IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Hi pinkpony, are u in your 2ww and how many days pass iui u have this spotting? If u are eating progestrone pill, your menses will be delayed that y spotting. However if u are in your first week, then maybe it is just implantation bleeding then congrate to u. I just failed my iui when my spotting came 2 days before my blood test. Very disappointing and sad.

Hi Ling, did my IUI on 11 Nov so is day 17 now. Yes I’m on progesterone pill. My blood test is on 30 nov. Check pregnancy kit my results is negative too. My heart sank. Are you on your 2nd cycle now with kkh?

Hi Ling, did my IUI on 11 Nov so is day 17 now. Yes I’m on progesterone pill. My blood test is on 30 nov. Check pregnancy kit my results is negative too. My heart sank. Are you on your 2nd cycle now with kkh?

I am going for ivf with kkh now. Either in dec or jan 2018. Going for briefing next month.

I actually wanted to go straight to ivf but my doctor say i should try iui first before ivf unless you have complication like blockage of tude or low mobility of the sperms. I was so determine to go ivf but doctor advised so i follow her professional advice. Btw, the waiting queue for ivf now is only on jan 2018 onwards. So iui first while waiting.

we did iui before .. pain and suffering. doesn't help us.

Hi all mummy wannabes

I just started my ttc journey and today is my 1st iui day! It’s really an exciting experience and we all need to be emotional strong and motivate one another :)
Baby dust to all of us!

Cheers!

Hi, new to this thread but will like to find out if most ppl here do IUI or SOIUI? Will be starting the journey soon. Also wondering if there is any whatsapp group too!

Hi, new to this thread but will like to find out if most ppl here do IUI or SOIUI? Will be starting the journey soon. Also wondering if there is any whatsapp group too!
Hi Sunshine_85

I think this forum has both iui and so-iui.
For me, I had a natural cycle iui. Trying out the 1st time too.. when are you starting your iui?

Hi Sunshine_85

For me, I had a natural cycle iui. Trying out the 1st time too.. when are you starting your iui?

I’ve made an appointment to see Dr this month. Am also thinking of trying out natural IUI in my next cycle. Where will u be doing yours?

Hi Sunshine_85

I went for my first scan on day 8. Left 10, right 4.. so doc asked me to go back on fri for scanning. If positive then iui on Sat! Question is, I’m only day 11 on sat... and it’s so hard to catch the 2-5 days for man to clear their sperm...

I went for my first scan on day 8. Left 10, right 4.. so doc asked me to go back on fri for scanning. If positive then iui on Sat! Question is, I’m only day 11 on sat... and it’s so hard to catch the 2-5 days for man to clear their sperm...

Hi AAWWBBdust, Can I check if yours is IUI or SOIUI?

I have a Long cycle of 32-34 days so O date is around 18-20days. Not sure how the natural IUI works. No need drug or injection right?

Totally understand how you feel! Exciting :)
Which gynae did you go to?
Need to test for the big O day too!

Hi AAWWBBdust, Can I check if yours is IUI or SOIUI?

I have a Long cycle of 32-34 days so O date is around 18-20days. Not sure how the natural IUI works. No need drug or injection right?
Don’t worry! As long as you diligently track your O date via O kit and make sure you catch the right timing to do the iui! Hope baby dust to all of us!

Totally understand how you feel! Exciting :)
Which gynae did you go to?
Need to test for the big O day too!

At kkh. Just worried If I tested negative Tomolo then probably sat or Monday got to scanning again... need to catch the timing to clear sperm at least 3 days.. lol so irritating!

Nvm.. continue to monitor and see how! Need lotsa effort to track and monitor.. i’m also going to finish my two weeks wait (tww) by coming wed! Think the hormone pill is creating false preggie symptoms lol!

Just did my trigger shot, IUI on Wednesday...can’t wait! Lol...

I just finished my TWW! Got BFN tested on AF due date :( still waiting for my AF... anyone can help to advise whether I should stop my progesterone tablets?

Oh! U went for the blood test immediately upon 2 weeks wait? R u going to try the next iui or going to rest?

My menses came on my blood test day. As this was my first time doing iui, i told the nurse to proceed the blood test although it is actually not request anymore since i can feel my menses is coming.

Oh! U went for the blood test immediately upon 2 weeks wait? R u going to try the next iui or going to rest?

I decided to proceed to ivf in jan 2018 as the sucess rate of iui is too small. In the first place, i wanted to do ivf but my doctor suggested i go iui first before proceeding to ivf.

I decided to proceed to ivf in jan 2018 as the sucess rate of iui is too small. In the first place, i wanted to do ivf but my doctor suggested i go iui first before proceeding to ivf.
I see... totally can understand how u feel.
Thinking maybe I should try 2nd time with SO-IUI before go for IVF. But now my AF still haven’t come... progesterone pills still got 4 more days. Hope my AF comes soon and cycle restarts.

Hi, would u guys able to share why u all go for IUI or SO-IUI? My DH has morphology issue and we have been trying for awhile with no luck then wanna try IUI. Wondering if you guys face the same issue or others?

Hi, would u guys able to share why u all go for IUI or SO-IUI? My DH has morphology issue and we have been trying for awhile with no luck then wanna try IUI. Wondering if you guys face the same issue or others?

actually if it is sperm issue , iui chances is very Low, should go ivf straightaway. If morphology & mobility is Low, ivf chances also Low. In the end is all about luck

How do you feel after the IUI? It’s my second day after the procedure.. I’m feeling tired most of the time! Stomach is bloated like I’m pregnant...do you all feel pain or cramp? I have a sharp pain in my left pelvis after the IUI day 1. Thinking my egg has missed the sperm already...

How do you feel after the IUI? It’s my second day after the procedure.. I’m feeling tired most of the time! Stomach is bloated like I’m pregnant...do you all feel pain or cramp? I have a sharp pain in my left pelvis after the IUI day 1. Thinking my egg has missed the sperm already...
Did your gynae also prescribe any hormone tablets? If so, you might also feel all these symptoms :) just rest a lot and do things u enjoy so that u can take your mind off this TWW. I know the agony of waiting and at the same time feeling so bloated and uncomfortable. Jiayou!

Hi Sunshine_85

My gynae suggested me to continue with normal IUI as I’m ovulating normally. I think need to check with your gynae.

Hi Pinkpony

Just went through my 1st natural IUI. now in TWW (10 days post O). How about U?

I’ve failed IUI twice now waiting for doctor appointment in Feb to see what plans she have for us. I’m 27 and I still can fail IUI twice. I still don’t know what’s the problem. Hai....

Did your gynae also prescribe any hormone tablets? If so, you might also feel all these symptoms :) just rest a lot and do things u enjoy so that u can take your mind off this TWW. I know the agony of waiting and at the same time feeling so bloated and uncomfortable. Jiayou!

Thanks! Trying to prepare myself mentally and physically for my ivf in Mar..gotta have the back up plan, don’t dare to have high hope for the iui ... :)

I’ve failed IUI twice now waiting for doctor appointment in Feb to see what plans she have for us. I’m 27 and I still can fail IUI twice. I still don’t know what’s the problem. Hai....
U r still very young don’t worry!
Maybe can try TCM and tiao body for both u and hub... me just failed my 1st iui and is so much older than u! We jiayou together.. it’s a tough journey and need a lot of determination.

U r still very young don’t worry!
Maybe can try TCM and tiao body for both u and hub... me just failed my 1st iui and is so much older than u! We jiayou together.. it’s a tough journey and need a lot of determination.

My Hub and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. Hub a year older then I. And we have been to tcm for a year spend lots of money on tcm but to no avail so we stopped. We tried tian yuan Xiang, also to no avail. So we went for IUI 2 cycles also failed. I Guess we have to try IVF. But we also not sure is it ok for our age to go for IVF. Everyone says we are young but everyone arnd us are getting preg so easily.

Thanks bbsparkle! I hope your turn will come soon too! What’s your plan now? 2nd IUI cycle or IVF?

My Hub and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. Hub a year older then I. And we have been to tcm for a year spend lots of money on tcm but to no avail so we stopped. We tried tian yuan Xiang, also to no avail. So we went for IUI 2 cycles also failed. I Guess we have to try IVF. But we also not sure is it ok for our age to go for IVF. Everyone says we are young but everyone arnd us are getting preg so easily.

Thanks bbsparkle! I hope your turn will come soon too! What’s your plan now? 2nd IUI cycle or IVF?
I totally can understand how u feel.. kind of puzzled how friends around us get baby dust so easily right? Haha.. me going to try 2nd iui and if fail again I will go ivf I guess :( which doctor u r going for your ivf?

I totally can understand how u feel.. kind of puzzled how friends around us get baby dust so easily right? Haha.. me going to try 2nd iui and if fail again I will go ivf I guess :( which doctor u r going for your ivf?

Yes I can even go to the extend to think that is it our sex position wrong hahaha I’m with kkh. So I Guess I’ll continue with kkh for IVF as well. If unsuccessful, I’ll probably try private gynae. How bout you?

Back