IVF 2019

I am a dependent pass holder and my husband has an EP. What would be the cost involved in IUI and IVF at KK Hospital? Also, any insurance covers fertility treatments?
Since I am new here.... I am pretty lost. Any information or advice will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance :)

Don't be upset. It is still possible. I had less eggs removed and I was able to put 2 to frozen. I couldn't do fresh cycle too as the embryo was not fully developed, I had ohss and my lining was old. Before the implantation, I did acupuncture to prep the womb and i got successfully pregnant. It was my first ivf and I m 34. Let me know if you want the contact for tcm doctor.
Hi can i get the contact for tcm doctor? Thanks

Hi hi ladies. Anyone know what is the earliest timing that the ivf centre is open to take for the q for scanning? Thx u.

Hi all, I just started my 2nd fresh ivf cycle at KK and i'm under Prof Jerry Chan. My first round only yielded 1 good grade and 1 average embryo, transferred both but BFN. Does anyone have BFP under Prof Jerry Chan? I'm thinking if it's possible to change to Dr Sadhana, any advice?

Hi,
Has not been in the forum for quite sometime, but i was feeling very down now n hopefully can get some advise.

Finally, last year november I decided to go for my 3rd round ivf. Was quite disappointed with the results I get. Was only left with one Day 3 8 cells embryo to freeze. My hubby n I were still planning whether to do the 4th round of ivf to get more embryos to freeze.

However, to our surprise, miracle happened! I was pregnant naturally the following month after my eggs retrieval. After so many rounds of ttc through iui n ivf, finally miracle do happened. Was asked to do 2 rounds of hcg blood test to confirm the pregnancy, both results was good.

But the sad news was, last week i just went for my 1st scan at week 7, was told that i was pregnant but heartbeat not detected, was ask to go back in another 2 weeks time. Has anyone experience similar and miracle continue and able to heard the heart beat at a later week?

Hello all! Just checking if anyone did IVF with Dr Tan HH and was successful and followed him to his private clinic? Do you all know with the current COVID situation, is he still able to deliver at Mt A & TMC?

Hi all, I just started my 2nd fresh ivf cycle at KK and i'm under Prof Jerry Chan. My first round only yielded 1 good grade and 1 average embryo, transferred both but BFN. Does anyone have BFP under Prof Jerry Chan? I'm thinking if it's possible to change to Dr Sadhana, any advice?
I'm now under Dr Jerry Chan. I'm on my second FET. The first one was a chemical pregnancy 1 embryo transfer. The emby didn't stick long. Now I'm on my tww with 2 embryos.. Wish me luck!

Hello all! Just checking if anyone did IVF with Dr Tan HH and was successful and followed him to his private clinic? Do you all know with the current COVID situation, is he still able to deliver at Mt A & TMC?

Hi, from next week onwards, he’ll only be able to deliver at Mt A till MOH gives further instructions.

Hi,
Has not been in the forum for quite sometime, but i was feeling very down now n hopefully can get some advise.

Finally, last year november I decided to go for my 3rd round ivf. Was quite disappointed with the results I get. Was only left with one Day 3 8 cells embryo to freeze. My hubby n I were still planning whether to do the 4th round of ivf to get more embryos to freeze.

However, to our surprise, miracle happened! I was pregnant naturally the following month after my eggs retrieval. After so many rounds of ttc through iui n ivf, finally miracle do happened. Was asked to do 2 rounds of hcg blood test to confirm the pregnancy, both results was good.

But the sad news was, last week i just went for my 1st scan at week 7, was told that i was pregnant but heartbeat not detected, was ask to go back in another 2 weeks time. Has anyone experience similar and miracle continue and able to heard the heart beat at a later week?

Done the second scan? What is the result?

Hi,

I wish you well. Hope the 2nd scan turns out ok.

Hello everyone, did anyone undergo a day 2 fresh embryo transfer? How was your results?
I just underwent a d2 ET so a bit nervous

Yes went Beta today. Thank God BFP.. Now another thing to worry hehehe... Hope for healthy one :)
Sadly I miscarried at 7w4d sad but this is life.. Will give a month or two rest before next FET (next will be my third FET, the first one was a chemical pregnancy).

Oh no..did doc say due to what reason? Hugz
There's no other issue to it... Maybe it's just that it's not a viable pregnancy.. Healthy baby will stay. We can't stop miscarriage if it's happening... On 7w I had bleeding and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage, the fetus still inside. Then next day I passed it out "naturally" and came back for scanning, empty uterus.

There's no other issue to it... Maybe it's just that it's not a viable pregnancy.. Healthy baby will stay. We can't stop miscarriage if it's happening... On 7w I had bleeding and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage, the fetus still inside. Then next day I passed it out "naturally" and came back for scanning, empty uterus.
Jiayou!!

Done the second scan? What is the result?
Hi Excited daddy & Honeypokey
Thanks for asking. Was doing my confinement, sorry for the late reply. Results didn't turned well, still no heartbeat detected during my week 9 check. So was asked to opt for natural miscarriage by medicine instead of D&C. Long journey to go through, was given 8 pills to expelled out the fetus however it failed to pass out from my body. Then was given another 10 oral pills to give a second try.. Waited till near week 11 then the fetus finally willing to flush out and non stop bleeding for almost a month. Finally end of this chapter, hope another miracle do happen again.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,
Have anyone of u go through this PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening) before? Today I have went to see Prof Wong at NUH for my 3rd cycle ivf, he suggested this PGS? Does any ladies have experience that can share more about this? :)
Interesting videos which inform patients that PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening), also known as PGT-A (Preimplantation Genetic Testing - Aneuploidy) is absolutely unnecessary for egg donation cycles:

Hi all,

I am 42 years old and yesterday went to do ultrasound and was told I have polyps, endometrosis and ovary cysts. I did heteroscopy before but it grows back again. Because of this, I never able to success conceive. Dr suggest I can just remove polyps if I choose to take IVF. Is anyone of you been succeed IVF before with endometrosis? I am in dilemma... whether shall I just remove polyps only via heteroscopy or remove the endo via laparoscopy before I start IVF? One worry in my mind that I have low ovarian reserve. If laparoscopy on endo only but not touching the ovary, will my egg reservation reduce?

Hello everyone, did anyone undergo ivf at virtus fertility centre? Reviews pls!!
Hello,
Yes, I did my IVF at virtus fertility centre with Dr Roland and I have a 4 month old cute baby girl now. This was my forth IVF tried but first tried with them and was successful with a baby girl. I was 38 years old when i did my IVF last year.

Hello,
Yes, I did my IVF at virtus fertility centre with Dr Roland and I have a 4 month old cute baby girl now. This was my forth IVF tried but first tried with them and was successful with a baby girl. I was 38 years old when i did my IVF last year.
Thank you so much for your reply!!

Don't be upset. It is still possible. I had less eggs removed and I was able to put 2 to frozen. I couldn't do fresh cycle too as the embryo was not fully developed, I had ohss and my lining was old. Before the implantation, I did acupuncture to prep the womb and i got successfully pregnant. It was my first ivf and I m 34. Let me know if you want the contact for tcm doctor.
May I know the TCM info?

Hi all,

Today is my 1st day of stimulation injection. I'm a first timer and with Dr Jessie Phoon from KKH. Anyone has any experience with her? And also, I would like to know where I can go for fertility accupunture. Any recommendation?

I am a dependent pass holder and my husband has an EP. What would be the cost involved in IUI and IVF at KK Hospital? Also, any insurance covers fertility treatments?
Since I am new here.... I am pretty lost. Any information or advice will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance :)
Hi, Sachi.
My English is not good.. I'm sorry about it at first.

I have DP too, and I'm sarching IVF Hospital (or Clinic), would like to know about these cost too.

I asked them by e-mail, and they reply "ask".
KKH have different price between foreigner and PR.
And it depends on the choice of doctor (they have doctor's rank).
I book KKH and NUH and local doctor's appointment this month.

When I know about it, I will post it!

Hello ladies,
Did anyone see Dr.Motoko Yeo for ivf at virtus? Reviews pls!!
Hi, she is currently our gynae and we have done IUI with her twice but not IVF so I can't comment on her at Virtus. We have been with her for 6 months so far and we are very satisfied and feel very secure with her. She has a very calm and composed demeanour and doesn't try too hard to be chatty with you which is also something we appreciate. I would definitely recommend her!

Hi, can anyone recall exactly on which days were the scans scheduled? My wife and I have been scheduled for IVF with KKH in July and we are hoping we can plan our leave application in advanced to minimise disruption from work. Thank you!

Hi, can anyone recall exactly on which days were the scans scheduled? My wife and I have been scheduled for IVF with KKH in July and we are hoping we can plan our leave application in advanced to minimise disruption from work. Thank you!

Hi, the scan schedule is different for everyone. It happen day 2 after menses then day 7, day 8 day 9 day 10… depend how is the egg grow.

Back