How to lose weight naturally and safely

Btw mummies.. if u take coffee, tea or anythng for losing weight.. xcercise too is a must in ur daily life...:)))))

Workout though!!

hey tina, thank you for this! oh my god so much options i don't know what to choose from hahaha! i checked out their facebook too and saw that they are helping people do a free body composition analysis, so i called in to book an appointment with them! no harm trying, i guess!

hey! i go to shou too! i'm really loving the results!

hey! i tried my first session at SHOU slimming finally after hearing so much about it. am pleased with the results! although i lost only less than a kilo on the first treatment but i feel the difference already, my skin looks and feels much healthier now. Just curious if your fat loss is post natal?
Hi anyone can share how's the charges at Shou like?

I think breastfeeding will lose alot of weight naturally... before pregnant i was 45kg.. heaviest with twins is 63kg.. after give birth is 56kg.. 4 weeks after give birth im 51kg..

I eat normally.. never control diet or eat slimming pills... maybe take care of twins use alot of calories...

I have a wellness product that can help you lose weight naturally, the belly will be smaller & smaller. It is also antioxidant, prevent heart disease & more other benefit. It contain natural & halal certified. It cost less than $150 for 2 big bottles. We have real life testimonial.

hi all,
Want to detox/lose weight.
Forever clean 9 can help you.
Now promotion buy one set c9 free membership.
Pm me for details if you interested.
13533156_10154202532187488_127701023818900392_n.jpg
13567493_10154202532307488_1116947363655383061_n.jpg

Hi ,let me share my story here. I managed to lose 4kg weight with bf and workout after confinement month. I have managed to wear back my pants that I am unable to wear before my pregnancy. And now I have get back to my body shape.
I do helped my friend lose weight. At first she was doing Zumba daily but weight not drop much. After I recommend her my method, she continue her Zumba + my method, she is now getting fit and slim body.
If you are looking for a healthy way to lose weight without bouncing back the kg, I can share with you my method and also before and after pic for those mummies that need help~

Hi ,let me share my story here. I managed to lose 4kg weight with bf and workout after confinement month. I have managed to wear back my pants that I am unable to wear before my pregnancy. And now I have get back to my body shape.
I do helped my friend lose weight. At first she was doing Zumba daily but weight not drop much. After I recommend her my method, she continue her Zumba + my method, she is now getting fit and slim body.
If you are looking for a healthy way to lose weight without bouncing back the kg, I can share with you my method and also before and after pic for those mummies that need help~

what is this method you're talking about? if you stop, would the weight all come back?

Simple 15min home exercise daily. So far I didn't stop because 15mins exercise is part of my lifestyle to gain my shape. Unless you do not have 15mins a day.

could you perhaps share what exercise or what range of exercises you do? so all of us here can benefit from it :)

Hi Mommies...

Most of us find it difficult to lose weight naturally amidst our breastfeeding routines, and high amount of carbo to top up our milk supply.Not mentioning exercise routines when we are almost up every night, feeling tired during the day.

I managed to lose weight faster after my third kid by taking natural ingredient supplements. Suitable during breastfeeding.

Please ask if you need help k. I'm an educator teaching nutrition and able to advise accordingly.

Hope to hear you soon.

Let's embark on this journey together
Hi, so you are a full time nutrition? ?

it's so nice to hear people going to the same slimming center i go to! did you take up their trial?

I really love it at SHOU. I'm currently doing the VFreeze+ treatment with them! They are currently having a promotion whereby you enjoy 50% off treatments above $200 on first trial! You get the same quality treatment while saving a lot of money! It's so worth it!

I really love it at SHOU. I'm currently doing the VFreeze+ treatment with them! They are currently having a promotion whereby you enjoy 50% off treatments above $200 on first trial! You get the same quality treatment while saving a lot of money! It's so worth it!

oh yes! i introduced my girlfriends and they really love it! since we are all working and hardly have time to meet up, we go for these sessions together as a way to catch up with each other too! killing two birds with one stone!

My gf's fil making his own juices to reduce weight safely..can try and contact my frend for further enquiries 94793566

oh yes! i introduced my girlfriends and they really love it! since we are all working and hardly have time to meet up, we go for these sessions together as a way to catch up with each other too! killing two birds with one stone!

I'm glad they do! did you introduce coffee svelte to them too?

you're right to exercise! but am just too lazy.. i have tried jogging, swimming after birth of my 2nd child. but the accumulated weight gain from 1st child makes me upset. my friend recommended me a slimming centre. they're TCM certified, using cupping and gua sha to improve the metabolism rate. no needles involved. It's amazing! dieting required but bearable as I still get to have my fav fried stuffs. most importantly, it's fast weight loss. i lost 4.5kg in just 2 weeks (total of 4 sessions)! I was happier than before after the whole slimming program where i lost close to 10kg. besides my kids, this is probably the most amazing thing that happened to me. i'm slimmer than my pre-pregnancy weight now!

Hi luvjj, can you recommend where is this place?

i just wanted to share about this vfreeze treatment. i am not sure if this is coolscuplting or fatfreeze, so many terms out there...anyways, I have this pouch where my belly button is... and i have been planking to get rid of it. the results is too slow for me. however, i do have stubborn fats there and with this cold treatment, a cool pad and gel is applied to my tummy area and a suction thing sucks on my tummy for an hour. ok you can play with your mobile phone to kill time. after that, you will see a pink bulge. quite unsightly but don't worry it will subside after 10 mins massage. apparently, what it does is during the cool freeze suction period, fat cells are killed like 20%. so it will be eliminated by your body as waste. best is, you can see results in 3 weeks, do it for 2 times a week. you will get a flat tummy and continue with planking to firm it up. yes. i recommend for stubborn areas. this works for me.

i just wanted to share about this vfreeze treatment. i am not sure if this is coolscuplting or fatfreeze, so many terms out there...anyways, I have this pouch where my belly button is... and i have been planking to get rid of it. the results is too slow for me. however, i do have stubborn fats there and with this cold treatment, a cool pad and gel is applied to my tummy area and a suction thing sucks on my tummy for an hour. ok you can play with your mobile phone to kill time. after that, you will see a pink bulge. quite unsightly but don't worry it will subside after 10 mins massage. apparently, what it does is during the cool freeze suction period, fat cells are killed like 20%. so it will be eliminated by your body as waste. best is, you can see results in 3 weeks, do it for 2 times a week. you will get a flat tummy and continue with planking to firm it up. yes. i recommend for stubborn areas. this works for me.
does this work on the thighs? my friend mentioned about thigh gaps and that it is sexy to have one.

Many people asking me whether will get rebound after taking forever clean 9 pack. The answer is NO.

This is because forever clean 9 emphasize in DETOX not DIETING.
Once your body toxins had been cleansed, nutrition able to absorbs, metabolism improved and weight manage to maintain well.

Forever clean 9 is safe and no rebound.
Get a clean 9 pack now you will feel a different.20170108_141512.jpg 20170108_140331.jpg Screenshot_20170108-140013_1.jpg FB_IMG_1483857489022.jpg FB_IMG_1483857489022.jpg

Back