1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

How to lose weight naturally and safely

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by msbonj, May 30, 2013.

1. vincytan

vincytan New Member

i'm interested too! is it those detox tea which sends you to the toilet? i don't really like those.

Ayumi Tan Yan Jun likes this.

2. vincytan

vincytan New Member

how often do you drink this?

3. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

does this tea suppress appetite like coffee svelte?

4. vincytan

vincytan New Member

what's coffee svelte? there are so many of these out in the market i'm lost as to what to try!

5. lara clark

lara clark New Member

apart from all the supplements and 'ho liao' you can take to shed the postnatal weight gained, there are also many other factors that can help! its good that you get back to your usual routine and get more sleep when you can, participate in the RIGHT postnatal workouts and most importantly, have patience! everybodys body is different so some might shed the gain faster than others!

stay disciplined and persevere! gambate!

6. vincytan

vincytan New Member

yes i agree with that discipline is most important! i'm a little impatient, and not the most motivated person, hence i prefer to try slimming centers. as sceptical as i can be, i'm willing to give it a try with all the reviews i've been seeing here.

7. lara clark

lara clark New Member

You should try changing up your diet! slimming centers are temporary but diet changes can really make a lasting difference. You should give Apple cider vingear a try. it's not a very popular nor common way in Singapore when you have so many other expensive alternatives. But this is quite a good alternative to all the other expensive methods out there. not to mention its all natural and low cost.

Have been surfing the web for a bit and happen to chance by this page and they have other health articles also which I recommended manuka honey for eczema in another thread!

Ho liao must share!

8. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

i've heard of apple cider vinegar. I did try it before though, but really didn't like the taste of it!

9. lara clark

lara clark New Member

Vinegar naturally has a sour taste to it but the sourness can be taken a notch down by adding other things like honey.

and i found drinking it cold easier and much nicer than taking it warm even though this thing is best taken warm. and i dont really follow the mix as stated. i add more honey and even lemon as well. gonna try ACV w sprite soon to make it a bit more bubbly

its the nutritional value and major health benefits of ACV that counts. taste wise its really up to us to have a little fun and change things up a bit to suit our own taste buds!

10. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

yes that's true. i should try, but at the same time i'll still keep up with going to SHOU! that way, hopefully the vinegar can aid and quicken the process!

11. lara clark

lara clark New Member

Yes i believe it would quicken the process! but its really more of the diet that we should change if we want results in the long run like including adequate amounts of apple cider vinegar in our diet. Shou can only help that much but dietary changes will definitely expedite the process!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  12. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

oh yes, i'm quite sure! that's why maintenance treatments are important! as well as dietary change!

13. vincytan

vincytan New Member

yes i agree too! i guess what's most important is the motivation to keep going! SHOU, apple cider vinegar are all good in helping to lose weight, however we need to be motivated in order to keep going!

14. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

you'll be motivated once you see your new figure!

15. colbietelent

colbietelent Member

hey! how is everyone doing? just wondering, once you guys have attained your desired weight, how often do you go for maintenance?

16. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

i go for maintenance once or twice a month, depending on my schedule, and of course, intake haha.. i'm at my ideal weight, so i am now looking to tone and trim my figure!

17. colbietelent

colbietelent Member

oh i see! 1-2 times a month sounds good! i'm almost at my ideal figure. cannot wait to start doing maintenance!

18. nikolinaa

nikolinaa New Member

Definitely Yoga help in obesity. if you want to reduce your weight quickly ! Do Some Yoga Asanas daily and follow healthy diet.

19. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

i tried yoga before, but it didnt really help lose the weight as fast as i hoped it'll be. do you do hot yoga?

20. colbietelent

colbietelent Member

yoga is a good workout, but to lose weight, i feel it's a little slow? the type of yoga matters too!

21. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

bikram is very good for sweating it out, but for effective weight loss, i'll still go back to shou and coffee svelte!

22. colbietelent

colbietelent Member

yea, i agree on that. SHOU does a very good job as compared in terms of helping us not only lose weight, but also improve the condition of our body, making maintenance a breeze!

23. vincytan

vincytan New Member

i've been going to SHOU after seeing comments from here. I do agree that their methods are somewhat different from the other slimming centers. I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing the results, I've introduced my friends and family!

24. nicolettegoh

nicolettegoh Member

so glad to hear another one of us goes to SHOU! have you tried their coffee svelte yet? it is a must try!

25. xuan2lena

xuan2lena Member

Just wanna share my experience with Absolute slimming wellness (ASW). I went there recently becoz I had tried many methods of slimming but nothing really works. I'm 100 kg and has been fat ALL my life. And I realize with age, plus being a mother of 3 kids , it became even harder.. and this was the time when a friend recommended me to give ASW a shot.

And I have not regretted since. The consultants were non pushy. They were very patient and customised a program that would be easy for me to follow. There was no punishing exercise regime to follow and I could see the results in a matter of weeks. I lost 2kg within the first 2 weeks and 10 kg in 6 weeks. And even after going for a holiday and feasting , my weight has been able to go down further, to which I'm thankful.

Thought this would be a very good option to recommend to the mothers here who are havinf problems trying a natural yet managable way. PM me if you have any questions..

26. LynnChan

LynnChan New Member

I’m a qualified slimming therapist and I’m using Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM )methods.
    Health TCM slimming targets fats by stimulating the acupuncture points and unclogging the meridians.
    This helps to increase the body’s metabolism of fats.
    No injection, no medicine, no diet, no exercise, no rebound, no side effects.
    Slimming with TCM methods is not just effective and safe, it’s also healthy for you.
    I provide door to door services.
    Do WhatsApp me if you’re interested

27. vincytan

vincytan New Member

just curious, what treatments have you done so far?

28. mayitbe

mayitbe New Member

Went absolute slimming and managed to reduce 8kg in less than 3 months. No gimmicks from them and do not have to buy any products too. If you r used to gua sha n baguan u must give it a try!