Indo or Philippine helper for LO?

wingwing

Hi Mummies here

My high demand LO is 4 months+ currently taking care by my mil. I am too stress staying same roof with my mil due to her hot temper, especially when my LO cranky. We are planning to hire a helper and train up the helper. Hope it able to let my mil rest more during day time, or else she can has her freedom so she wont put her hot temper towards me. We are thinking of infant care before, but due to me and my husband working hours we are not able to commit fetch my LO at 7pm. Can mummies here share your experience on reliable agency and your experience towards helper....Thanks

Hi Mummies here

My high demand LO is 4 months+ currently taking care by my mil. I am too stress staying same roof with my mil due to her hot temper, especially when my LO cranky. We are planning to hire a helper and train up the helper. Hope it able to let my mil rest more during day time, or else she can has her freedom so she wont put her hot temper towards me. We are thinking of infant care before, but due to me and my husband working hours we are not able to commit fetch my LO at 7pm. Can mummies here share your experience on reliable agency and your experience towards helper....Thanks

Hi, my 1st helper was a pinoy whom gave me lotsa probs regarding her off day timings, etc. My 2nd helper is Indon very rude, stuck up and always do wadeva is up to her convenience. She gives black face to each and everyone of my guests including my parents. Each helper is from diff agency and lasted 6 mths each. My current helper is from Myanmar. With us for 2 mths+ So far so good. Luckily can speak and understand English and has abit of working exp. Sometimes forgetful but can close one eye cos very obedient, has initiative and helpful. She is from JiaBao agency. U can look them up and contact Mande. Good luck!

Hi, my 1st helper was a pinoy whom gave me lotsa probs regarding her off day timings, etc. My 2nd helper is Indon very rude, stuck up and always do wadeva is up to her convenience. She gives black face to each and everyone of my guests including my parents. Each helper is from diff agency and lasted 6 mths each. My current helper is from Myanmar. With us for 2 mths+ So far so good. Luckily can speak and understand English and has abit of working exp. Sometimes forgetful but can close one eye cos very obedient, has initiative and helpful. She is from JiaBao agency. U can look them up and contact Mande. Good luck!

Thanks a lot. I will take a look fr Jiabao agency.

Back