IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi all,

I am new here... doing my 1st IVF in NUH... Last fri did my day 8 scan, left side too high with 1 15cm follicle and right with 7 follicles with biggest measuring 14cm.... does it sounds ok?

Appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.

My lining is quite alright already. Was 8 mm during trigger....had red bean soup 4 x during stim.

Oh I also bought prune juice. One of the nasty things to get is constipation during 2ww!
Mine okay too
But me ks.. Take 2-3 times after ET so that embryos can embed nicely n cosy
Haa

Constipation? Ya.. I realize first week of 2ww, I get that. Aft that it's more like diaaherra already.

Hi all,

I am new here... doing my 1st IVF in NUH... Last fri did my day 8 scan, left side too high with 1 15cm follicle and right with 7 follicles with biggest measuring 14cm.... does it sounds ok?

Hi Fion!

Sounds okay. By Prof Wong?
Though seems ur left side is it too high thus can only see one follicle?

Hi all,

Hi Fion. Not sure what's the implication of high ovary. I guess you may need another 2-3 days more at least to proceed to trigger, depending on the sizes of the rest of your eggies.

How old are you are may i know? Seems like your quantity is below average but all of us would agree that it's the quality that counts. have you been on any supplements?

Hi Fion. Not sure what's the implication of high ovary. I guess you may need another 2-3 days more at least to proceed to trigger, depending on the sizes of the rest of your eggies.

How old are you are may i know? Seems like your quantity is below average but all of us would agree that it's the quality that counts. have you been on any supplements?
Hi faith bb, I am 34 this year.... I been taking folic acid, multi Vit, avocado and org eggs.... I guess age really does matter....

It depends on your AMH reading. Anyway continue to eat healthy and stay stress free and believe that outcome will be positive.

Hi faith bb, I am 34 this year.... I been taking folic acid, multi Vit, avocado and org eggs.... I guess age really does matter....
fion, dun worry, mine is similar to urs and ard same age. Drs say we are born with it, nothing much we can do. Yeah like what redvel says, just eat healthy. Jiayou! All the best!

Stay positive and ensure you have a positive mindset cos with that...its a battle half won. Btw im older than you. Jiayou..you are in the good hands of doctors.

Hello Redvel...
Yeah ndp was fun..it's been so long since I last watched live ndp....it was very nice the feeling is just different....

Yeah there's a female parachutist. .she was the last to land .... cos think special ...hee

But I felt very uncomfortable due to bloatedness. ..it still like that...i shd drink more 100 plus ?

Hello Redvel...
Yeah ndp was fun..it's been so long since I last watched live ndp....it was very nice the feeling is just different....

Yeah there's a female parachutist. .she was the last to land .... cos think special ...hee

But I felt very uncomfortable due to bloatedness. ..it still like that...i shd drink more 100 plus ?
Please drink more..
Will help to reduce bloatedness

Miracle were you prescribed this? Because doc thinks I have many eggs, on ER I was told to buy this as it helps to ease the bloat. It might be the reason that I recovered faster this round than the last (the last i didn't take this). However, the nurse told me to take high protein food to bring down possible bloat. That includes meat and egg whites. But since I don't really take much meat and also I'm on egg white ban (think of it now I wanna vomit), I just depend on this pill and 2 cans of 100plus daily as well as alot of clear fluid. Keep going to the toilet to clear bladder helps.
Maybe you wanna try to eat more red meat and take egg whites?

Attachments

• 1407653221002.jpg
    1407653221002.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 199
As for 2ww, I do what others do here. ..brazil nuts x4 daily, alternate day chicken essence, alternate day LRD, my usual supps of folic, Biomin, DHA. I've stopped royal jelly and EPO since ET.

Miracle I had the same pain last round. The pain was from the ovaries. Luckily I didn't get that this time.

Do highlight to your doc tomorrow k. Maybe can have some medication to ease it.

Miracle, I experienced pain too. Yes, it's due to the swollen ovaries. I drank one big cup of water every hour, and also lots of 100 plus.

Thanks Redvel and mosburger. ..

I have been drinking... till tummy bloat like a balloon...

So uncomfortable. .. sigh hoped tmr ET will be okay. ..

Miracle remember not to clear your bladder before ET hor.

Janices remember must fast before ER!

Actually the feeling of konking out is quite weird. Everything was on me and the last thing I remember was the nurse asked me to bend my knees. I could remember I bent my right knee but not my left. Hahaah I must have knocked out right there.

Miracle remember not to clear your bladder before ET hor.

Janices remember must fast before ER!

Actually the feeling of konking out is quite weird. Everything was on me and the last thing I remember was the nurse asked me to bend my knees. I could remember I bent my right knee but not my left. Hahaah I must have knocked out right there.
I agreed... The knock out feel.. So weird, so instant..

I tried counting.. Only count till 20 and out I go...
:p

Tsf0205 good luck.

Irisy, it's done at the ET treatment room at kkivf. You will lie there 5 mins and off you can go. It's a myth you need to lie flat for an hr after that :)

Hello Irisy.... actually if they let u stay longer it's so call better...
It takes place in the treatment room .... then usually i read is after ET try to lie on the 'bed' for at least 10 mins or more...so call the embbies would be safer... heee

Thanks! Read somewhere which states have to lie down for 4 hours. Was thinking where in KKH they will let u lay for 4 hours. Haha.

4hrs? Hee. I know a handful of my friends and even my sis bfped after lying down for a mere 5 mins after ET. Our womb is not hollow...Once the embies are put in there, the walls of the womb will giap them. Sandwiched nicely.

I'm moving about don't worry :):) i lie longest when i do my inserts. An hour. Go out for meals nearby. Do light chores. And also working a bit from home.

Btw if you ladies are interested, Google yoga for fertility in youtube. Some postures help to bring blood flow to your womb. I do that. Just to share.

Btw if you ladies are interested, Google yoga for fertility in youtube. Some postures help to bring blood flow to your womb. I do that. Just to share.

That's good redvel...enjoy ah ...
But still try to move less. ..don't stress....

Btw..which yoga posture ah ....can share the link in particular ? Hee

That's good redvel...enjoy ah ...
But still try to move less. ..don't stress....

Btw..which yoga posture ah ....can share the link in particular ? Hee
I personally like this :

It's easy and relaxing and no strain. Just take less than 10 mins day.

How's your embies status?

Wonderful news janices. When's your scheduled ET? Hope a good sleep later will bring the swell away.
No ET cos I've polyp so doc advise to freeze. Need 2 more cycle b4 I can do transferred n depending on next cycle's scan to see if polyp still there. Else need D&C

Back