with this first transfer attempt. Now you can order the clearblue digital HPT from the lobang I passed you ya!!

Its ann,sasha & babyluck next...

Rainbow... may I know how old are u? kekeke... I juz failed my first IVF cycle too... waiting to do FET but feeling scare...hahaha... so when see sistas here succeed in FET, I m extremely happy. It means I stil hv hopes...hahaha

Rainbow, congrats on ur bfp & hv a merry anniversary.

Yeo, hug hug. Don't be dishearten. When there is a will, there is always a path to bring u to ur destination. Fighting!

Rainbow.. Congrats!! Use my XxxxL bag catch baby dusts and sprinkle myself.. Ha! May I ask how long u rest before fet? Was it natural or medicated thaw?

Yeo, I understand your feeling becos I juz failed fresh cycle last mth.. It was quite devastating for us too!! This is our 6th yr of marriage and gg into 5th yr of ttc. Take your time to grieve and let your emotions out!! When you are ready, think of other possible options.. Jiayou ok?

stickybb,
Medicated FET is less stressful for the body and you must have faith in your embbies that they can survive the thaw and be transferred. Good Luck for your upcoming FET.
happy.gif

Day... ya Dr Loh asked me to do medicated FET but Dr Zou said natural better leh... haha... i will stick to medicated FET lor... dun wana be too stress scare no O very troublesome and heart breaking. Moreover working so will be very difficult to go KK so many times

Yeo:
Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Accupuncturist
Blk 505 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 #01-2670 S(569505)
Tel: 6456 0833
Close on Weds & PH. Call to make appointment before going down.

Back