IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies, I'll be gg for my 2nd FET this Tues (3rd cycle). First 2 cycles failed despite transferring 2 blasts. Can I just ask all of you, for those of you who BFP, after ET, do you ladies continue with your normal day routine like doing housework, going to work or do you really just bedrest and relax at the couch? Do you ladies go out?

For my 1st fresh, I rested most of the time. I do go out but not frequently. No housewrk done at all. I rested and slept most of the time but still failed. My 2nd cycle which is FET, I was a little bit more active. I do move around, go back to work 4 days later but was also very careful. Still BFN. Can anyone suggest what should I do for this cycle?

I rmmbrd I was totally myself when i first did IUI 7yrs ago. I went out, was not even careful of the food I took. Went to work as per normal and end up with BFP with twins.

This was my first cycle during which I wasn't careful with what I was doing and eating, and BFP with twins also. I only cut down on exercise.

Past few years tried this tried that and all not successful.

Perhaps you could try being yourself like what you did for IUI? The relaxed state could be a more important factor than we know.

Medicated cycle? What are you on currently?

For myself, on day9, I was 5.5mm. Then transfer day21, I requested for a final scan, the thickest area was 7mm++, other areas was 6.5mm - 6.8mm. My doctor and I both agreed that despite all meds and other methods I used, the level will be just like this, so we both agreed to go ahead with the transfer and leave it to fate. But, having said this, everyone is different. U can try red bean soup, acupuncture, Brazil nuts, Pom juice etc
I have a friend she get the protein drinks and it helps her lining build up very quickly. Get from iherbs if not wrong.

Good luck!
can i check u do nature fet or medicated?

did u take stronger progestrone? is this fresh or fet cycle?

Medicated FET.

After positive BT, a lot more progesterone. On top of crinone daily, duphaston twice daily and proluton jab twice a week.

Cos I had a bleeding incident last week, doc upped my proluton jabs to three times

Hi all,

May I know what brand and where you all bought your OPK and pregnancy test kit? I have checked that some of items from Amazon does not ship to SG.

I'm scheduled for natural FET however my AF has been delayed for 2 months :(

Hoping my menses can come soon so that I can do FET.

Any one can let me know what is the procedure of natural FET & do you take HL or Al for this procedure? If yes, how many days did u took?

Thanks!!! :)

Hi all,

May I know what brand and where you all bought your OPK and pregnancy test kit? I have checked that some of items from Amazon does not ship to SG.

Any one can let me know what is the procedure of natural FET & do you take HL or Al for this procedure? If yes, how many days did u took?

hi im doing nature FET cycle. When menses come, you call hospital,they will book you for follicles and lining scan. it will take 2 to 3 scan. Today is my 3rd scan and i tested positive ovulation so i go down to KKH and they do the scan to see whether ur follicles collapse yet (egg release). if ur embryo is day 5. will +5 days to the transfer. O day is day 0.
Most likely i take extended HL .

hi im doing nature FET cycle. When menses come, you call hospital,they will book you for follicles and lining scan. it will take 2 to 3 scan. Today is my 3rd scan and i tested positive ovulation so i go down to KKH and they do the scan to see whether ur follicles collapse yet (egg release). if ur embryo is day 5. will +5 days to the transfer. O day is day 0.
Most likely i take extended HL .

Thanks for reply.

So did you buy the ovulation & pregnancy kit from online or pharmacy? I have 2 embryos (Day 6 and Day 5).

So you have to test for ovulation Everyday by yourself?

As your 3 scanning dates, how many days interval did u went down?

I am so excited but at the same time worry too :( Good luck babe!

Thanks for reply.

So did you buy the ovulation & pregnancy kit from online or pharmacy? I have 2 embryos (Day 6 and Day 5).

So you have to test for ovulation Everyday by yourself?

As your 3 scanning dates, how many days interval did u went down?

I am so excited but at the same time worry too :( Good luck babe!
I also have 2 embryos too for day 5 and 6. I tested on day 10 onwards cos I know usually I will ovulate after 13th day. I went last Wednesday for day 9 scan follow by this monday and by right this coming thur for 3rd scan but this morning I tested positive so went down to do a scan. Interval is day 9 day 13 etc.. at first I took their test kit but realise that they charge so I use own kit

This was my first cycle during which I wasn't careful with what I was doing and eating, and BFP with twins also. I only cut down on exercise.

Past few years tried this tried that and all not successful.

Perhaps you could try being yourself like what you did for IUI? The relaxed state could be a more important factor than we know.
Hi, had my ET this morning. Transferred 2 blasts. This time round, 1 blast nicely and clearly expanded. The other one still collapsed condition.

Hoping for the best as this my 3rd cycle! Yes maybe I shld just continue like what I did for my previous IUI. Relaxed and continue life as per normal. But quite difficult cos last time I didnt do any reading. Now read too much and controlling my mind.. Need to be strong.

Hi all,

Hi, I use clearblue digital, David and predictor early for HPT. I was on medicated FET so not sure about natural FET. As for FET, I was given 15days HL :) this Thursday going back to work o_O

I also have 2 embryos too for day 5 and 6. I tested on day 10 onwards cos I know usually I will ovulate after 13th day. I went last Wednesday for day 9 scan follow by this monday and by right this coming thur for 3rd scan but this morning I tested positive so went down to do a scan. Interval is day 9 day 13 etc.. at first I took their test kit but realise that they charge so I use own kit

When will u be doing the FET? May I know where did u purchase your test kit and any brand in particular? Which embryo will u be using for this FET?

Thanks for being so informative :)

Last edited:
Hi, I use clearblue digital, David and predictor early for HPT. I was on medicated FET so not sure about natural FET. As for FET, I was given 15days HL :) this Thursday going back to work o_O

Hihi, may I know where did u purchase it? For these items ( clearblue digital, David and predictor early for HPT), is it for the ovulation test kit or pregnancy test kit?

Hihi, may I know where did u purchase it? For these items ( clearblue digital, David and predictor early for HPT), is it for the ovulation test kit or pregnancy test kit?

Hello Jill, these are pregnancy test kit (HPT). Clearblue digital you can get it from any pharmacies or supermarket. Predictor early from Watson. David (China brand) I got it from courasell. Personally i like predictor early. :)

When will u be doing the FET? May I know where did u purchase your test kit and any brand in particular? Which embryo will u be using for this FET?

Thanks for being so informative :)
My FET will be this sunday. the doc and nurse got to come back to hospital cos mine crashed with PH. They had to rearranged their manpower for that day. Luckily they willing to do for me otherwise it will be cancelled. One scan is not cheap. Dont know why am i so "lucky" always crashes with PH. My 1st fresh cycle also crash with Labour day and I could not do a 5 days blasto transfer and can only transfer a day 3.

I order 20 test kits to test from the below link. quite cheap the line is color is quite clear compare to the commercial one which i bought from guardians .Actually I use 2 different types to test on that day and at the same time in case you cannot have get a definite ans to one kit.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/TWL-HCG-P...NE-TEST-STICK-TEST/508972789?selectedOptions=

Last edited:
Hello Jill, these are pregnancy test kit (HPT). Clearblue digital you can get it from any pharmacies or supermarket. Predictor early from Watson. David (China brand) I got it from courasell. Personally i like predictor early. :)

Thanks for the information. At least now I know where to get :) Did u experience any pain when doing the FET?

My FET will be this sunday. the doc and nurse got to come back to hospital cos mine crashed with PH. They had to rearranged their manpower for that day. Luckily they willing to do for me otherwise it will be cancelled. One scan is not cheap. Dont know why am i so "lucky" always crashes with PH. My 1st fresh cycle also crash with Labour day and I could not do a 5 days blasto transfer and can only transfer a day 3.

I order 20 test kits to test from the below link. quite cheap the line is color is quite clear compare to the commercial one which i bought from guardians .Actually I use 2 different types to test on that day and at the same time in case you cannot have get a definite ans to one kit.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/TWL-HCG-P...NE-TEST-STICK-TEST/508972789?selectedOptions=

It's good to hear that the doctor and nurses are coming back to do the FET even though it is a PH. Yes 1 scan costed $100+ (private rates).

I hope do not need to come for 3 scans and 2 would be better for me as I'll be taking AL (morning).

The other time I already utilized 3 weeks of HL so this time round I thk I'm gonna take AL after FET.

Actually I am very worried cos I missed my period in May. And right now menses is not here (delayed for 68 days already!). Not sure if I am to do the FET even though I have missed my period last month.

Will u be using your day 6 or day 5 embryo for this FET?

Hope this will be a BFP for all of us.

Update us again :)

Hey All.. i went for an early BT yesterday and hcg level was low and it has been confirmed that my FET is unsuccessful. Im under kkh and hence, I've made a request to change from Dr Jerry to Dr Tan HH.

May I know if anyone of you had gone through a successful 2nd FET?

What did you do different to have a successful cycle?
How do you cope with the emotion?
How early will doctor schedule for the next FET?

Appreciate it.

It's good to hear that the doctor and nurses are coming back to do the FET even though it is a PH. Yes 1 scan costed $100+ (private rates).

I hope do not need to come for 3 scans and 2 would be better for me as I'll be taking AL (morning).

The other time I already utilized 3 weeks of HL so this time round I thk I'm gonna take AL after FET.

Actually I am very worried cos I missed my period in May. And right now menses is not here (delayed for 68 days already!). Not sure if I am to do the FET even though I have missed my period last month.

Will u be using your day 6 or day 5 embryo for this FET?

Hope this will be a BFP for all of us.

Update us again :)
one scan cost $690+ I received the bill of first scan was so shocking but nurse ask me ignore it first say the system have not updated me to the scheme yet. Im not sure i am transfering a day 5 or 6 embyro cos they +5 day for my transfer after my o

i now really scare menses will come again before the BT.
Are you using the ball pill for insert or the gel type for ur previous cycle?

Yesterday my lining was 9mm triple from the previous day of 8.4mm. follicles 18mm and 8mm. Dr zou said my lining is gd. hopefully BFP!.

I asking KKh to give me HL till Blood test. wanna rest at home and also the insert abit problematic if we were to go to work

Last edited:
one scan cost $690+ I received the bill of first scan was so shocking but nurse ask me ignore it first say the system have not updated me to the scheme yet. Im not sure i am transfering a day 5 or 6 embyro cos they +5 day for my transfer after my o

i now really scare menses will come again before the BT.
Are you using the ball pill for insert or the gel type for ur previous cycle?

Yesterday my lining was 9mm triple from the previous day of 8.4mm. follicles 18mm and 8mm. Dr zou said my lining is gd. hopefully BFP!.

I asking KKh to give me HL till Blood test. wanna rest at home and also the insert abit problematic if we were to go to work

I am with Dr THH. I have not done FET or ET before. Previously due to OHSS, I have to wait for next menses cycle to do FET (which is the one I'll be doing now). I have never done FET before hence pretty worry abt the pain level.

Why is the scan so ex? But i tot is paid by medisave n govt grant?

Yes your lining looks good! I heard from Dr THH that I'll be using the gel type.

Your boss and colleagues are ok with you taking HL again?

Must pu your body by taking chicken essence and Brazil nuts.

All the best to us!!!! :)

I am with Dr THH. I have not done FET or ET before. Previously due to OHSS, I have to wait for next menses cycle to do FET (which is the one I'll be doing now). I have never done FET before hence pretty worry abt the pain level.

Why is the scan so ex? But i tot is paid by medisave n govt grant?

Yes your lining looks good! I heard from Dr THH that I'll be using the gel type.

Your boss and colleagues are ok with you taking HL again?

Must pu your body by taking chicken essence and Brazil nuts.

All the best to us!!!! :)
I was shocked too. I asked the nurse on my 2nd scan she said dont worry cos the system have not updated to medisave scheme yet. I believed the scan really cost $690+ cos i took 2 ovulation kits also when the nurse offered me on the 1st scan, Charge under the same bill $36.

My boss asked why I do so close to previous cycle and is it instructed by doctor..After that she asked why i dont adjust my body condition first then do. I feel quite sensitive to what she say. Hopefully this question is meant nothing. Im not sure about my colleauge say maybe will say behind my back as i did not tell all of them.

ok will load my body with chicken essence and brazil nuts. I asked the pharmacy why they offer me the ball instead of the gel type. She mentoned is depend on the doctor preferrence. The gel i feel quite expensive so did not ask to change. I have problem insert it deeply with the ball type. Im not sure whether did i do it correctly or not and my menses came before bt :(

Last edited:
I was shocked too. I asked the nurse on my 2nd scan she said dont worry cos the system have not updated to medisave scheme yet. I believed the scan really cost $690+ cos i took 2 ovulation kits also when the nurse offered me on the 1st scan, Charge under the same bill $36.

My boss asked why I do so close to previous cycle and is it instructed by doctor..After that she asked why i dont adjust my body condition first then do. I feel quite sensitive to what she say. Hopefully this question is meant nothing. Im not sure about my colleauge say maybe will say behind my back as i did not tell all of them.

ok will load my body with chicken essence and brazil nuts. I asked the pharmacy why they offer me the ball instead of the gel type. She mentoned is depend on the doctor preferrence. The gel i feel quite expensive so did not ask to change. I have problem insert it deeply with the ball type. Im not sure whether did i do it correctly or not and my menses came before bt :(

i just switched my dr to dr tan hh. And.. when was your previous cycle and when is your next?

After doing some research and reading...

I come to think..

My transfer was done 2 days before my expected period date for June. Nurses in kkh was so confident that menses will not come on the expected period date but unfortunately, i strong believe and come to conclude that on that day 14 June, my menses did came and messed up my system. Maybe the transfer should have been done somewhere ard mid cycle instead of too late cos im on 28-30 days menstrual cycle. I have the possibility of not getting enough progesterone and my menses came since my p4 and r2 weren't measured though.. what will be a next better option? Natural or medicated?
Any similar experience?

You did tell your boss about this IVF thingy? For me I didn't tell them, only told them that is a women's issue.

That's why for now I can't take HL for FET but to take AL instead.

Ya I heard that the insert is based on the doctor's instruction. DR THH is more comfortable with gel type that's why I thk those under him will be using gel.

Right now my menses is messing up after the ER, I really can't wait for my menses to come soon :(

Did u utilize the govt grant and medisave? If yes then I thk no need use cash?

How did they determine your FET is on Sunday?

Ya sometimes ppl just made unnecessary comment, but just prove them that u can do it! Must talk to your embryo k? I heard that it helps.

Last edited:
You did tell your boss about this IVF thingy? For me I didn't tell them, only told them that is a women's issue.

That's why for now I can't take HL for FET but to take AL instead.

Ya I heard that the insert is based on the doctor's instruction. DR THH is more comfortable with gel type that's why I thk those under him will be using gel.

Right now my menses is messing up after the ER, I really can't wait for my menses to come soon :(

Did u utilize the govt grant and medisave? If yes then I thk no need use cash?

How did they determine your FET is on Sunday?

Ya sometimes ppl just made unnecessary comment, but just prove them that u can do it! Must talk to your embryo k? I heard that it helps.
i did told her. im start to worry like look bad if took 2 weeks HL again. what do u think? how many days of AL will u be taking?

did u do insert during office hours?i worry not able to do properly and the toilet alot of germs.

doc determine by my O day. my embryo is day 5 &6 so O day is 0 and + 5. this tues i ovulated and so add 5 days for Et. cant +6 cos Monday is PH. they say want the womb to be the best condition to fit the embryo. this fri i need to start the insert already.

i using medisave. not brief about the cost of FET. i think gov subsidies 1.2k

my previous cycle is my 1st fresh on april. then FET in June. how about u? how many embryos are frozen?

I think we're really close.

I did 1st Fresh in April but didnt make it to transfer cos risk of OHSS.

Fet June - 1 blast. Unsuccessful. Transfer on CD 26, im on regular 28 days so I think thats pretty late transfer hence failed.

Switched from Dr Jerry to Dr Tan HH for next procedure.

Im left with 5 blast in freezer now.

How about you?

Ps: I sent u an inbox.. maybe can exchange more info there.

I think we're really close.

I did 1st Fresh in April but didnt make it to transfer cos risk of OHSS.

Fet June - 1 blast. Unsuccessful. Transfer on CD 26, im on regular 28 days so I think thats pretty late transfer hence failed.

Switched from Dr Jerry to Dr Tan HH for next procedure.

Im left with 5 blast in freezer now.

How about you?

Ps: I sent u an inbox.. maybe can exchange more info there.

Hihi,

I am also with Dr THH and doing FET. Maybe we can chat more. Will be PM-ing you.

Back