IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Thank you all for your encouragement . U take care. May u hv lots of beautiful n healthy follicles n they all grow into grade a embryos.
happy.gif

Joelle: I heard he is v nice. He took one of my colleague whose gynea from Tmc rejected her when she had chicken pox during her pregnancy. He also took another lady whose child was bridged n the Tmc gynea just abandoned her in 8 months. He is also known to be v experienced in high risk pregnancy with mtb are above 35 yrs old

Duffy bear, It'll be good to get a second opinion asap. The hpt will only show a positive be because it detects very low level of hcg. Since your hcg is already more than 400, the hpt will no doubt be positive since it detects 10-50 units of hcg if I'm not wrong. Please don't wait till next week. If u could, see dr Loh or dr foong this weekend. Did u get any progesterone support fr your dr?

Sigh I'm 4 days past iui, 10 more days to go... If this round fails, I may go for a second round of Ivf in november. Anyone did iui and in their 2ww?

Good morning ladies... is TGIF..
happy.gif

tub, im in DPO10 but i havent go thru IUI yet.. Watiting for my next appointment with Dr Sadhana.. LEts cheer for each other and hope for the best...
Actually i already relax for this cycle but then suddenly spotted some stupid creamy cm @ DPO8... then start to have the 2ww "fake" symptoms sgain..boohoo...
sad.gif

Joelle, the private suite is a clinic?? Later i call KKH to ckeck it up cos i cant seems to find any information on private suite on their website...

Tub, i got this Dydrogesteron tablets from KKH and i am taking them twice in a day... Is this the progesterone support you are talking about?? Today is already Friday and next Wed is my appt, so i thinking to go for all the tests first and see how... If KKH cant give me a satified answer, maybe i will get all my test results from them and see another pte gynea for a 2nd opinion... THis morning when i wake up, i still have these light spotting...
sad.gif

Wondersss, dun worry...relax and enjoy this weekend .... i also have these "FAKE" symptoms during my 2WW.... My spotting was v heavy yet my HCG level was raising but v slow... I oso confused...

Duffy, I can understand your confusion and feeling lost... Y not take a HPT and see how..? Is your spotting brownish or fresh red?

Wondersss, i just test HPT and one dark line and one faint line appeared.... so is positive or negative???

My spotting was brownish ....it was a little spotting...

Duffy, Defintely is a BFP!!!!! (BIG FAT POSTIVE)
Please take good care of yourself and then u see if u want to go and seek for a second opinion...U are spotting again.. Call the clinic and tell them.. see what they say..

Meanwhile, do not walk too much & do not carry heavy things..PLS TAKE CARE!

Duffy bear: HPT is the opposite of opk. HPT as long as got test line it's -ve! Congrats. Like what the others said better go seek 2nd opinion ASAP so that beanie sticks well.

Hi Nurul,
I m still in the 2ww. Today is 10day past 3 day transfer. I am counting down everyday and is driving me insane.

Duffy, Congrats! Better see your doc soon. KK or private also is alright. Probably you might need more support medication.

Jia You everyone be it trying naturally , iui, Stimulation, ER or ET!

Hi Kittykatty, welcome to this thread. I recognize you and Nurul from the IVF thread. All the best on your 2WW. I know the 2WW is nuts.

Nurul, are you also doing IVF? Which stage are you on?

I'm on long protocol. Tomorrow is my D21 and seeing doctor. Not sure if that means injections will start tomorrow. He doesn't tell me much.

Lil Ponyo no I m not in e cycle ryte now. Had a BFN in April tus year. Now stil in my destressing period. Mayb aft Hari Raya den start to tiao my body....

Oh u hav to take a blood test and scan ferst. From ther u wil go on e next stage which is stimulation if everything is fine.

Hi ladies that are doing IVF, just out of curosity... When doctors ask u to do IVF, di du guyw went to research and etc... My friends keep stressing that IVF is a mentally & phyiscally torturing but i dont know what i should be prepared of..
happy.gif

Dear ALl, i called KKH and the nurese told me unless i got cramp or heavy spotting to fresh red, i am to go down to O & G Dept immediately. Else, just rest well and continue to take medicine.

i think i will just stay at home to rest during the long weekend....
sad.gif

2ml i b starting on my injection and will go bk for my scanning next tue. Hope by then i hve many good quality eggs.

wondersss, i didnt really doin much research, mostly is learning thru fm d ivf thread. Hmm guess physically n mentally will depend on individual. Only d thing i need to overcome will b d injection coz im scared of needles. Dh kep tellin me to b a brave mummy so for my long awaiting goal, i will b brave n do my injection.

Duffy Bear: Congratulations! You should have a happy smile...Take the chance to rest well over the long weekend! This is very good news. hope to catch ur baby dusts... kekek

dian tang: all the best to your ER!!!

Duffy Bear: congrats!!!! waiting for grab your bb dusts.. good idea to rest at home for the long weekend.. remember to walk rest and eat well.. =)

nicxl: You are doing IUI today too right? All the best..

Laki gal: Yay!!! Welcome to the jabbing club. Haha.. Hope you have many and good follicles!!! Is so nice to go for short protocol.. I still haven't even at the stimulation stage.. =(

wonderss: I went online to read what is IVF all about.. So before I go to my doc and told him I want to do IVF, I already have a rough idea of what the whole thing is about.. I am at the suppression stage now. Don't feel much physically and emotionally.. I guess the emotion challenging side is when you know you succeed or not at the end of the whole cycle..

Duffy: mayb should quickly go see gynae
My fren also same situation saw spotting during early pregnancy and e gynae actually did e injection (for 安胎 purpose). Not to be taken lightly...

Saralyn, u cute on d jabbing club. lolz. Thks n u for sure oso will hve many good follicles. Which part of suppression stage r u now? V fast u oso will b at d stimulation stage.

Lil, kep us update on ur D21 scan ya.

Duffy
This is the number to call for private suite. 81217813. Or email [email protected]. I would think it's safer to see a proper gynae instead of wait n see as the nurses asked.

Selvi
Yes. That sounds like what doc tee would do...
happy.gif
i love the way he goes abt... Gives me a sense of security.

Tub.
Hihi! I'm in my 10th day after iui... Now anxiously waiting... :p

Saralyn, agree with you. This long protocol is loooooong. It's been 3 weeks and I've not done anything yet. So for your suppression stage is it medicine or jabs? Which day do you start the suppression? Actually, I'll probably find out all these from doctor tomorrow but I kan cheong now. Ha ha!

Laki, okay will keep you posted
happy.gif
Yes, you are brave to go through with it even though you are scared of needles. Luckily I'm not otherwise, I can't imagine how I can do it.

Wondersss, for me, my doctor didn't tell me a lot in details. Just a general procedure. His reasoning is that he does not want to stress me out with details. I also asked him before how to prepare for IVF because I've heard that it's challenging. He said it is mostly mental and no harder than IUI. As long as we are mentally prepared, everything else is straightforward. Most of the things I learn are from the sisters here and IVF thread. Other than that, just google everything.

Dream, take care, ya. Congratulations!! I know you are worried but try to be happy and think positive!! Think of only the good things. Being BFP is a good thing!! Rest well.

Laki gal: haha! All I do now is jab myself everyday. I even have an alarm set on my phone to remind me incase I forgot. When I go to the next stage, I have to jab myself twice a day. So to me is all about jab jab n jab. Haha..

I'm at my day 7 jab of suppression. Will go for blood test on next wed and if my hormones are good, I will start stimulation on Thursday. Can't wait!!!

Lil ponyo: ya.. Is a looooong journey.. Sigh.. This morning woke up and sitting at my bed there thinking I have jabbed myself for 1 week and I still have not start the stimulation stage.. Sigh.. Another 2-3 weeks more to ER..

I think the suppression is jab. Medication is Lucrin. For me, I have to use the prepack needle and syringe to take the medication from the bottle and jab myself at the tummy area. Is good to have more fats around there. Haha.. I thought I will start at d21. But when I went down, he delayed my jab to d23. Hm.. He just asked me do I have regular period? I told him yes. Then he said good, I will delay your jab then..

Lil Poyno,
Don't worry. You should be able to start your injection tomorrow and begin your ivf journey. You will get used to the injection and nothing to worry about.

Nurul,
Ya. Good idea after raya then you tiao your body, eat healthy and stay healthy. And, most important stay stress free. Now,take a good break, just do whatever you want. And, who knows you will strike naturally....

Duffy: I am not trying to scare you. But I think that is the standard reply from KK nurse to go down to O&G when there is fresh red blood. Frankly, By the time if its fresh red blood, most of the time is too late liao....I am just sharing what has been the advice from the sisters in the ivf thread. You know, when I was spotting during my previous fresh cycle, because its already after office hour Dr Loh still ask me to go down to TMC 24 asap to get the proluton jab. He said he will leave a note with the doctor there. But, end up I didn't go cos the fresh blood came and I know in my heart its gone already. So, its better to be safe than sorry. If you don't feel like going to private. Just make a trip down to KK O&G. I don't think they will turn you away. Just my 2cents.

Diamond, Tub & Laki, my spotting was most heavy on last friday to Sunday.. I took the support pill on This monday... So far, beside backside aching sore and a little spotting on this morning.... Today is already Friday and it might be a too late for any doc to see me on so last min ...i am gg to call the private suite now... thks so much of the telephone....

But i will monitor myself closely and try to rest more at home during this weekend.

Joelle, that mean next mon or tues you doing iui?? so nervous for you tooo....

Kitty, now is already past 5 days since my last heavy spotting on last Sunday... In my heart, I was thinking that it is a bit too late for any jab now.... Except I pray hard that no more spotting , cramp or pain during this weekend.... I just hoping that it is not another ectopic pregnancy for me cos I think I can't take this bad new... Infact, I didn't have hope hope for this round of IUI cos I only had 1 egg but hb troop was no problem and healthly .... Just that my hcg level is progressing v slow ...

Initially, I was thinking that if I dun strike it this round, I head straight for ivf in oct.... But now, I'm either there or here...

I call the private suite @ KKh and try to make a appt if dr John can see me on tues .... Perhaps, he can go they my record in kkh and advise me accordingly ba...

Duffy, I totally u understand how you feel. As long as your HCG is still increasing, you still have a good chance. Stay positive and don t give up yet.

You rest well and do nothing during the long weekend. You monitor yourself. I guess you know your own body best compare to anyone else. If anything, don t wait Liao ya just go straight to KK 24 hours . That's wat some of the sisters in ivf suggest. Take care!

*sigh* Dr John tee is not available this week end... But dun worry gals, I will try to eat, sleep, eat, sleep during the week end... Hopefully my hcg level will double or even triple up...

Have a nice weekend, everyone...

Laki_gal: how was ur injections?
I was just discharged in the evening . ER was quite fast but got to wait for the effect of GA to subside . Now got some bleeding and cramping at the bottom abdominal . Now monitoring for any symptom of ohss cos I may have high risk . If have high ohss , cannot do embroy transfer

Dian_tang, I will hve my first injection 2ml morning. Bt nw hving headache.

Do u knw hw many follicles u hve? Now u hve to tk alot of proteins n drink alot of water. Try to tk isotonic drink (100+, h2o) coz it will help too, tat wat d nurse told me coz dr say I might oso hve risk of ohss.

Dian tang, please take care ...hopefully no ohss symptoms for you....

Laki gal, sleep early and hopefully yr headache will be gone next mrn when u wake up...

Thks Duffy bear. Headache still here w me.

I'm dn w my first injection, d part when d med is bein injected is quite painful bt stil can tahan. Bt hor when I tk out d needle fm my fats, there a droplet of water, itiz I pull d needle too fast? Did u all encountered d same prob?

Laki gal, count to 10 before pulling it out
happy.gif

Duffy bear, I don't mean help in the form of oral med. If u are spotting, u should be getting jabs as support. Dr Loh and many other drs are open today... I think help is pertinent now so please go see them. If u are spotting and hcg is low, it doesnt help even if u r doing nothing at home. Sorry if i sound anxious but i think u should get help now! Btw, What colour is your spotting? Anymore ystd?

Kitty, can I check which day do u have ur fresh blood spotting? I just did IUI yest, the nurse at Dr Loh's told me I would know by 31 Aug if successful or not.

If I see fresh blood, does it mean I don't have to see dr Loh on 31 Aug?

Just have to take things easy for the next 2 weeks. :)

Laki_gal : are u injecting the cetrotide? The one where u need to mix the water with the powder and then a smaller needle was changed after mixing? Maybe u can wait for few second before taking out and quick cover the area with alcohol swap after u draw out the needle . You are doing better than me. I encounter some bleeding like 5 cent of blood . JIA you , thanks for the tips . May you have many beautiful and healthy follicles

Nicxl: I think if you see nothing or spotting , can still go for blood test. But if see fresh red blood , dun need to do blood test. Anyway, dun think too much . Refrain from doing exercise except walking and any strenuous action . Hope u can succeed !!

Tub, this morning no more spotting for me and my backside not so aching... My heaviest spotting was on last friday, sat & sun... And i carry heavy thing on last sunday w/o knowing that i am pregnant... So i think leave everything to god now...i try to assume all is well and try to maintain a good mood... Heard maintaining a good mood help too... Hence I am relaxing and gg to enjoy myself in this week end... I promise you that If I got any cramp or spotting during these few days,
I will go O & G !!!

Dian tang, r u feeling better now???

Dian_tang,

How are you feeling after your ER yesterday? Take good care! Best of luck for your ET!
happy.gif
When will the embryologist call you to update on your embryos?

Laki_gal,

Glad to see you've started your injections.. You're so brave!
happy.gif

Duffy bear,

Glad to hear no more spotting.. Take good care of yourself.. Hubby will have to do the housework
happy.gif

Nicxl,

Best of luck for your IUI! Just take it that you're preggy till proven otherwise.. Must take things easy these 2 weeks
happy.gif

Min81, is ironing clothings oki??? I just sit on a chair to do ironing of 10 pcs of clothings while watching tv at the same time.... hehehee ...

Nicxl, drink warm water during your 2WW ... I'm still drinking my ginger water cos I feel it will warm my womb...
happy.gif

Min81: how are u now? I feel ok except bloated and aching at the lower part . The lab call us to update the status of the egg but because of long holiday , she only call us in Tuesday . She assure us that they will take care of embryos .

Duffy bear,

Wah i don't know leh.. Cos i use a lot of energy while ironing.. Haha.. I guess as long as not strenuous..

Dian_tang,

I'm doing ok.. Just waiting.. And waiting.. Haha.. Telling myselfthe cysts will go poof and disappear.. Still taking the usual LRD drink, raspberry leaf tea and essence of chicken, hope it'll help..

Can i check what is your AMH level? Cos i remember prof mentioned they will have a rough idea if we are at risk of OHSS based on our AMH..

Back