How to slim down?

vincytan

Anyone has any tried and tested methods to slim down? I've not been able to shed off the baby weight and it's really depressing each time I look into the mirror! I've tried exercising and eating less, but it doesn't seem to have any effects at all. I've thought of seeking help from slimming centers, but I'm pretty sceptical and not sure how to go about~

Anyone has any tried and tested methods to slim down? I've not been able to shed off the baby weight and it's really depressing each time I look into the mirror! I've tried exercising and eating less, but it doesn't seem to have any effects at all. I've thought of seeking help from slimming centers, but I'm pretty sceptical and not sure how to go about~
Hi Vincy, may be u can try this?
Screenshot_2017-06-13-22-42-03-49.png
Screenshot_2017-06-13-22-54-17-72.png

Ginger wrap? I did tried it... I put on ginger lotion, and wrap my tummy to sleep..
the next day I woke up, I had too many water on the wrap.. Ginger lotion are hot may help to shed some fats..

Please pm me. I have lost quite a lot and it worked.

My number 81256130

I guess it all depends on how much you are willing to pay for such treatments.
Slimming centres or going for a mommy makeover which will have a higher chance of getting back the slim shape since you are paying more..

Ginger wrap? I did tried it... I put on ginger lotion, and wrap my tummy to sleep..
the next day I woke up, I had too many water on the wrap.. Ginger lotion are hot may help to shed some fats..

Hi there! Ginger lotion? But wouldnt the heat burn the skin overnight?

I guess it all depends on how much you are willing to pay for such treatments.
Slimming centres or going for a mommy makeover which will have a higher chance of getting back the slim shape since you are paying more..

Hi Alexendra, I've been thinking of going to slimming centres. I know people would say exercise and dieting, but my work and family has taken up majority of my time.

hey vincy! ever thought of slimming centres? i had the same problem as you. i was introduced by a friend to SHOU and have been with them since!

Hi there! Ginger lotion? But wouldnt the heat burn the skin overnight?
You don't put a lot.. just abit and spread it over.. as long you can feel the warm feeling.. it helps to burn fats slowly.. I use this cause I can't afford to go for slimming package.. hehe!

You don't put a lot.. just abit and spread it over.. as long you can feel the warm feeling.. it helps to burn fats slowly.. I use this cause I can't afford to go for slimming package.. hehe!

i see! how long did it take for you to lose weight though?

hey vincy! ever thought of slimming centres? i had the same problem as you. i was introduced by a friend to SHOU and have been with them since!

i am! but at the same time a little scared. i dont want to be paying for sessions that are not useful. it's costly! i did a bit of research on SHOU and realise they have trials. have you tried any trials? is the quality the same?

I'm having my treatment with Babies Laughter. Completed my postnatal massage and been through 3 sessions of slimming treatments at the moment. I find it effective as the machine they used are similar to slimming centre! Most importantly, they come to our house for the treatment. Price similar or slightly cheaper than slimming Centres

I'm having my treatment with Babies Laughter. Completed my postnatal massage and been through 3 sessions of slimming treatments at the moment. I find it effective as the machine they used are similar to slimming centre! Most importantly, they come to our house for the treatment. Price similar or slightly cheaper than slimming Centres

i see! how long did it take for you to lose weight though?

Just after my confinement ends, I manage to tone down.. I find the best time to slim down is during confinement. Cause during that period, we have lesser food choice, and eat healthy, drink more plain warm water.. In the same time put the cream and wrap ourself.. hehe! Some more because I do everything myself during the confinement, like wash clothes, sweep and mop floor, dry laundry and bath my baby. this is consider exercise for me cause I walk around, squats etc.. hehe!

I didn't realise cause I'm superb tired with myself doing everything alone and lesser sleep. But my family, friends and colleagues said I tone down very fast.. I'm back to my single-hood size.. haha!

I find this is the cheapest way to slim down cause I don't want to spend money on session which I myself have no confident it will helps. Rather spend the money for baby stuff.. hehe!

how does one session go? is it just solely massage?

i am! but at the same time a little scared. i dont want to be paying for sessions that are not useful. it's costly! i did a bit of research on SHOU and realise they have trials. have you tried any trials? is the quality the same?

yes they do have trials! i was like you too. a little scared and sceptical, so i took up their trial. even if i didnt like it, it was not a lot of money. you should try it! where are you looking to slim?

I think its best to just eat normally while pregnant, it will be more healthy for the baby. Once give birth then consider to do exercise? Just sharing my thoughts

Im presuming you are talking about post-pregnancy weight loss.. only proper exercise routine and diet will help to reduce weight. For a regular exercise guide you can try Kayla Itsines guidebooks or app. I think Sonia Tlev also recently released a postpartum exercise guidebook - shes a personal trainer that regained her abs within a month after giving birth.

I will say dont bother wasting money on slimming centers and food remedies. All you need is grit and determination!

Hi ,I'm a certified prenatal and postnatal massage service provider with experience, maybe you can try my postnatal massage ,below is the benefits..

· It helps in lowering the level of blood pressure as well as helps in improving circulation of blood.

· During the massage, it enhances the supply of oxygen and assist in the elimination of toxins.

· During the time of natural delivery, the muscles and blood vessels of women body expands immensely which affects the whole body and results in creation of knots. This massage is highly efficient in getting rid of those knots.

· It gives relief from back pain and at the same time, it minimises the requirement of painkillers.

· It helps in combating and preventing depressing after pregnancy and helps in mental wellness.

· The main issues that women face after pregnancy is unstoppable weight gain. This massage helps in getting slimmer and achieving the pre pregnancy state.

** My postnatal massage service price listed as below :
$ 60 / 60 mins or $ 85 / 90 mins

** for 90 mins postnatal massage service package :
5 massages - $405
7 massages - $565
10 massages - $ 800

If interested, please call 82070739 - Jenny

Hi,

I am successfully slim down through meal replacement. I lost weight almost 12 kg for 3 months. The program takes min. around 3 months.The meal replacement is doesn't feel u hungry and give u excellent nutrition and boost your metabolism. The best part, u still can eat as per normal during lunch time.^^

WhatsApp me if you want me to find out more as I don't frequent here. Hp no 85003890

I tried a programme with only change style of diet and maybe some light exercise. I lose 7kg post natal( gave birth on 31 October 2018).I m still breastfeeding and it is safe. PM me if u wan to know more. ;)

I lost my post partum weight through TCM. After giving birth to 3 kids, I am now back to my pre preg weight with no.1. The good thing after this is it condition the body, remove dampness and there is nothing to take or ingest orally. The whole tcm programme is 3 months, and along the way you learn to eat well and take care of yourself properly. Pm if you want to find out more.

Hi,

i was reading through all the threads here. Like all of you, i put on 10 kg after giving birth. it is so hard to lose...

Back