IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

@LynnCandy and @iwanthealthybaby congratulations! Though we dont know each other, we are all connected by the same journey and im so happy for both of u! Can imagine the happiness and hope ur pregnancy goes smoothly for both of u..

Nope Meiling I didn transfer two blasts cause I want twins. I transfer two right starting from fresh is cause my doc say since I failed 1st iui and 2nd iui ended in chemical pregnancy he say transfer two will up the chance to have a successful pregnancy. And when fresh failed despite 2 blasts transfer doc say fet will still transfer two. I am think back then my blasts are all growing abit slow only freeze on day 6 so I thought slow growing might be a sign of weaker blasts too so I didn object two transfer in same time. I hoping for two kids but maybe few years apart so financially can handle better. But if this is god plan to bless me with twins I accept it willingly. Just hope it's a good sign.
Twins will be double BFP! Good luck to you!

Going for my first scan tomorrow at KKH.. Anyone know roughly how long it takes if I go early in the morning at 7 plus am?

Booy and kinetic your turn will come soon. I spread my baby dusty over here for all you ladies.

Lynncandy I am in my week 5 from those google website I find. So maybe I can try to ask nurse tomorrow if can fix see doc next week instead. That will be my week 6 then.

Iwanthealthybaby and lynncandy. What u all prepare urself for the procedures? What to eat during 2ww? Cant wait to start soon...

Hmm.. How to know I am how many weeks.. Think mine should be 4 weeks only as my doc appointment is 2 weeks later.
During my 2ww, I drank red dates with wolfberry and black dates (twice a week). This also drank redoxon (vitamin c) twice a week to maintain my health.

Going for my first scan tomorrow at KKH.. Anyone know roughly how long it takes if I go early in the morning at 7 plus am?

My 1st scan was a fri, reached ard 8 and left 1 plus, nearly to 2.

That was scan, see doc, take med and go back to see nurse on how to self inject.

Hopefully can be done by 10 then..

I already took the med and learnt how to inject.. So I think tomorrow is just scan and see doc..

Oh, for me after one week of injections, go bacl scan, see doc, take med and go back to nurse again.

Kimchi, before fet I been drinking red dates with wolf berry daily. It's has become my regular drink like plain water. But some cannot drink too much as will heaty. For me I just whack. I only stop this tea as of yesterday. Then I acu almost daily two weeks before fet. After transfer I didn bed rest but I walk slow. Then during tww I drank chicken essence everyday, 2-3durian seeds for almost 10days straight. Super heaty cause I constipated and pimples outbreak Lolx. But all is worth if the result is what I get today.

W
Kimchi, before fet I been drinking red dates with wolf berry daily. It's has become my regular drink like plain water. But some cannot drink too much as will heaty. For me I just whack. I only stop this tea as of yesterday. Then I acu almost daily two weeks before fet. After transfer I didn bed rest but I walk slow. Then during tww I drank chicken essence everyday, 2-3durian seeds for almost 10days straight. Super heaty cause I constipated and pimples outbreak Lolx. But all is worth if the result is what I get today.
woo thanks for the info... I will prepare myself. Lol

Be careful on the fruits selection. Heard papaya and banana no good. Watermelon confirm no no too. For me the only fruits I eat during tww is guava without the sour plum powder. Oh ya I ate 2-3 egg whites daily too during tww.

Cheerywalnut, hard boil. Don't know from where I read better don't eat any raw food or half cook eggs so now I only eat hard boiled or fully cook eggs. Yes I eat before et too but not regular basis. Only during tww I eat everyday.

Oic thanks! cos I read during simulation, some take soft boil or even raw to have more protein. Then tww take chicken essence and durian.. may I know during your previous fresh simulation did u take hard boil egg whites too?

Wow so many things to eat.. Would't it too heaty with red dates tea, chicken essence and durian everyday?

No problem. Sharing is good! I hope all here can have BfP soon too. I think before transfer can eat half boil even raw not a problem. I eat all the sushi sashimi and my favourite shabu meat coated with raw egg :) but right after transfer my food choice is all cooked and well done.

During my fresh I didn eat durians, I didn drink red bean soup and red dates wolf berries tea too. I eat egg whites, Brazil nuts and chicken essence thou.

During tww I occasionally will eat red bean soup as dessert after lunch but not daily basis. Maybe 3-4 times in tww? I heard from my TCM red bean soup helps in improving lining I don't know if it helps implant. But so long doesn't eat cold (Liang) stuff should be ok.

Yes booy, my husband says I am too extreme. He see me like that ESP with all the pimples outbreak on my face he ask me to stop consuming all those. I even argue with him say few more days to go. Want me stop also must wait till bt day. Already come so far ask me stop now. I rather constipate and pimples all over than to give up. At least I know I try.

Thanks joo.

Kimchi I now pray for a smooth 9months ahead :) all the sisters here all put in alot efforts and I believe their time will come soon including yours :)

Thanks iwantahealthybaby for the encouragement. I need more encouragement when i start ivf. Haha. Rmb to continue spreading baby dusts to us. Haha

Actually forgot to say I also got drink chicken of essence. I think my meal quite similar to iwantahealthybaby. Dont eat watermelon, papaya and pineapple.. I ate apple, orange and brown pear.

Just that I cannot be too heaty as I will get sick.. so I only drink red dates twice a week and chicken essence once a week. Btw I have quit coffee and black tea those with caffeine.

Just that I cannot be too heaty as I will get sick.. so I only drink red dates twice a week and chicken essence once a week. Btw I have quit coffee and black tea those with caffeine.
Thanks lynn for tips. I oso scared heaty get sick. I always fever due to heaty

Yes booy, my husband says I am too extreme. He see me like that ESP with all the pimples outbreak on my face he ask me to stop consuming all those. I even argue with him say few more days to go. Want me stop also must wait till bt day. Already come so far ask me stop now. I rather constipate and pimples all over than to give up. At least I know I try.
At least your wish is now granted.. A twin!

hahaha actually i prefer 1 strong baby inside me rather than twins. maybe fear of complications down the road. 9months say long not long say short not short but want the best for the baby inside so if 1 is safer i rather dont be greedy and ask for twins. whenever i pray before i know the answer yesterday, i always ask for a healthy bb, boy girl its ok, which year also ok so long its healthy :)

and actually my body quite strong in the sense wont get heaty till sick type. hahaha maybe i am used to eating all those junk food last time. fried stuff, chocolate cake and all so even if i eat durians and drink red dates wolfberries and chicken essence daily for 2-3weeks i still wont fall sick. anyway even before all this cycle, my constipation problem is already there. its always a 3-4days clearance. so doesnt make much diff for me during the tww. the only problem is pimples outbreak.

good luck meiling to your et hope you got nice blasts and freeze the rest.

lynncandy, my next aptm is next thur with doc. the nurse ask me to go scan dept there 1 hr before seeing my doc. you also? i wonder if can see sac and heartbeat already by then...

Just finished my ET. Got 1 very good blastocyst while 2 others are still under observation cos they still in early stage.

lynncandy, my next aptm is next thur with doc. the nurse ask me to go scan dept there 1 hr before seeing my doc. you also? i wonder if can see sac and heartbeat already by then...
Wooh that is fast. Mine will me on next next Thursday.

Thank you everyone for the wishes.. Yours will be coming too..

Back