Looking to adopt a baby

Njunaidah

Regardless of race and gender. We are looking for someone who is truly in need to give their baby for adoption. No agent pls. Lawyer is paid for and ready with paperwork for babies with birthcert. Unborn is also welcomed, but you need to really sure. I have had 2 disappointments, as biological family decide to not proceed once baby was born.

We are Malay, Muslim couple who have been married for 6 years and have fertility issues, and have considered adoption to give a child love and family any child needs. We have all baby needs prepared for.

Drop me an email at [email protected] or simply pm me. Comments will be followed up via pm. Thank you!

Regardless of race and gender. We are looking for someone who is truly in need to give their baby for adoption. No agent pls. Lawyer is paid for and ready with paperwork for babies with birthcert. Unborn is also welcomed, but you need to really sure. I have had 2 disappointments, as biological family decide to not proceed once baby was born.

We are Malay, Muslim couple who have been married for 6 years and have fertility issues, and have considered adoption to give a child love and family any child needs. We have all baby needs prepared for.

Drop me an email at [email protected] or simply pm me. Comments will be followed up via pm. Thank you!
Hi Junaida,

I’m doing this on behalf of my younger Sister who is expecting a baby girl in 3 months. Due to the circumstances we are all in we can’t afford to put the baby up for adoption. Do let me know and drop me a msg if you know of any or yourself who would like to adopt.

Thank you
Nadia (9755 0030)

Hi Junaida,

I’m doing this on behalf of my younger Sister who is expecting a baby girl in 3 months. Due to the circumstances we are all in we can’t afford to put the baby up for adoption. Do let me know and drop me a msg if you know of any or yourself who would like to adopt.

Thank you
Nadia (9755 0030)

Hi Nadia, is your sister still looking for an adoptive family for her baby? Please do let me know if so (98172533). Thank you so much. ♥

Back