IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi yesterday was my 8dp3dt and i started spotting and today full flow bleeding. Call CHR clinic and they told me to continue the crinone gel and up the intake. My BT only be next monday. I didnt poas. Feeling so down. I know this is definitely out. Anyone got period this early before? or is there still chance? feel like stoping the crinone i mean whats the point right. I have frozen left can anyone advice how much is the estimation cost for frozen cycle.
Is this full flow like your period? Do you feel cramps? Shouldn’t have period regardless of negative or positive because of the meds...

ETA: estimated cost of FET is about $4k before cofund and medisave

Is this full flow like your period? Do you feel cramps? Shouldn’t have period regardless of negative or positive because of the meds...

ETA: estimated cost of FET is about $4k before cofund and medisave
Yup today seems full flow with clots and cramp. :(

For FET how long is the cycle?

Hi emzz, does 8dp3dt mean 8days past a 3d transfer? does it mean u had a day 3 embryo transfer and had past 8 days? Actually i am confused with this term. Can explain to let me know better?

Btw, maybe you can do a pregnancy test check at home to check. Maybe it will be late implantation.
Hi yup it means 8days past 3 days transfer.. i requested for earlier BT but the clinic said it wouldnt be accurate hmmm.. :(

Yup today seems full flow with clots and cramp. :(

For FET how long is the cycle?
Hmm... sorry to hear you’re facing that. I would call CHR again and stress to them that it’s similar to full flow period just to clarify. Seems like a waste to use the crinone if it’s in fact your period! Are you with prof btw?

Medicated FET is about 6 weeks, includes an injection. Natural FET is shorter if I’m not wrong depending on your normal cycle and ovulation

Ladies,

I will be returning 200 red eggs at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple this coming Sunday (4Feb morning) to thank ZSNN for blessing me with my miracle baby who arrived in Dec17.

For those who are keen to collect the red eggs, you may go to the temple after 1230pm.

Once again spreading baby dusts to all of you and please do not give up and i wish that everyone here will carry your bundle your joy soon.

Fel c , yes i took bb aspirin - cardiprin during my cycles and BFP.
dr prescribed it to you? what are the factors that you had to take this pill? I told my Dr i have slight positive ana and he prescibe me with this. im abit worry as I saw that it will thin blood ,

My dr prescribed me with cardiprin before the start of my cycles. Yes, aspirin has a double sword effect. It can help with blood circulation but for some it will result in blood thinning and thus the spotting episodes. But with that said, there are many reasons for spotting and not everyone who took aspirin will encounter spotting episodes.

baby aspirin has been researched to have a positive impact for ivf bfp although the basis / reason is still uncertain. currently it is just as an option to hopefully improve chances for implantation. the dosage prescribed, one tablet, is quite low dosage so unlikely to have severe effect. you must still watch out.

baby aspirin has been researched to have a positive impact for ivf bfp although the basis / reason is still uncertain. currently it is just as an option to hopefully improve chances for implantation. the dosage prescribed, one tablet, is quite low dosage so unlikely to have severe effect. you must still watch out.
thanks for your confirmation

then again, you must make sure that you are not allergic to aspirin. For myself, I am allergic to aspirins, so even baby aspirin is not allowed, low dosage or not.
may i know what are the symptoms that you had? u found out when you started eating it? if suddenly u eat and found got allergy will it harm the embryos that it is transferred?

hi did you took it too?

My dr prescribed me with cardiprin before the start of my cycles. Yes, aspirin has a double sword effect. It can help with blood circulation but for some it will result in blood thinning and thus the spotting episodes. But with that said, there are many reasons for spotting and not everyone who took aspirin will encounter spotting episodes.
hi may i know why the dr prescribed it to you? is it once spotting got to stop?

Hi, new to IVF. Can I check if anyone has done day 4 early blast transfer before? KKH said they don’t do ET on Sunday so ET planned on sat for me which might be day 4. Will it lower the probability?

Hi, new to IVF. Can I check if anyone has done day 4 early blast transfer before? KKH said they don’t do ET on Sunday so ET planned on sat for me which might be day 4. Will it lower the probability?
transfers can be made for 3 days to 6 days. it is personal choice with dr advise. some feel that early transfer allows embryo to be nurtured in the womb longer, which is the natural environment. some feel that if the embryo survives to blastocyst stage (4 to 6 days), it would have better chances of survival.

Hi Afyn

Thanks for replying. Do you remember how long it takes before the transfer? I need to arrange my work. forget to ask Dr Tan the other day. Thank you.

The actual transfer only took few mins. But i think better rest home whole day bah. Not sure if fet need insert 2 times a day too.

transfers can be made for 3 days to 6 days. it is personal choice with dr advise. some feel that early transfer allows embryo to be nurtured in the womb longer, which is the natural environment. some feel that if the embryo survives to blastocyst stage (4 to 6 days), it would have better chances of survival.

Thanks for the advice. Is day 4 counted as a blast? Now I’m thinking if I should request for the eggs to be triggered earlier by a day.

may i know what are the symptoms that you had? u found out when you started eating it? if suddenly u eat and found got allergy will it harm the embryos that it is transferred?
I knew from young that I am allergic to aspirin Cos my eyelids will swell. So I told all the docs whom I’ve come across that I’m allergic to aspirin and other forms of ancids. If you get an allergy, you may ‍♀️, needless to say about the embryo inside you :/

Hello! Yes, I have done 2 rounds of frozen day 4 embryos and they are my sons : ) why would it lower the probability? In fact if possible, if they can survive till day 5, it means they are strong and chances of implantation are higher. Good luck!

Hi yesterday was my 8dp3dt and i started spotting and today full flow bleeding. Call CHR clinic and they told me to continue the crinone gel and up the intake. My BT only be next monday. I didnt poas. Feeling so down. I know this is definitely out. Anyone got period this early before? or is there still chance? feel like stoping the crinone i mean whats the point right. I have frozen left can anyone advice how much is the estimation cost for frozen cycle.

Our BT is the same day and I'm with NUH too. Did you end up doing a BT on friday though? I think normally can ask for earlier BT.

Mine is prolly a failed one even though my AF hasn't come. All the hpts were negative.

Frozen should be 3 to 4k but with cofunding and medisave, i didn't have to top up cash.

There are so many other factors. My first FET was a day 2 transfer and it was a BFP. I recently transferred a day 4 but it seems like it is negative. So it doesn't necessarily mean the older the embryo is, the higher the chances.

5dp6dt FET and having pinkish discharge even after upping crinone dosage to twice a day, and also feeling on off cramps. Anyone had a bfp despite having spotting or pinkish discharge from crinone?

5dp6dt FET and having pinkish discharge even after upping crinone dosage to twice a day, and also feeling on off cramps. Anyone had a bfp despite having spotting or pinkish discharge from crinone?

Could b implantation . Still early dun tik too much about symptoms ...

Just wanted to share.. theres close(Private) iui-ivf / infertility groups in facebook that you ladies might be interested to join. I've joined afew..and i have to say i learn ALOT MORE in there than all those hospital visits i had. Groups are not local, its filled with pple from alllll over the world..and they share alot of experience, tips etc. If u have FB u ladies can search for them. :)

Hi ladies. Rightfully i should be 6 wk5 days into my preg, transferred blast on 8 jan. But till date, only yolk sac seen.. feeling pretty devastated now and also like to hear if anyone has positive stories on this??

Hi ladies. Rightfully i should be 6 wk5 days into my preg, transferred blast on 8 jan. But till date, only yolk sac seen.. feeling pretty devastated now and also like to hear if anyone has positive stories on this??
Hi could he implant late. The ultrasound state how many wk pregnancy?

Hi could he implant late. The ultrasound state how many wk pregnancy?
Hi Daledale.. The ultrasound didnt put a date to how many weeks, because only yolk sac.. and nothing else to measure.
By right according to doctor edd shld have been 26 sep. Which means i ought to be 6 weeks 5 days..

Hi Daledale.. The ultrasound didnt put a date to how many weeks, because only yolk sac.. and nothing else to measure.
By right according to doctor edd shld have been 26 sep. Which means i ought to be 6 weeks 5 days..
What did your gync told you? Observe 1 more week. Stay positive first, still have chance bah.

Hi. I am new here. Just failed my first IVF FET (on 19 Jan). Resting first before going for my second attempt. Any good suggestion for a good prenatal multivitamin (without vitamin A). Tks

Hi ladies, decided to go for my last subside ivf before hitting 40 in another 10months. Anyone is with nuh now and which doctor should i go for it. Did my previous 2 ivf at kkh and both failed. Need advise.

Hi ladies, decided to go for my last subside ivf before hitting 40 in another 10months. Anyone is with nuh now and which doctor should i go for it. Did my previous 2 ivf at kkh and both failed. Need advise.
Hi! Mind sharing who's your Dr? I've also had 2 failed ivf previously with KKH too.
And decided to go to NUH for our last subsidies cycle. We decided to try a round of iui first. unfortunately last mth..bfn.
My DH's SA result is below average so he just started to take clomid and vit c & Vit E. He will probably test if the clomid is working for him next mth. In the meant time we are planning to do timed intercourse (Medicated).
I will be going to Nuh again on Thurs to do scan to check on my follicle size.(Took letrozole from CD2-CD6) We decided not to jump straight for ivf first since this is our last round we hope to try improvise the sperm counts & quality. We dont hv any specific Dr.. But have seen Dr Anupriya afew times since we transferred to NUH.

Hi I’m with Prof Wong... both hubby and I are very happy with him even though we failed our fresh transfer. We’re on the last leg of our tww for our FET. I know a few ladies here don’t really like Prof because he’s not very chatty - but that’s what we like about him. He’s very direct and straight to the point and will answer your questions. Have a list of questions ready for him before you go see him. He works from two consultation rooms and you will see him going in and out of the two rooms. When I was spotting during this tww, he saw me without me having to make an appointment (and I had to wait for only 15 mins max). He was very reassuring and made me feel more relaxed. He is also one of the most, if not the most, experienced doctor there...

Hi! Mind sharing who's your Dr? I've also had 2 failed ivf previously with KKH too.
And decided to go to NUH for our last subsidies cycle. We decided to try a round of iui first. unfortunately last mth..bfn.
My DH's SA result is below average so he just started to take clomid and vit c & Vit E. He will probably test if the clomid is working for him next mth. In the meant time we are planning to do timed intercourse (Medicated).
I will be going to Nuh again on Thurs to do scan to check on my follicle size.(Took letrozole from CD2-CD6) We decided not to jump straight for ivf first since this is our last round we hope to try improvise the sperm counts & quality. We dont hv any specific Dr.. But have seen Dr Anupriya afew times since we transferred to NUH.
I was with a lady subsidies doctor on my 1st ivf at kkh and 2nd I change to Dr. Tan HH. He is too busy.

I'm with Dr Shakina from NUH. Ppl who go to NUH normally look for Prof PC Wong though. I heard he's v good but a man of a few words. My Dr is also good but she's v cheerful and nice.

I have no stories on this but I hope you will see your baby's heartbeat soon. *hugs* Did your Dr ask you to come again this week or next week?

Back