IVF/ICSI Support Group

hi Develyn,
Great to hear about your scan. Sounds really good. What did the Dr say about all your nausea, headaches..? 7 days of puregon..meaning ER would be on Day 11? that's fast...

Hi develyn,

Not to worry, the rest of the follicles will catch up! They still have few days to grow.

Did you mention to doc abt your chest pain? Got to monitor. Take care.

Lyn
Drink more water and rest as much as possible, okie.

Lyn/Lina
Couldn't sleep last night, think maybe too anxious. Nurse says today embies should have implanted. Didn't feel much cramp now, not sure is it stomachache or cramp. As some of my jabs will cause my butt area numb, so confusing too. Am hoping for the best. Hope they don't call me today, no news mean good news, lining BT is ok, no need additional supports.

Develyn
I met TNT later at IVF centre and we chat a while before my turn for jab and BT. She said my tummy look big leh... think it's OHSS. She's likely to start in July/Aug cycle.

ltjabi,

Congras, so happy to hear you have twins
happy.gif
So when will you be able to hear the heartbeat of the bbs hehe.. stay away from your dog for time being hehe..

dEvelyn,

how many follicles you spotted? The follicle will grow from 1 to 2mm per day so sounds good
happy.gif
Jia you, eat the egg whites and milk ok.

Now we all got some much baby dust *glup**glup* swollow!!! I am sure we are all blessed with good luck hehee...

Hi Zaza,
Last time I asked the nurse and told me that a minimum of 8mm is good for implantation.

Hi Develyn,
You're doing great! You'll be amazed at how those follicles would still grow in span of a day or two. I hope you are feeling better by now.

Hi Joline,
Are you having some cramps or chills? Better go down 24Hrs clinic. No matter how many times you requested for BT, I'm sure they will do it again as you have those kinds of symptoms. It's also for your own peace of mind. Most of the time, light bleeding during pregnancy is normal. I hope there's no present danger to you or your baby.

Hi Libby,
Don't think too much of having signs or not. Some women say they can feel implantation while many pregnant women did not have any symptoms at that time at all. Rest well and hoping for an angel in your womb!

Hi Fresh ,

Only spot like 13 follicles lor.. but i mean at least better than the first IVF bahz...
This time got 14mm follicles , i am already contented.

Hi Zaza ,

Lining is the womb lining.. btw 10-13 consider very good.. that's what TNT and Dr Zou tells me.. heehee...
As for follicles , min. 16mm..
happy.gif

Hi Dream / Faith ,

I didnt tell the doctor about any symptoms... Just drink more water and eat more eggs white..
if really cannot , i will go down to A&E.. But i guess it will be fine :D Wanna chiong all the way
this cycle.. KKIVF only give more more boxes .. jab today and jab tomorrow.. sat will do scanning again..
all goes well and HCG jab will be on Sunday.. then ER on Monday and then.. i will be at 2ww.. haha ..
Seems time passed really fast :p

Hi Libby ,

Your tummy looks big is good... BFP BFP BFP de.. we planned well to BFP together.. hope all turns well.. keke.. :p

Hi Humburg ,

I am sure the follicles grows faster and more this time .. compared to first IVF... :p
Will eat many eggs white de... :D

Hi Twinnie ,

I hope i am doing great too.. hard hard... so kan chiong when waiting for scan.. Seems like this time will be better..
Now just hope more fertilized good grade embies... :D

develyn - Ytd the scanning shows my lining is @ 6.5 so hopefully it will be gd like urs this couple of days ... Doc Yong is estimating my ER on 11 May 09 .... so scared after I heard tt
happy.gif

Twinnie
Thanks, but it's really hard not to think if my two embies are implanting on me.. So many sisters here have cramps, some implantation spotting and BFP.. so i was really hoping to have some symptoms in order to stay positive. Haha.. btw, what is your symptoms during your 2WW ah?

Develyn
If HCG jab on Sat, then ER on Mon.. but if HCG jab on Sat, then ER is on Tue. What time will you be there on Sat? We both BFP BFP okie, then next time can go shopping and research on bb stuff tog
happy.gif

Joline
Like Twinnie mention, it's better to go for another BT to ease your mind. Take care.

Hi Ladies,

Im back. Saw develyn this morning. I have to continue the puregon for 2 more days. Spotted abt 18 - 21 follicles, the measurement abt 9.5 - 13.5mm. Nev asked the Dr. more. Just wait and see on saturday how. And reaaly hope all goes well.

Develyn nice meeting you.!!

hey sue - wow spotted about 18-21 follicles??? Be xtra careful k ....plze eat more egg whites and drink plenty of water ... looks like bth develyn n urself wld be 2WW 2gether.....

Hi Zaza,
6.5mm isn't far out. Don't get scared, I'm sure you can do it! =)

Hi Develyn,
Yes, I also don't like the feeling of waiting for the results, seems like your heart about to burst! But I can see you're positive about it & that will surely attract good things =)

Hi Libby,
I didn't have any cramping or implantation spotting at all but by the end of the 2nd week, I felt heavy on my pelvic area same as when I'm about to have my period. It made me think that I may be having my period soon & it could be another failure. The only thing that gave me glimmer of hope is my daily BBT results.
I know it's hard to stay positive as we need to lower our expectation so it may hurt less. It is only human. Perhaps we cannot repress negative thoughts but let's follow them with positive ones. This works well because positive thoughts are many times more powerful than negative thoughts. =)

Hi Sue,
You are just about ready! That's good to know!

Sue
That's good, you have many follicles and it will continue to grow. All the best.

Twinnie
Thanks for your assurance.. I wll remain positive positive. Tks!

Hi Itjabi,

Congrats, so happy to hear that u got twins!!!!
Remember not to let your dog pounce on you. All the best and have a smooth 9mths.

Hi Cactus,

Congrats!! Pls spread the bb dusts to us !!!
2405710.gif

Hi Zaza ,

If lining still no improve then have to tell Dr Zou ..

Hi Libby ,

I dun think HCG jab on Sat leh.. i feel that it will be on Sunday.. must see if it grows bigger on Sat.. so excited..
Sat , i will be there at abt 9am bahz.. wat time u wanna meet me then i decide ... Yeah !!! I am aiming for that... Hope this time we will BBBBBBBBFP... :D

Hi Twinnie ,

Yupz.. i am positive this time.. but of cos i will not pin super super high hope.. just enough to make me smile everyday.. haha..

Hi Sue ,

Remember to call KKIVF and ask abt your lining okie..
happy.gif
Nice meeting u too.. u have good counts of follicles.. so no worries :p
Let's cycle and get BFP together ya.. :D

hi ladies
thanks for your replies. I see that we have succesful IVF mommies to be here! congrats!

Fresh
thanks! didnt know that KKIVF is so fully booked. Hopefully I can do it in July.

hi develyn,
good to hear you have more this time round. Means adding the dosage actually works. but side effects worst that's how you know it is working i guess

Lyn, yup i am in sg currently.

Hi Jas ,

I guess so to.. haha .. really really hope this time round , i will have more healthy embies.. and also some freezing.. and also BFP result that smooth thru all the way...

Hi Meow & libby,
Prof Wong is not those that will shower you with tender loving care but i find him very professional. After 2 weeks stay in the hospital, he even remember my name now. I met him along the corridor 2 days back and he greeted me by name, I was so shocked. After my frist trimester, he will probably transfer me back to Mary Rauff who is my original gynae. Looks like a lot of us are under Prof PC Wong - Noi, Cdan, Meow, Confuse, Gloriajeans.

Hi Itjabi,
I also feel like vomiting before, but during the 2-weeks when I'm hospitalised, they gave me some anti-vomiting medicine in my drip. After discharge, i got no more nausea unless when I'm hungry.

Hi Confuse,
The nurses at CHR will explain to you in details. In summary,
a) 2 weeks of Suprefact (self-inject)
b) 2 weeks of Suprefact & Gonal F (self-inject)
c) Self inject Ovidrel 35.5 h before oocyte recovery
d) Day surgery to retrieve oocytes (fasting required and you will be sedated as well) Sperm collection on the same morning.
e) Embryo replacement 3 - 5 days later. Another day surgery.
f) Crinone gel will be self-administered for 17 days till blood test

Sue,
Good to read about your scan. Drink lots of water!

Zaza,
Dr called. Will start injections saturday morning. Forgot to ask about dosage but my FSH is 6.8. Don't really know what it means but Dr. says it is within the range for my age.

Chris,
Started to drink plain and warm water only. No more tea since today. May be that's why I have headache today...could it be withdrawal symptom???

Libby,
The 2 ww must really be tough...when does your 2ww end? when is your BT? are you counting down?

dream - gr8 to hear that u are starting on sat ... enjoy urself to the fullest tomorrow ..... heheheheh .... dun wory about the tea.... substitute it wiv milk lah .....

Lyn
I read about the cloned puppy but not human embroy.

Just wondering.. could you gals share which Gynae/Hospital you are with right now. thanks in advanced

Gnny, wats the defination of 'cloned'? Never heard of that b4.

Meow, thks i m better 2day but still feels weak.

Zaza, develyn, times really flies....... soon will be ER day for u.

Libby, i also very anxious for u. Not too sure one can feel anything during implantation but i guess it depends on indivdual bah........ If got spotting in a few days time confirm its a good sign but there r ladies who had BFP didnt feel cramp or spotting leh......

Hi itjabi, u also got twins?? So happy for u. Now u can ask ur frd who commemted that u got difficulty conceiving coz u r too skinny to go fly kite liao.

Dear Gnny ,

My brain very small... only remember below..

Wrong cannot blame me... haha

Zaza (Apr 09) - SGH
Sierra79 (Apr 09) - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Orangey (May 09)- KKIVF DR SF LOH
Tany (to try naturally with clomid) - NUH
Boon (May 09/Jun 09) - - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Fresh (Jun 09) - KKIVF DR SADHANA
Lyn (Jun 09) - KKIVF DR SF LOH
jas1982 (Jun / Jul 09) - RAFFLES DR THONG
humbug (Jun / Jul 09) - - KKIVF DR SF LOH
TnT (Oct 09) - KKIVF DR SF LOH (Swich from NUH)
Noi (Dec 09) - NUH PROF. PC WONG
Equin0x - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Sue - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Develyn - KKIVF DR SF LOH
gloriajeans - NUH PROF PC WONG
Libby- KKIVF DR SF LOH

Sorry .. correct one and more...

Zaza (Apr 09) - SGH
Sierra79 (Apr 09) - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Tany (to try naturally with clomid) - SGH Dr Roland Cheng
Sue - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Libby- KKIVF DR SF LOH
Boon Boon - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
JANE NEO - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
ALYSSA - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
Meow meow - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
Ellsa - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
WY koo - Germany
Lina - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
Micky - Gleneagle Prof Ng
Bee - Thomson Dr Cheng
Kimberly - Raffles Dr Sheila Loh

Arrggg.. wrong again... Sierra under Dr Sadhana..

My brain is missing somewhere..
sad.gif

Zaza (Apr 09) - SGH
Sierra79 (Apr 09) - KKIVF DR SADHANA
Sue - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Libby- KKIVF DR SF LOH
Ellsa - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
WY koo - Germany
Lina - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
Bee - Thomson Dr Cheng

Develyn,
you forgot me
sad.gif

Dream (May 09)-Gleneagles Dr LC Foong

Zaza,
Actually, Dr gave me a choice to pick up the medicine today for Friday night jab! but a bit too stressful to leave office early...so, I thought I'll enjoy one more day. Saturday is also better as my hubby will be there and can drive me there as well! he can learn how to jab too!

Lyn,
Your memory so good
happy.gif

Hi Jolin,
Quickly go to the 24 hrs clinic to check. my previous cycle i had spotting too and went to 24 hrs to take HCG. The doctor will check the amount of spotting that you have and also do a scan to check on sac and heartbeat.

hi develyn,
good size follicles, do take care before the ER.

hi libby,
stay relax, you need plenty of sleep. No symptoms is one of the preggy signs.
happy.gif

Hi Gynn ,

Update again.. haha .. dream not included...

Dream.. i am day dreaming for the whole day liao.. haha..

Zaza (Apr 09) - SGH
Sierra79 (Apr 09) - KKIVF DR SADHANA
Sue - KKIVF DR SF LOH
Libby- KKIVF DR SF LOH
Ellsa - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
WY koo - Germany
Lina - KKIIVF DR SF LOH
Bee - Thomson Dr Cheng
Dream (May 09)-Gleneagles Dr LC Foong

Hi Lina ,

I really hope they grow big like 18mm by Sat.. quite difficult but i really hope bah.. cos some only 12mm.. lolz...
sad.gif

Lyn,
It is always a tough decision but I believe you must be comfotable with the Dr as IVF is really a stressful journey! I chose Dr. LC Foong after reading all the threads in this forum (under motherhood). There are quite a lot of positive things on him (and the lab) and I hope I made the correct decision. The definite + is that waiting time is reasonable with him (which minimizes our stress) and I was also quite surprised that he actually personally calls you to let you know about your results. But, of course, it is a high price to pay! About success rate, I thought Dr. Foong had also a good success rate. You may want to check with him on your case. Let me know if you need more information and I'll share more with you as I progress on this stressful journey...

Back