1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

im putting my unborn baby up for adoption

Discussion in 'Year 2017 Mums' started by mysteriouskatya, Apr 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mysteriouskatya

mysteriouskatya New Member

hi im 30yrs old malay singaporean lady. will due by sept oct. if anyone is interested pls pm me directly. for any keens couple who wants to adopt a child without agent. as agent can cost a bomb in singapore. I have few offers from foreigners from overseas but am not interested. if u r a pr singapore citizen or foreigners staying in n working in singapore pls pm me. thanks.

Bella Andreana likes this.

2. mysteriouskatya

can whatsapp me at 81472114

3. mysteriouskatya

pls kindly whtspp at 81472114 thnks

4. Hi, if you are still looking, please WhatsApp me 92999164.

5. Dnora

Dnora New Member

Hi! Me and my husband are looking to adopt a baby privately. Just between us and the birthmom.

We have been married for almost 5years and have been trying to conceive ever since we got married. Had an ectopic pregnancy 4 years back and am still trying to conceive. Have gone thru iui but failed.

The reason we would like to adopt privately is because we do not want to pay huge sum of money to the agents or go thru the hassle of interview or home study.

Adopting a baby privately is just between us and the birth mom where the birth mom will still need to be present on any occasion like check ups or schools or any registrations etc. We do not believe in separating a child with his / her birth mom meaning we would like to keep close contact with the birth mum and the birth mum may visit her baby whenever.

So if there is anyone who would like to give their baby for adoption or know someone in need to give their baby out let us know.

Tia

6. Dnora

Dnora New Member

Hi! Me and my husband are looking to adopt a baby privately. Just between us and the birthmom.

We have been married for almost 5years and have been trying to conceive ever since we got married. Had an ectopic pregnancy 4 years back and am still trying to conceive. Have gone thru iui but failed.

The reason we would like to adopt privately is because we do not want to pay huge sum of money to the agents or go thru the hassle of interview or home study.

Adopting a baby privately is just between us and the birth mom where the birth mom will still need to be present on any occasion like check ups or schools or any registrations etc. We do not believe in separating a child with his / her birth mom meaning we would like to keep close contact with the birth mum and the birth mum may visit her baby whenever.

So if there is anyone who would like to give their baby for adoption or know someone in need to give their baby out let us know.

Tia

7. Angel_Grape

Angel_Grape New Member

Hi how do I contact You?

8. Pottiegold

Pottiegold New Member

My husband and myself are planning to adopt a baby, thought we would start locally on our own before we expand our search. Do drop me an email at pottiegold@yahoo.com if you are looking to give your baby a home. Thanks!

9. chika86

chika86 New Member

Hi.. I am looking for a child to adopt. As I can no longer get pregnant, I am here to help to raise a child like my own. I don't believe in having to separate the child with the mother and thus if you are ready and stable to take back your child, I am more than willing to. Do leave me a reply if you are interested. I am a 32 years old Malay lady

10. Starer

Starer Member

Think twice

11. iLaYiD

iLaYiD New Member

Hi, is ur baby still up for adoption?

12. xmoonchildx

xmoonchildx New Member

I have a baby girl due in September 2018, and I'm looking to give her up for adoption to a loving home. Do drop a post reply, or on my profile and I will get back to you with more information required.

13. xmoonchildx

xmoonchildx New Member

I'm due in September 2018, and looking to give my child up for adoption without an agency. Do reach out to me if you are interested?

14. ywywyw

ywywyw New Member

I posted my contact on your profile as I’m keen.. hope to receive good news from you.. thanks

15. GamerGirl

GamerGirl New Member

Hi good evening I am a PINAY residing in Philippines . I am thinking about giving up my unborn baby , I am living alone and not yet finacially stable. I want couples who can be a better parents my child. Please help me. :'(

16. ryse

ryse New Member

17. ryse

ryse New Member

Hello! I have started a conversation with u

18. mysteriouskatya

hi there can kindly text me at 81472114

19. Yesplease01

Yesplease01 New Member

20. Yesplease01

Yesplease01 New Member

Hello how do i contact u?

21. Yesplease01

Yesplease01 New Member

Hello are u still looking for child to adopt?

22. Yesplease01

Yesplease01 New Member

Hello. Are u still interested in adopting?