Husband lets me enjoy

Sexyhotbunny

hi ladies I am Alisha and new here .
I was curious if any one is having the same lifestyle like me ?
Me and my husband loves each other very much and have been married for 4 years. My husband asked me a year back if I would like to still have fun with others and at first I was socked but he talked me into it . Our relationship has grown much more stronger and we have been really enjoying it . Does anyone of you have the lifestyle?

I am assuming your significant other will not be supportive towards your curiosity?

And assuming you are still gonna proceed with your thoughts, then please engage a responsible partner who is more than willing to do up a health screening together before any form of fun (the cost is not high). :)

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...f-hiv-infections-reported-from-jan-to-oct-moh
We both are happy and the guys he gets are all clean . Thanks dear for the advice.

Yup. And I don' thik I can accept tat.
I will never share my body with other men, and also my husband with other women.
Is this love or lust. This in unnatural

Yup. And I don' thik I can accept tat.
I will never share my body with other men, and also my husband with other women.
Is this love or lust. This in unnatural
It’s more of exploring and enjoying. Love is not sex like ve is trust and support I understand you

I know of some sickos dat enjoy this kind of sick acts. Husband watchin wife fucking another man and that sick husband get a high watchin it. Also wife watchin husband fucking another woman and sick wife cried watchin it but literally enjoy watchin it. U guys get it? Sick act is the word.This is not love for f sake . Get a life

I know of some sickos dat enjoy this kind of sick acts. Husband watchin wife fucking another man and that sick husband get a high watchin it. Also wife watchin husband fucking another woman and sick wife cried watchin it but literally enjoy watchin it. U guys get it? Sick act is the word.This is not love for f sake . Get a life
You must be having a sad life girl it’s individual so comments are welcome

I too feel that such acts are really sick and I will never be able to accept any similar idea. I have met open minded people but not to this extent.

Am wondering whether OP started this thread with the intent to bait like minded people, seeing as how there are quite a few topics on intimacy problems etc here.

Am wondering whether OP started this thread with the intent to bait like minded people, seeing as how there are quite a few topics on intimacy problems etc here.

I have a hunch this hotsexybunny is actually a male pretending to be a female. lol. Which sane woman will name herself this nick in a motherhood forum tio boh

I have a hunch this hotsexybunny is actually a male pretending to be a female. lol. Which sane woman will name herself this nick in a motherhood forum tio boh
Boh tio honey I am a female and if you don’t accept my lifestyle it’s ok but girls please keep your rude and Low comments to your self . This is our happiness and I am sharing and if you can’t take it don’t need to read or reply grow up girl and be professional.

Boh tio honey I am a female and if you don’t accept my lifestyle it’s ok but girls please keep your rude and Low comments to your self . This is our happiness and I am sharing and if you can’t take it don’t need to read or reply grow up girl and be professional.

If u have a ulterior motive then we feel we need to expose you.
If u don't like people to comment then don't post here. I feel your post is disgusting and really immoral

ultimately, this is a motherhood forum. if you want to share abt your "different" kind of lifestyle, it may be more suitable in other sex-oriented forums instead. there are quite a number of mummies here who don't really agree with your mentality and lifestyle so it's inevitable that you'd receive disapproving comments or replies. if you can't take the heat, then perhaps you should refrain from posting here.

Screenshot_20180623-123159.jpg

Oh mine. How can anyone possible do that to his wife and worse still the naive wife is boasting this in the forum. Is there no shame?

Back