I am so stress... Help me about drug relation....

Pez79

I have three children age 12, 9, and 2... I am not in good terms with my husband since february. Since my first born is taking psle so i am trying to hold on for the separation as i do not want any distraction for my boy. My first and second is from my previous marriage and the 3rd born is from my current marriage... I never thought my second marriage is going to be like this as i really want my kids to have fatherly love and happy family.

I am stay at home mum as im taking care of my 2 yrs old daughter and she fully breastfeed.(doesnt want bottlefeed at all)

But now im totally stressed out.. last week i found a small substance in my husband tag but i do not approached but i hide it instead.. then few days ago i saw empty packet next to his cigarette but this time i confronted him whether is he taking drugs as i dont really know about drugs but i did read about it. Then he kept saying its nothing and he threw the empty packet out of our toilet window pane... Today while i was ironing his working pants, i saw a tube and took a pix and send the pix to him as he is working... He never said anytg he never replied to my msg.

Lots of tgs in my head and ive been thinking about my kids. Of cos i want my marriage to work but my husband did not take the initiative to work on it. I am tired as im doing everything at home.

My concern now should i report to the police? Cos ive been searching solution or advice and at the same time i feel sad for my little girl. I am scared and worried. I have no income and savings. What will happen next? Next year i was thinking of putting my girl at childcare and looking for a job. But this year , my son is taking his psle...what should i do now?? Anyone please give an opinion or suggestion.

I intend to file a divorce next year after everything settle for my children but now should i report him ??

Before u report him ...please consider:
1) can you pay for the divorce fees n court fees
2) how much you intent to get maintenance from him? Is he salaried or self employed
3) court will want you to go thru counselling... hv you gone counsellig at any one point
4) most sticky n complicated..disposal of matrimonial assets
5) kids custody

Think carefull n dont just jump coa someone advise you so.

Back