IVF/ICSI Support Group

Dear Sisters, THH gives 25% discount for his ex patients from KKH.

It also depends on the amount of drugs you have to use. Different people need different dosage of drugs so the cost for each patient is different too.

I was quoted an amount but I’m not too sure if that amount is already less 25%.

If haven’t, then the cost is really not too scary without government co-funding.

It also depends on the amount of drugs you have to use. Different people need different dosage of drugs so the cost for each patient is different too.

I was quoted an amount but I’m not too sure if that amount is already less 25%.

If haven’t, then the cost is really not too scary without government co-funding.
Hi hi,

just wanted to clarify that the 25 percent applies for only consults and scans. For ivf procedures, there is no discount and the rates are the same for all patients, the procedure cost is higher than that at kkh. But of cos you get good service.. Hope this helps ladies!

Any ladies had experience with both Roland and THH before?

I succeeded under Roland, I must say he’s very experienced. The down side is certain appt will fall on days where he operates in park way east which is very far for me..

Now thinking of trying for no.2 hence thinking of where to go

Any ladies had experience with both Roland and THH before?

I succeeded under Roland, I must say he’s very experienced. The down side is certain appt will fall on days where he operates in park way east which is very far for me..

Now thinking of trying for no.2 hence thinking of where to go
I will definitely go bak to dr Roland. I have tried THH b4 and i dont find him truly tat caring towards patients , mayb i dont have the 缘份 ...but i know there r couple of mummies here who sworn by him. I guess ultimately is which dr u r more comfortable with. I live in the west but i dun mind travelling to east side..though my hub can drive me. I understand tat staffs like Chanel r v friendly at Mt E Novena....

Steady! I thought it's a secret which cannot be disclosed?

She didn’t disclose the amount ah. Only the discount part. If the cost is about $30k, less 25% is still quite a lot yah.

Anyway, someone had mentioned the 25% discount is only applicable to consultation and scans. Not including procedure cost.

Hi everyone i am starting my FET natural cycle in dec. Any suggestions for uterus lining support foods? I m trying for no.2.
Thank you.

She didn’t disclose the amount ah. Only the discount part. If the cost is about $30k, less 25% is still quite a lot yah.

Anyway, someone had mentioned the 25% discount is only applicable to consultation and scans. Not including procedure cost.
Hahaha, at least we see some numbers & information here, which is akin to seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Not that we must know what is the number on your bill, just that some idea on the range would be good, BUT if you don't want to disclose, it's perfectly fine too.

It's just that I believe some ladies here, before deciding to visit THH, would like to aga aga know what is a ballpark figure cos the website, the brandname spells ATAS.

Hi first time doing fresh transfer, today is my day11 Et this evening I having some dark brown blood discharge and cramps. Itzi normal?should I rush to kkh now or wait for tomorrow morning and call ivfc?

Likely kkh wont do anything unless you’re pregnant.. yours is a what Day embryo? If it’s a day 5 embryo u can likely test with a preg test kit.
Yes 5 d embryo, ya u are right I call kkivf nurses said is normal to have dark brown blood discharge during pregnancy. And ask wait for this Friday blood test.

Yes 5 d embryo, ya u are right I call kkivf nurses said is normal to have dark brown blood discharge during pregnancy. And ask wait for this Friday blood test.
If i were you, I would check with a pregnancy kit to see if there are double lines...if there are, i would quickly go down to get a support jab. Support jabs are rather important, i feel.

If i were you, I would check with a pregnancy kit to see if there are double lines...if there are, i would quickly go down to get a support jab. Support jabs are rather important, i feel.
Oic ok thanks is my first time, some told me not to check by urself wait for blood tests better.

Hahaha, at least we see some numbers & information here, which is akin to seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Not that we must know what is the number on your bill, just that some idea on the range would be good, BUT if you don't want to disclose, it's perfectly fine too.

It's just that I believe some ladies here, before deciding to visit THH, would like to aga aga know what is a ballpark figure cos the website, the brandname spells ATAS.

Actually I’m very interested to know his delivery charges.. that’s the killer i feel... if he can disc 25% on that or even 50% that would be great

Hopefully anyone who has delivered under him can share the expected doc fees in private Hospitals!

Actually I’m very interested to know his delivery charges.. that’s the killer i feel... if he can disc 25% on that or even 50% that would be great

Hopefully anyone who has delivered under him can share the expected doc fees in private Hospitals!
I think the bulk of the costs would come from the procedures as in ER & ET, embryo freezing/thawing/storage.

Disc 25% is quite good already la, ultimately, he's running on his own now, has his rental, staffs' salaries to consider...

Actually you should go to the one whom you are familiar and more comfortable with. If you were with Roland previously and succeeded under his care, maybe you should go back to him since he has your winning formula :)

Disclaimer: I am a THH fan. Hahahaha

I would have to agree with u.. just the thought of having to travel to parkway east is quite tiring. But anything for the baby right

I think the bulk of the costs would come from the procedures as in ER & ET, embryo freezing/thawing/storage.

Disc 25% is quite good already la, ultimately, he's running on his own now, has his rental, staffs' salaries to consider...
Yep yep! Scans and consultation fees at the moment for his clinic is so pocket friendly! But because of the uncertainty in the delivering charges I end up not following him... feels so heartbroken like we have broken up .. why he don’t leave like next year end *sobs*

Yep yep! Scans and consultation fees at the moment for his clinic is so pocket friendly! But because of the uncertainty in the delivering charges I end up not following him... feels so heartbroken like we have broken up .. why he don’t leave like next year end *sobs*

U don’t have to break up with him mah. Why don’t U consult him but still keep your file open at Kkh. I don’t think Kkh is cheap too. The consultation charges by senior dr is the same as pte dr n Kkh charge extra on sat. I remember paying much more for consultation fees at Kkh. If the delivery cost is only different by 3k or so n u can afford it why not. Close monitoring n can chit chat longer money worth maybe.

Last edited:
Don’t be disheartened. Wait for the BT on Friday, if the results is really the same, rest well and come back stronger. Maybe FET will work for u. Do u have any frozen embryos?
Is really disheartening when I saw negative and cry out. What happens to my embryos where does it go last two weeks I just saw you were inside me and now u gone.

Is really disheartening when I saw negative and cry out. What happens to my embryos where does it go last two weeks I just saw you were inside me and now u gone.

Christine,
You have every reason to feel the lost and saddness. Take time to cry but heal your heart soon and refocus on nurturing your health & emotion instead.

I also had my fresh cycles done in KKH, but only the number 4th & 5th Day 3 frozen embryos finally implanted in my uterus. It took me 1.5 years experiencing the downs of this ivf journey.

Jiayou. Persevere. Rebuild your health. Move on & love yourself. Hugs.

Christine,
You have every reason to feel the lost and saddness. Take time to cry but heal your heart soon and refocus on nurturing your health & emotion instead.

I also had my fresh cycles done in KKH, but only the number 4th & 5th Day 3 frozen embryos finally implanted in my uterus. It took me 1.5 years experiencing the downs of this ivf journey.

Jiayou. Persevere. Rebuild your health. Move on & love yourself. Hugs.
Thanks for the support I just can't believe it was gone last two week when the embryos was inside me. Dr Jerry still comments nice embryos swee ah but now is gone.

Thanks for the support I just can't believe it was gone last two week when the embryos was inside me. Dr Jerry still comments nice embryos swee ah but now is gone.

Jia you! When I look back at the photos of all those embryos transferred yet did not implant I also will feel sad..

I only succeeded on my 6th transfer, cant remember is it my 8th embryo..

Anyways, Rest well and come back stronger!

Not that I don’t want to share. He asked me not to share. So I keep my promise to him.

Back