IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi,

Can i check if anyone try to go down for day2/3 scan without making appointment? My menses just came today. So monday will be the 2nd or 3rd day? And tues is a PH.

But now kkh ivf centre alr closed. I cant call to make appointment.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can i check if anyone try to go down for day2/3 scan without making appointment? My menses just came today. So monday will be the 2nd or 3rd day? And tues is a PH.

But now kkh ivf centre alr closed. I cant call to make appointment.

Thanks.

I think u call on mon early morning? Shld still be able to make it for mon morn scan.

I have tested hpt on 8dp5dt and it was negative . However, I keep having all the symptoms like dizziness, nauseous and brownish spotting. So I tested again on 12dp5dt and it turned up to be positive.. So I bought a clear blue to test on 13dp5dt and I got a positive result indicating 2-3 weeks . Just gotten my bt results and hcg is at 249. Is this consider low?

I have tested hpt on 8dp5dt and it was negative . However, I keep having all the symptoms like dizziness, nauseous and brownish spotting. So I tested again on 12dp5dt and it turned up to be positive.. So I bought a clear blue to test on 13dp5dt and I got a positive result indicating 2-3 weeks . Just gotten my bt results and hcg is at 249. Is this consider low?

Congrats to you!
I had no symptoms at all during the 2ww except sore boobs and headache. But they gradually subsided and then totally gone. So i guessed it predicted a negative result.
Your post gave me some idea what are some positive symptoms to look out for. Thank you.

Dun give up.. I got my BFP on my first ivf fresh cycle.. Twins.. But lost them at 18 weeks because water bag burst.. Thereafter, my health was in a total mess.. I tried fet 1 year later but the embryo did not managed to survive the thawing process. 6 months later, I tried a fresh cycle again but bfn. This came to a shock to me as I thought my chances were high. So I tried fet the next round.. BFP but ended with a chemical pregnancy Early this year, I did another round of fet.. Bfn.. After trying for so long, I received my BFP today but still keeping my fingers crossed.. Won't let off guard till I see the sac with heartbeat on the ultrasound day .. So dun give up.. The route is tough but I am sure all of us can pull through it..

As long as it's 3 digits, you are safe.

Congrats to you!
I had no symptoms at all during the 2ww except sore boobs and headache. But they gradually subsided and then totally gone. So i guessed it predicted a negative result.
Your post gave me some idea what are some positive symptoms to look out for. Thank you.
Nope, I didn't have any symptoms at all. The only symptom was the urge to keep peeing on a stick. Hahaha

Does the grade of frozen blastocyst affect the success? Thank u.
KKH doesn't do grading..or even if it does, it's the very simple "from the naked eye" kind of grading.

My elder sons came from the last batch of frozen embryos, so I just believe that if they could survive the freezing and thawing, they ought to be good.

KKH doesn't do grading..or even if it does, it's the very simple "from the naked eye" kind of grading.

My elder sons came from the last batch of frozen embryos, so I just believe that if they could survive the freezing and thawing, they ought to be good.

I see. The embryologist gave me an ABC grade to the blasts. I thought it was cos they do have grading system.

Congrats! Sounds ok.. I just bfp too and reading was much lower on first bt and w spotting too (was stressful!) but it double on the 2nd bt and need to do blood hcg again .. did they ask you to do blood hcg again?

I have 2 boys, 4 and 2 yo, and another is going to be due in Dec.
Yup, most likely I will be keeping the 2 blastos in the freezer for the time being. Storage fee is in hundreds, so still manageable.
Congrats to you! I rem your nick from Long ago... you are still so active here. My gal is 4+ now. All the best for your delivery in Dec!

Congrats! Sounds ok.. I just bfp too and reading was much lower on first bt and w spotting too (was stressful!) but it double on the 2nd bt and need to do blood hcg again .. did they ask you to do blood hcg again?
Thanks.. Congrats to you too.. Yes I was told to do another bt next Mon..

Congrats to u! What were your symptoms during the tww? Thank u.

I just checked with kkh ivf, for december the block out period is 1st to 24th december. But holiday one, it seems that they never state. Does they work on holiday?
Jan block out they say that management say therr might be changes.

I think it is really quite hard, cause my day one will be 2/12, 30/12 and 27/1.

30/12 is so close to PH and 27/1 is so close to cny. Usually my period is quite accurate.

Any1 knows about if KKIVF will be opened for January & Feb? Thank u.

Congrats to u! What were your symptoms during the tww? Thank u.

No symptoms .. I did feel bubbling in my womb area but really it’s hard to say.. with the spotting later on, it was really not fun ... it was then I realise I had been quite traumasized by the previous failed fet where I started to have red the day after trsf.. red all the way.. it was very painful experience. so when I had spot/red this tww, I total bedrest and yet I still feel the womb was not rested so I took some supplements and wow, it was really helpful. This time round I also forgot to take Brazil nuts. But just thankful, it’s over

Thank you for your encouragement...
....but do not know why the positive line is fainter than yesterday one.:(
I thought you clear at 4.30am and took the 7.30am? That time when I tested positive at home, I just continue to wait until BT .. you can do that or call them if you can do an earlier BT?

I have about 40tabs of micronised DHEA to give away free. I used that for about 3months in preparation for this Ivf along with some other supplements. It has helped me improve the quality of my eggs. I am now pregnant.

I also have about 3 boxes of unopened Progynova 2mg, please pm me for more details.

I’m going to start my first ivf cycle in Nov.. doc said due to my hubby case it is difficult to conceive naturally.. am waiting for the nurse in ivf side to call me to schedule our appt.. really feeling anxious to start this journey.. she mentioned have to jab 2 weeks.. will it be painful?

Hi dear , jabs are bearable i suppose.. tho i actually get my hubby to do them for me..i cant see needles! at times stings a lil but u can void with alil ice pack over the area first..

mind sharing what "case" ur hubby facing? Coz mine hv really low count and hv been taking clomid on alternate days and profertil daily... just started on fertilaid/motility boost..

Thank you for your encouragement...
....but do not know why the positive line is fainter than yesterday one.:(
Hi, you know my hb did a funny search today cos my blood hcg is really Low compared to my first child’s time (it’s doubling/tripling) and surprise, it says that this might be a boy.. so if you are hoping for a boy.. this might make you happier

No symptoms .. I did feel bubbling in my womb area but really it’s hard to say.. with the spotting later on, it was really not fun ... it was then I realise I had been quite traumasized by the previous failed fet where I started to have red the day after trsf.. red all the way.. it was very painful experience. so when I had spot/red this tww, I total bedrest and yet I still feel the womb was not rested so I took some supplements and wow, it was really helpful. This time round I also forgot to take Brazil nuts. But just thankful, it’s over

What supplements did you take? When did you start spotting? Actually, i noticed that when I used the crinone gel inserts..i saw some pinkish or brownish clumps..is that spotting? Or is it just cervix irritation? I thought it was cervix irritation, so I didn't get too concerned about it.

Back