IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Alyssa, I did FET at Kkivf and it's a natural cycle. No oral medication was given to me except progestrone insert (2x a day for 17 days).

The total cost from D11 to D34 is about $1.4K (including insurances, vagina tablet and BT).

Details:
Day 11: Scanning + Ovulation Urine Test 1
Day 12: Home Ovulation Urine Test 2
Day 13: Scanning + Ovulation Urine Test 3
Day 14: Scanning + Ovulation Urine Test 4
Day 18: Thawed Cycle-Artificial with ET
Day 18: Insurances for 2 Embbies ($107)
Day 18: Progesterone 400MG Vagina Tablet (34 PESS) ($156.07)
Day 34: Beta HCG-Beta Sub-U of Human C ($34.56)

Develyn,
I replied to your PM. Did you receive it?? BTW, if there's a gathering, I'll support too!!!

Bliss,
Can I add you in my msn too??

Bliss, hope u dun mind me add you in my msn. hehe...think if we can have a small gathering, that would be GREAT! We can exchange our ideas/opinions on fertility or IVF issues. For those who have msn, why not we just add in & we can oso chat online, think that is a faster way of communication too, wat u gals think?

Hi develyn,

Pls count me in if there's a gathering
happy.gif

Hi all,

I second the gathering and msn too.

I would like to request if there is any useful information to be shared, can it posted here too for the benefit of those who are not in the msn discussion.

Just a tot lah.
happy.gif

snow-white - had accepted ur request
happy.gif

tany - you would have to read thru the past pages as there are lots of relevant infor which you can used as guidance for the ivf journey
happy.gif

bee & momo - had also included u guys
happy.gif

develyn - looks like your suggestion for a get2gether looks positive - y dun you plan to have one soon so that those interested can join in the fun
happy.gif
just a suggestion to have it somewhere is the central area so easy for everyone
happy.gif

itjabi - had added u in msn too
happy.gif

Just being kpo .... heheh so easier for develyn to plan the gathering

How may of you working on 5 days workweek?
zaza

Sat half day/alternate

Not working

Hello gals,
For those under KK IVF treatment n in 2ww now, may I know whether KK prescribe u some tablet medicines to put into your V? What is the name of that medicine? For how long u need to put in?

I heard tis medicine alternatively can be injected into our body rite? On which part of the body? Painful?

Itjabi, I will be moving to stage 2 on this thurs.
Stay in stage 1 for 3 weeks, 3 weeks of lucrin injection. Think it is because of my AF as it came late this month.

When are you moving to stage 2?

Hi Ladymiz,

Thanks for the encouragement! I did a hpt too yesterday and it was negative... my beta is this coming monday.... going back to school this thur when mc ends.... argh.... dont feel like going back...

Good luck to you!

Hi yong wei,
10 pieces of brazil nut? wow. Brazil nut is quite costly and doesn't taste good.

Hi ladymiz,
BFP! continue testing today.

Hi ltjabi,
i just started today on puregon at 250 daily. Last try was 200.

Hi meowmeow,
stay positive, might be too early to test.

Hi ladies,
i can't join you all in msn as company ban it. Can only chat here.

zaza,
I added you into my MSN list too
happy.gif

BTW, I've heard a lot about how KK is now swarmed with ple doing ivf. Do you think it's POSSIBLE that they'll turn you down when it's your turn? Cos there's no way we can "book" a month for ourselves rite?? Getting worried leh ... If I dn't do it by May09, my 6mths will lapse also.

thread really move fast over night... my menses came!!!!!!! so so happy... but to get through the line of KKH is like a wonder (So hard to get through) finally!!!

Let me know if have GTG hehe..

Bee,

Hubbies can attend car club and other clubs GTG why not our IVF gtg hehhe...

Bees, Bloated,
Congrats, happy to hear of your good news!

All,
I suffered from moderate OHSS after ER and scan showed water retention in my abdomen. Had to go for albumin drip and take lots of protein. The eggs have been freezed and will go for FET after I recover.
For those who are going for ER or ET, please take care and monitor yourself closely. If there is OHSS sign, please let your centre know about it as it can be life threatening!

oh great, i manage to enter msn using a website with my colleague's help. mine is
[email protected]

Hi Tany,
try http://www.ebuddy.com/index.php
my company blocks the normal msn but not this site.

Hi sierra,
heard the nurse mention that Dr Loh starting a queue system soon as they really cannot cope with the large number of people. I assume it could be just taking queue number, not sure if he also mean waiting for your turn. IVF cannot control when you want to do it but not sure if IUI can be controlled.

Ladies with kk,
i have another phone number for the "hotline". I copied this number when the nurse return call to me. Tel: 63941694 or 63941692

Zaza,
Thanks. When you start ivf, you'll get a photocopy of some notes and Dr Yong will explain to you about the risks of hyperstimulation.

From what I understand, the water is leaked to the addomen area instead of going into the bloodstream. This means that the blood becomes thicker and the person may be in risk of blood clots, which can be fatal.

The other problem is if there is too much water, it may go up to the lungs and caused breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, OHSS patients need to be warded so that water can be drained off their bodies.

From what I read, most of the OHSS patients has > 20 follicles and high E2 reading.

Hope this information helps you in your journey of ivf. All the best!

Thanks Lina, your link is useful. In fact, I don't know what is MSN or Messager. Like this to join gals here to share the experiences of my life is my first try.

Mee too support the idea to have GTG session. I am also on five days week. Kindly add me in the MSN cycle
[email protected]

I support the idea to have a gathering. In fact,

Koko,
So did yr doc say when u can start to do the FET?

Gals,
Anyone seeking ivf in KK n currently in 2ww or completed the whole ivf cycle already?

Since I so free now.. must as well...

Get-together list (Organiser dEvelyn)

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK

NOT WORKING
Humbug (Just got retrenched)

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina

NOT WORKING

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina

NOT WORKING

hey! baby, Lina and twinklestars,

Im on my day 8 of lurcin. Going back for scan on the 10th. so looks like u gals are ahead of me. :0) Any idea what we sud take during puregon to increase the chances?

Hi Fresh

thanks a lot for the info, really helpful. so are u in ur 2ww now. how many days of mc did u take? do u have a regular ovulation, i am so worried i do not ovulate

Ladies, do you encountered abdomen pain during any stage of IVF?

I feel poking /short sharp abdomen pain these few days. Is it normal? I am only in stage 1 now.

Back