im putting my unborn baby up for adoption

mysteriouskatya

hi im 30yrs old malay singaporean lady. will due by sept oct. if anyone is interested pls pm me directly. for any keens couple who wants to adopt a child without agent. as agent can cost a bomb in singapore. I have few offers from foreigners from overseas but am not interested. if u r a pr singapore citizen or foreigners staying in n working in singapore pls pm me. thanks.

Hi! Me and my husband are looking to adopt a baby privately. Just between us and the birthmom.

We have been married for almost 5years and have been trying to conceive ever since we got married. Had an ectopic pregnancy 4 years back and am still trying to conceive. Have gone thru iui but failed.

The reason we would like to adopt privately is because we do not want to pay huge sum of money to the agents or go thru the hassle of interview or home study.

Adopting a baby privately is just between us and the birth mom where the birth mom will still need to be present on any occasion like check ups or schools or any registrations etc. We do not believe in separating a child with his / her birth mom meaning we would like to keep close contact with the birth mum and the birth mum may visit her baby whenever.

So if there is anyone who would like to give their baby for adoption or know someone in need to give their baby out let us know.

Tia

Hi! Me and my husband are looking to adopt a baby privately. Just between us and the birthmom.

We have been married for almost 5years and have been trying to conceive ever since we got married. Had an ectopic pregnancy 4 years back and am still trying to conceive. Have gone thru iui but failed.

The reason we would like to adopt privately is because we do not want to pay huge sum of money to the agents or go thru the hassle of interview or home study.

Adopting a baby privately is just between us and the birth mom where the birth mom will still need to be present on any occasion like check ups or schools or any registrations etc. We do not believe in separating a child with his / her birth mom meaning we would like to keep close contact with the birth mum and the birth mum may visit her baby whenever.

So if there is anyone who would like to give their baby for adoption or know someone in need to give their baby out let us know.

Tia

Hi.. I am looking for a child to adopt. As I can no longer get pregnant, I am here to help to raise a child like my own. I don't believe in having to separate the child with the mother and thus if you are ready and stable to take back your child, I am more than willing to. Do leave me a reply if you are interested. I am a 32 years old Malay lady

hi im 30yrs old malay singaporean lady. will due by sept oct. if anyone is interested pls pm me directly. for any keens couple who wants to adopt a child without agent. as agent can cost a bomb in singapore. I have few offers from foreigners from overseas but am not interested. if u r a pr singapore citizen or foreigners staying in n working in singapore pls pm me. thanks.

Hi, is ur baby still up for adoption?

I have a baby girl due in September 2018, and I'm looking to give her up for adoption to a loving home. Do drop a post reply, or on my profile and I will get back to you with more information required.

I have a baby girl due in September 2018, and I'm looking to give her up for adoption to a loving home. Do drop a post reply, or on my profile and I will get back to you with more information required.

I posted my contact on your profile as I’m keen.. hope to receive good news from you.. thanks

Hi good evening I am a PINAY residing in Philippines . I am thinking about giving up my unborn baby , I am living alone and not yet finacially stable. I want couples who can be a better parents my child. Please help me. :'(

Tia

Tia
Hello are u still looking for child to adopt?

Hi.. I am looking for a child to adopt. As I can no longer get pregnant, I am here to help to raise a child like my own. I don't believe in having to separate the child with the mother and thus if you are ready and stable to take back your child, I am more than willing to. Do leave me a reply if you are interested. I am a 32 years old Malay lady
Hello. Are u still interested in adopting?

Back