IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

i drink red dates with wolfberry during my tww and before fet. but now i stop already dont want to get too heaty. black dates no heard of this combi. some add in longan. its lunch time, no call yet from kkh. have a great lunch everyone...
I drink twice a week during 2ww and just now also drink one cup as yesterday I drank green tea then feeling cramp. So I faster drink back red dates to let it heaty haha. Still no calls from kkh.. is lunch time for me too..

I also drink red dates plus wolfberry and dried longans. But not everyday. Either alternate days or once every 3 days.

Just to chk w u ladies for those doing iui.. If the doc said try for 2 rounds of iui before ivf. After first failed iui, do u see de doc first or just schedule another iui with ivf clinic?

Kinetic if your doc already write down in your file two iui the nurse should be able fix a 2nd aptm for u straight after that. You can call and check with the nurse.

hi would like to ask the ladies here..

is it true that need to go thru iui den can proceed to ivf?
or can proceed to ivf directly?

thanks!

good luck to those who are waiting for their BT results!

hi would like to ask the ladies here..

is it true that need to go thru iui den can proceed to ivf?
or can proceed to ivf directly?

thanks!

good luck to those who are waiting for their BT results!
Depending what the doctor advise you based on your condition.

Yes lynncandy, I finish lunch already still no call. I wonder what time. Heading back office now. So hope they will call before I back office. I have not test hpt before tdy bt so the waiting hours for this is equivalent to the tww in fact. So near yet so far!

Actually u can call them straight to ask abt the results..it takes only hour for the results to come out..the nurses will call only wen they r free...

Ya rainbow if you and hubbs got not much problem they will advise iui 1st then ivf if you want to benefit from the govt subsidies.

By the way ladies, talking about heaty. I drink red dates with wolf berries daily before and during tww Lolx. Not once but like regular drink. And I drink chicken essence too during tww and it's daily. Hahaha on top of that I eat two seeds of durian almost every night before I sleep for like 10 days! My husband say I am extreme and crazy. Result of this = constipation and pimples outbreak! Lolx

Ya rainbow if you and hubbs got not much problem they will advise iui 1st then ivf if you want to benefit from the govt subsidies.

By the way ladies, talking about heaty. I drink red dates with wolf berries daily before and during tww Lolx. Not once but like regular drink. And I drink chicken essence too during tww and it's daily. Hahaha on top of that I eat two seeds of durian almost every night before I sleep for like 10 days! My husband say I am extreme and crazy. Result of this = constipation and pimples outbreak! Lolx

Lol!!! So heaty ah!

Depending what the doctor advise you based on your condition.

thanks! will go n see my gynae soon..

so far have not do any tests yet but I myself have fibroids (last yr while doing pap-smear )which gynae said not a big issue.. right now afraid it grown cos have not go bk to clinic yet.. if want to do iui / ivf will pte clinic entitled to the grants?

mmm ladies i just receive call from the nurse as well. but i dont know now i am even more stressed! my hcg level is 16000 which is very high. i fear its not a good sign. i know some having high hcg level is cause they have twins :) but some could be molar pregnancy :( and i cannot do anything except scan two weeks later.....

lynn the nurse didn tell me the hcg level i was the one who ask her. so if you keen can call and check with her.

Last edited:
Congrats both of you and have a good rest until first scan. I hope my results tomoro will be positive as well!

mmm ladies i just receive call from the nurse as well. but i dont know now i am even more stressed! my hcg level is 16000 which is very high. i fear its not a good sign. i know some having high hcg level is cause they have twins :) but some could be molar pregnancy :( and i cannot do anything except scan two weeks later.....

lynn the nurse didn tell me the hcg level i was the one who ask her. so if you keen can call and check with her.

Congrats!!!! Dont worry too much, stay positive!

I am at kkh and I heard the nurse calling people saying positive test. Think recently a number of bfp.. Those bfn don't give up. . Work hard again and try. .

Whao Lynn u stay near kkh? So fAst reach.

Michng I gg back maybe tomorrow I ask nurse over phone she say doc aptm two weeks later

Meiling I hope everything is good and healthy. One baby I more than happy, twins also ok though it mean more stressful but better than molar.

Kimchi molar is something wrong with the genetic issue which happens during fertilisation. I don't know If this will happen in icsi. My is direct injection of the sperm to my egg.

Michng I gg back maybe tomorrow I ask nurse over phone she say doc aptm two weeks later

Meiling I hope everything is good and healthy. One baby I more than happy, twins also ok though it mean more stressful but better than molar.

Kimchi molar is something wrong with the genetic issue which happens during fertilisation. I don't know If this will happen in icsi. My is direct injection of the sperm to my egg.

You transferred 2 blastocyst cos you wanted a twins?
Don't worry, sure a twins... Maybe tml go down and see how is it...

My work place is near kkh. I just drive over that's why can reach very fast. My result is 564. Now waiting at pharmacy to collect medication... Actually having a baby is really a long journey. Especially like us who are those taking other processes in order to get pregnant. . Then pregnant already also must keep maintain especially 1st 3 months. After that still got to see if baby is ok. Then 22 weeks then can see if baby is fully healthy. . All the way until give birth to ensure the smooth journey... so really not easy. . Jia you all sisters. . I like this forum as we are not alone to face the journery..

My work place is near kkh. I just drive over that's why can reach very fast. My result is 564. Now waiting at pharmacy to collect medication... Actually having a baby is really a long journey. Especially like us who are those taking other processes in order to get pregnant. . Then pregnant already also must keep maintain especially 1st 3 months. After that still got to see if baby is ok. Then 22 weeks then can see if baby is fully healthy. . All the way until give birth to ensure the smooth journey... so really not easy. . Jia you all sisters. . I like this forum as we are not alone to face the journery..

A really very happy moment... Trying so hard and all ways. TTC is a very tough journey for us but all of us never give up. Im sure you will be a good mummy, making sure that bb is well taken care in your tummy... Jiayou!

Nope Meiling I didn transfer two blasts cause I want twins. I transfer two right starting from fresh is cause my doc say since I failed 1st iui and 2nd iui ended in chemical pregnancy he say transfer two will up the chance to have a successful pregnancy. And when fresh failed despite 2 blasts transfer doc say fet will still transfer two. I am think back then my blasts are all growing abit slow only freeze on day 6 so I thought slow growing might be a sign of weaker blasts too so I didn object two transfer in same time. I hoping for two kids but maybe few years apart so financially can handle better. But if this is god plan to bless me with twins I accept it willingly. Just hope it's a good sign.

Nope Meiling I didn transfer two blasts cause I want twins. I transfer two right starting from fresh is cause my doc say since I failed 1st iui and 2nd iui ended in chemical pregnancy he say transfer two will up the chance to have a successful pregnancy. And when fresh failed despite 2 blasts transfer doc say fet will still transfer two. I am think back then my blasts are all growing abit slow only freeze on day 6 so I thought slow growing might be a sign of weaker blasts too so I didn object two transfer in same time. I hoping for two kids but maybe few years apart so financially can handle better. But if this is god plan to bless me with twins I accept it willingly. Just hope it's a good sign.

I see. It's a gift from God. =)

Praying hard ladies that everything will continue to proceed properly.

Lynncandy you take your medicine? When is your scan with doc? What medicine did they give u? You are lucky to BfP for 1st iui. Congrats to you once again

Lynncandy you take your medicine? When is your scan with doc? What medicine did they give u? You are lucky to BfP for 1st iui. Congrats to you once again

The same 2 medications we are taking during 2ww. Folic acid and dydrogesterone. My scan and see Dr S will be on 27 Mar. First time still must see Dr S then after that transfer to normal doctor.

Back