IVF/ICSI Support Group

Nadia, tks. Ya v nv know... Mayb can strike naturally. But I already prepare myself for the FET Liao. Just dunno what else I shld do on it to maximize the chance.

PinkA, FET Also hv high chance of success. 2 3 days ago 1 sista posted in this thread that she bfp with bhcg 1400+ and transfer grade 2 embiess during her med FET. She give me more confident towards this FET. Dun feel sad ok, discuss with dr loh n move another step further ok.

Janice, then meanwhile dun carry heavy things then.

Ceraine, I forgot to tell u, we can get outside GP to jab HCG jab for us. But must get a letter from the nurse and we need to pay $18 for the jab.

Pinkaddict I wld suggest u go back to Dr Zou to tiao yr body…get some medi from her to flush out the hormones. Continue what u hv been doing like avoiding cold drinks, liang food.

Yenyen, cool cool…waiting for yr good news ya..good luck for yr BT.

Pinkaddict: hugs to u my dear...cry it out n Its ok for dh to see u cry..once u feel beta..continue on to get e one dream tat all of here hope for..it will come true surely.

goofie, u hv a PM
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">pinkaddict
huggzz
take care...

sesame
You are moving towards 2ww. Congrats! 2 weeks of being queen. Remember to take things easy, and get dh to do housechores and most importantly don't be so fussy...lolz</font>

Pinkaddict
Yah.. It's okie to let dh see us cry, our soft n emotional side.they feel d pain more n will b more involved w d next.

Hehe.. Had a fulfilling home cook dinner. Add some Choya n d plum to d codfish on steaming(pre marinate a day).. Real heavenly!!!

miracle, hw u know I fussy? Oops!!! Dun dare to be queen la...tml still got to go in office for meeting lei...I will do any hsehold chores by Thursday...then at least not so dirty when he take over.

<font color="0077aa">ceraine
choya have alcohol right? cannot take much alcohol now hor.... hee.....

sesame
hahah.....of cos i know lah. I stalk you mah...lolz.... you are a perfectionist in doing hsechores leh...</font>

IVFBB: as long as u know u r doing ur best rite now...then dun worry too much...take each day 1 step at a time when u start FET...Stay hepi and positive..;-)

Wat's choya..n plum..the plum is the fruit is it? sounds so nice..makes me hungry...later go eat dinner

Pinkaddict so sorry to hear the news...its been a while since i last check out the forum. I was hoping to give u encouragement since we r cycle buddies..take good care of ur health dear. I hope my sharing below cld motivate u to look fwd to ur FET.

Just to share with everyone, i did my hcg bld test this morning, reached vr early at 7.20am ( vr anxious) &amp; was told that the clinic only opens at 7.30, so went to Mcd to haf my breakfast. Came back &amp; waited anxiously by my hp then decided to read my pregnancy book on the chpt on miscarriage, thot its better to prepare myself for the worst.... then at exactly 1230pm I received the call fr KKIVF, unfortunately when i heard the nurse's sad voice over the phone, my heart sank, then she said...CONGRATULATIONS...I was delighted....I'm pregnant with HCG level of 1747...i hope its good. But i wld say aft waiting for 9 yrs &amp; always getting 'weeping of a disappointed Uterus' (AF), it is worth all the waiting. When i broke the news to my dh, i cld hear him smilling when i told him he's gonna be a dad soon...and of course all the cries of joy fr my bestfriends. I guess if its meant to be, its meant to be, positive thinkg &amp; believing in God's fate helped me a lot in this journey. I hope to hear more gd news fr this forum.

miracle, choya has alcohol? Then ceraine shd not be taking now....
Hee...ya, I am a perfectionist which is no good! Will cause alot of stress.. But I will tell myself to take it easy now. Had a chat with my bff and she told me I hv done my best, the rest is really beyond our control. I will try to see open..life is short, happy or sad also must go on..
Hope u start stage 2 soon also...and then to 2ww then bfp.u also take it easy hor...Let's jiayou!

Sesame
Yah... Together w soysauce, sesame oil n pepper. I add spring onion, tomato n Ginger.. More importantly is d choya plum.. When u suck it, has a winey n sour taste... Better than normal preserved plum for fish steaming.

choya is alcohol huh..then no need liao..can't take anyway..heheh tanks la...

plum in bottle..u mean those small green ones huh

hehe..yes its my 1st fresh, still haf 6 frozen ones...hope its twins, 1 boy 1 girl hehe...i feel my shoulders are lighter now since all my worries 'is it there?' is gone...i guess my food intake plays a part too. Thanks sesame!

<font color="0077aa">highhopes
congrats!!! share with what you've done during this ivf. so happy for you. Twins!!!!

ceraine
the alcohol content got 15% right?</font>

nadia, is brown ones...comes in bottle. If u go those selling dry food pdts, u can tell them for steaming fish , they will know.

highhopes, I understand what u meant by shoulder lighter now. U take healthy food during the cycle. Do u trf good grades embbies?
Hmm..wonder whether I bump into u this morning or not? I was there at 755am.

Thanks Nadia, i just hope all of u sisters who are in 2ww, those in stim stage or even who are startg on ur cycle will BFP too...it feels vr long when i first started on this ivf cycle on the 16th Aug, but now it feels like a miracle...i was worried on whether i take enough supplements or have enough rest but i guess my decision to leave my teaching position early this yr do leave an impact in the success too.

pink D, so u know the gender le ma? Prince or princess? I am going for ER this Wed...getting jittery, but I really hv to take it easy, else will go bonkers when 2ww ends.

thanks highopes..hmm..yup leaving a job..sometimes helps..especially those stressful ones..I do hope all Sistas here BFP too..including me..heheheh

pink D, congrats on yr prince
happy.gif
U must be v happy. Actually gender doesn't matter, healthy more impt. But old ppl will always prefer boys.

Thanks for yr well wishes!

<font color="0077aa">sesame
you ordered your tingkat le?
lately i can't take dinner. will definitely end up with indigestion feeling....very bloated...
cham ah...haven even stimulate and i so jialat le...i really can't imagine how bad i will feel when i move on to next stage.
Looks like i have to take soupy food for dinner le...haiz..</font>

Sesame
Yah... Together w soysauce, sesame oil n pepper. I add spring onion, tomato n Ginger.. More importantly is d choya plum.. When u suck it, has a winey n sour taste... Better than normal preserved plum for fish steaming.

Sesame all the best on ur ER.

ok here's a bit more sharing.

It was a long &amp; tiring journey of 9 waiting yrs for me, especially with all the stress accompanying my teaching position. So end 2009 i made a 'long-thought' decision to resign from my job for an indefinite time. I guess its time, since no job &amp; money is worth a satisfaction when u come back everyday without laughters fr a young one called children. Went to Thomson Med ctr then got referred to KKIVF, April 2010 was our 1st appointmt. However we were told dat we'll be put on waiting list &amp; the earliest to start is Aug. Then I started taking my supplements consistently after we signed the consent form in July. Cos i told myself im gonna make this journey a fruitful one. I've been taking Nutrilite Double X, Calcium Magnesium, Bio C &amp; Folic acid &amp; took Natural B complex when i started on the ER, though ER was the most dreadful one, i guess all the pain is worth it. Of course drank Dumes Mamil Mama every morning too.

Aft ET, i thought drinking red dates mixed with wolfberry &amp; longan could help with keeping my womb warm.

Lastly lots of prayers &amp; positive thinking does help.

All the best sisters!

ineedmiracle...i guess i had to psycho myself to make dat decision &amp; when age is catcing up &amp; ur marriage feels vr lonely without laughters &amp; cries of the little ones &amp; u look fwd to weekends where u get to spend time with nieces &amp; nephews then, all the sacrifices is worth it.

<font color="0077aa">highhopes
I agree with you. When I see colleagues going on npl inorder to spend time with their children, to be with them at every stage of their child's growing, I wish I can do the same too. Such experience is priceless....money just can't buy it =)</font>

sesame: U r right...as long as BB is healthy!
happy.gif

miracle: I used to always place my job/career ahead of everything but alas the arduous attempt of TTC chanhes everything.
I wanna take time off from wk to be with my boy too...watching jim grow and learn would be priceless!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">pinkd
yah lor. I wish by then I have the chance to take things slowly and spent my time with my babies.....jai you jia you.
counting down...</font>

Yah.. Choya contains alcohol.. I duno how much though. But I wanted more of d plum.. Added oli a teaspoon of d wine..
K.. Will guai guai stop using it 

Highhope
Wow, congrats. After 9 longs, your dream came true.. So happy for u.
As I read ure post of d disappointed voice etc... I was telling myself I want to test hpt before d announcement date.. In case I can't take d bomb of failure! At least if I know in advance.. I won't die of heart attack. But off course I will stay positive positive throughout!!!

Miracle
U start feeling bloated le yah? N no appetite? R u still in ure immunocal??
I think mine more of full stomach fr dinner which is oli 2 Hr gap fr jab. Tats y keep burping n lots gas after jab.. Or maybe it's realli d side effect . But do realize after jab within haf Hr I will feel slight giddy..
But right after jab, I will get myself busy with boiling water, housekeeping etc..
This aft.. I can literally feel d wordings floating lei.

<font color="0077aa">ceraine
since we are cycle buddy, who know hcg bt will be even on same day. Think we can meet up and support each other and wait for the call...haha... can cry and hug together.

I think I will also test hpt before gg to the bt so that I will not get heart attack...dun think I can take that scary call.

now you mention, yah, no appetite as compared to before. And no interest in food. Buy and end up no appetite to eat,but dun wanna wate so just eat, end up bloated.
hee...yet to take immunocal today. But thought lucrin side effects shouldnt be bloated mah...
after jab I'm alright, just feel stone stone one. Even colleagues notice that I dun seem to have big appetite. But my TUMMY seems BIG!! haha...tot can diet diet since no appetite.

you mentioned that your puregon will be 300. did you ask y? can ask again, what's your fsh? think I ask before but forgot about it...</font>

to be able to feel the baby moving in you, this one, it is something that your dh can never experience. hahah </font>

Pinkaddict: HUG my dear! U may want to try this Ovulation strips (example: 30pcs ovulation strips @ $22 only or 50pcs @ $35) from this website. The strips will mail to u by post. Is very cheap and good and convenience. I use it all the times and manage to get preggie for 3 times but all under ectopic due to my tube damage. Hope it will help u
happy.gif

http://www.babydusts.blogspot.com/

Highhopes: Congrats! Have a smooth 9 mths ahead
happy.gif

indeedn miracles...everytime he flutters I smile and sometimes even laughed...coz it's co cute.
I think we women are blessed with the gifts to carry children...whether its naturally conceived or otherwise doesnt matter...and believe me, your time will come.
everyone told me this and i was very cynical so now i wanna tell you this. It will be soon!!

when my time comes, I really need the support. not sure how i will react or behave during 2ww, but I know it is the moment i'm looking forward to.. =)</font>

Miracle
Hehe...yah... Hug n laugh together over d joy. Have to be both joy hor.
But ger... We are so close together.. If.. I say if...one ofus-ve, we hv to support each other hor.it will be a big blow.
Yah.. Test early better. If we start seeing faint line, will start taking more precautions.
U totallyno appetite??? Feel tired mah? Or prob u call up KK to chk? Any of d sisters here hv similar effects??

Back