How to lose weight naturally and safely

this is an organic tea mended with Hibiscus tea, Anise Seeds, Cracked Foeniculum Vulgare, Green Cardamom, Organic Ginger, Rooibos, and Organic Lemon Peel. I dont know if I can share the url link here but I you can check it yourself on secrets of tea dot com. or amazon just write the name and the tea will appear.

how often do you drink this?

apart from all the supplements and 'ho liao' you can take to shed the postnatal weight gained, there are also many other factors that can help! its good that you get back to your usual routine and get more sleep when you can, participate in the RIGHT postnatal workouts and most importantly, have patience! everybodys body is different so some might shed the gain faster than others!

stay disciplined and persevere! gambate!

apart from all the supplements and 'ho liao' you can take to shed the postnatal weight gained, there are also many other factors that can help! its good that you get back to your usual routine and get more sleep when you can, participate in the RIGHT postnatal workouts and most importantly, have patience! everybodys body is different so some might shed the gain faster than others!

stay disciplined and persevere! gambate!

yes i agree with that discipline is most important! i'm a little impatient, and not the most motivated person, hence i prefer to try slimming centers. as sceptical as i can be, i'm willing to give it a try with all the reviews i've been seeing here.

You should try changing up your diet! slimming centers are temporary but diet changes can really make a lasting difference. You should give Apple cider vingear a try. it's not a very popular nor common way in Singapore when you have so many other expensive alternatives. But this is quite a good alternative to all the other expensive methods out there. not to mention its all natural and low cost.

Have been surfing the web for a bit and happen to chance by this page and they have other health articles also which I recommended manuka honey for eczema in another thread!

Ho liao must share!

You should try changing up your diet! slimming centers are temporary but diet changes can really make a lasting difference. You should give Apple cider vingear a try. it's not a very popular nor common way in Singapore when you have so many other expensive alternatives. But this is quite a good alternative to all the other expensive methods out there. not to mention its all natural and low cost.

Have been surfing the web for a bit and happen to chance by this page and they have other health articles also which I recommended manuka honey for eczema in another thread!

Ho liao must share!

i've heard of apple cider vinegar. I did try it before though, but really didn't like the taste of it!

Vinegar naturally has a sour taste to it but the sourness can be taken a notch down by adding other things like honey.

and i found drinking it cold easier and much nicer than taking it warm even though this thing is best taken warm. and i dont really follow the mix as stated. i add more honey and even lemon as well. gonna try ACV w sprite soon to make it a bit more bubbly

its the nutritional value and major health benefits of ACV that counts. taste wise its really up to us to have a little fun and change things up a bit to suit our own taste buds!

Vinegar naturally has a sour taste to it but the sourness can be taken a notch down by adding other things like honey.

and i found drinking it cold easier and much nicer than taking it warm even though this thing is best taken warm. and i dont really follow the mix as stated. i add more honey and even lemon as well. gonna try ACV w sprite soon to make it a bit more bubbly

its the nutritional value and major health benefits of ACV that counts. taste wise its really up to us to have a little fun and change things up a bit to suit our own taste buds!

yes that's true. i should try, but at the same time i'll still keep up with going to SHOU! that way, hopefully the vinegar can aid and quicken the process!

yes that's true. i should try, but at the same time i'll still keep up with going to SHOU! that way, hopefully the vinegar can aid and quicken the process!

Yes i believe it would quicken the process! but its really more of the diet that we should change if we want results in the long run like including adequate amounts of apple cider vinegar in our diet. Shou can only help that much but dietary changes will definitely expedite the process!

Last edited:
Yes i believe it would quicken the process! but its really more of the diet that we should change if we want results in the long run like including adequate amounts of apple cider vinegar in our diet. Shou can only help that much but dietary changes will definitely expedite the process!

oh yes, i'm quite sure! that's why maintenance treatments are important! as well as dietary change!

oh yes, i'm quite sure! that's why maintenance treatments are important! as well as dietary change!

yes i agree too! i guess what's most important is the motivation to keep going! SHOU, apple cider vinegar are all good in helping to lose weight, however we need to be motivated in order to keep going!

hey! how is everyone doing? just wondering, once you guys have attained your desired weight, how often do you go for maintenance?

i go for maintenance once or twice a month, depending on my schedule, and of course, intake haha.. i'm at my ideal weight, so i am now looking to tone and trim my figure!

i go for maintenance once or twice a month, depending on my schedule, and of course, intake haha.. i'm at my ideal weight, so i am now looking to tone and trim my figure!

oh i see! 1-2 times a month sounds good! i'm almost at my ideal figure. cannot wait to start doing maintenance!

bikram is very good for sweating it out, but for effective weight loss, i'll still go back to shou and coffee svelte!

yea, i agree on that. SHOU does a very good job as compared in terms of helping us not only lose weight, but also improve the condition of our body, making maintenance a breeze!

yea, i agree on that. SHOU does a very good job as compared in terms of helping us not only lose weight, but also improve the condition of our body, making maintenance a breeze!

i've been going to SHOU after seeing comments from here. I do agree that their methods are somewhat different from the other slimming centers. I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing the results, I've introduced my friends and family!

i've been going to SHOU after seeing comments from here. I do agree that their methods are somewhat different from the other slimming centers. I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing the results, I've introduced my friends and family!

so glad to hear another one of us goes to SHOU! have you tried their coffee svelte yet? it is a must try!

I’m a qualified slimming therapist and I’m using Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM )methods.
Health TCM slimming targets fats by stimulating the acupuncture points and unclogging the meridians.
This helps to increase the body’s metabolism of fats.
No injection, no medicine, no diet, no exercise, no rebound, no side effects.
Slimming with TCM methods is not just effective and safe, it’s also healthy for you.
I provide door to door services.
Do WhatsApp me if you’re interested

Went absolute slimming and managed to reduce 8kg in less than 3 months. No gimmicks from them and do not have to buy any products too. If you r used to gua sha n baguan u must give it a try!

Went absolute slimming and managed to reduce 8kg in less than 3 months. No gimmicks from them and do not have to buy any products too. If you r used to gua sha n baguan u must give it a try!

i'm curious to know how it works too~ are there any food restrictions?

i'm curious to know how it works too~ are there any food restrictions?

Hi,

They make use of CSH Theraphy to help customer achieve slimming results. It consistd of cupping and gua sha primarily. You can also go for the heat treatment which helps in breaking down stubborn fats.

Food restrictions i would say is no carbo (two slices of wholemeal bread is allowed for bf), no processed food n nuts. You can still eat yong tau hu, sliced fish soup, grilled chicken, fruits, eggs etc.

The treatment boost ur metabolism rate n curb ur cravings for food. This has been e most effective n easiest slimming method for me..lol.

Hope it helps ans ur query.

oic! food restrictions! i love to eat haha, especially carbs like rice! but does the weight loss last? will i be able to go back to eating normally? or would my weight rebound once i start eating carbs and all?

Hi,

They make use of CSH Theraphy to help customer achieve slimming results. It consistd of cupping and gua sha primarily. You can also go for the heat treatment which helps in breaking down stubborn fats.

Food restrictions i would say is no carbo (two slices of wholemeal bread is allowed for bf), no processed food n nuts. You can still eat yong tau hu, sliced fish soup, grilled chicken, fruits, eggs etc.

The treatment boost ur metabolism rate n curb ur cravings for food. This has been e most effective n easiest slimming method for me..lol.

Hope it helps ans ur query.

this csh therapy sounds interesting, but i'm not too sure about maintaining the weight. does it go back to normal once i start eating? since there's food restrictions involved...

this csh therapy sounds interesting, but i'm not too sure about maintaining the weight. does it go back to normal once i start eating? since there's food restrictions involved...

Hi

After i completed one cycle of treatments, my weight hovers around +1kg there about. If i feel i indulge too much today then e next day i just go back to e recommended diet.

Bcos of the boost in my metabolism rate so no big weight gain. I jus try go mthly for maintenance. For 2 years..i oni put on like 2kg. That for me is consider little bcos i m a big snacker..lol..I snack everyday on chips n chocolate. I can finished one huge ruffles in a day..lol

I used to jog last time until my knee injury. Tat time my frame was reduced but my thigh n arms still not toned. This CSH therapy, my arms n thighs became more lean.

Hi

After i completed one cycle of treatments, my weight hovers around +1kg there about. If i feel i indulge too much today then e next day i just go back to e recommended diet.

Bcos of the boost in my metabolism rate so no big weight gain. I jus try go mthly for maintenance. For 2 years..i oni put on like 2kg. That for me is consider little bcos i m a big snacker..lol..I snack everyday on chips n chocolate. I can finished one huge ruffles in a day..lol

I used to jog last time until my knee injury. Tat time my frame was reduced but my thigh n arms still not toned. This CSH therapy, my arms n thighs became more lean.

how many treatments are there in one cycle?

how many treatments are there in one cycle?
Hi

Mine was 8 sessions. My friend went for 12 sessions. In fact, the therapist will help you to monitor..if they feel ur weight has stablized..they will ask u to space out ur treatment to once a week or once every two weeks and even once a month

Hi

Mine was 8 sessions. My friend went for 12 sessions. In fact, the therapist will help you to monitor..if they feel ur weight has stablized..they will ask u to space out ur treatment to once a week or once every two weeks and even once a month

oh i see! does treatment hurt? i have very low pain tolerance haha!

Hi

Not at all. In fact i kinda enjoy it and i always can sleep very well during e nite after the treatment. I started my latest round of treatment on 7 Nov and till date i hv lost 3.5kg.

oh wow! but food restrictions... does that mean we have to stay away from carbs forever in order to maintain the weight? i love rice, pasta and more...

oh wow! but food restrictions... does that mean we have to stay away from carbs forever in order to maintain the weight? i love rice, pasta and more...

Hihi

No its not a forever thing. During the course of treatment, you are encouraged to abstain from carbo while the cupping n scrapping boost ur metabolism rate. After that you can slowly go back to ur original diet and u only need go say once a mth for maintenance so that ur metabolism rate dun get sluggish.

I just came back fr vacation. I was eating n snacking throughout (wahaha) but no significant increase in weight. Was quite worried initially..lol

Hihi

No its not a forever thing. During the course of treatment, you are encouraged to abstain from carbo while the cupping n scrapping boost ur metabolism rate. After that you can slowly go back to ur original diet and u only need go say once a mth for maintenance so that ur metabolism rate dun get sluggish.

I just came back fr vacation. I was eating n snacking throughout (wahaha) but no significant increase in weight. Was quite worried initially..lol

oh~ i've done a bit of research on the brand, but i'm still skeptical about it. any idea if they offer first trials?

i'm still a little confused about how it works haha! i understand the process, but how do one lose weight and maintain it without deeper penetration like with the help of machines? it's mostly hand-work, no?

Hi

I understd wat u mean. I am equally ?? on how they achieved weight loss and a leaner body with scrapping, cupping and heat treatment. But since it is working for me i thot i need not care how its done. As long as got e results i want can liao..lol

Hi

I understd wat u mean. I am equally ?? on how they achieved weight loss and a leaner body with scrapping, cupping and heat treatment. But since it is working for me i thot i need not care how its done. As long as got e results i want can liao..lol

that is true! but have you thought of trying other methods?

Diet alone can make a huge difference.

1. Cut down on sugar drastically. Less than 5 teaspoons a day TOTAL inc. in Food and drinks.
2. Cut down on carbs like rice, bread etc. Eat minimal
3. Eat more protein to keep the stomach feeling fuller longer (so you snack less)
4. Spread your meals out if possible.. 5 small meals every 3 hours instead of 3 big meals every 5 hours.
5. The alternative to the above is to eat a HEAVY breakfast, a good lunch and eat a light dinner. (you burn the least calories at night)
6. Eat SLOWLY so that you feel full before you eat too much.

I lost 6 kgs in 6 months just doing the stuff up there. No exercise, no gym. (but have kids!) I'm now way healthier and even stronger. Just need more sleep. :-(
how to eat 5 meals a day?how do u plan?

I have thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with AbsoluteWellness (at Bugis Cube) over the past couple of months. After having 3 children (and I’m now nearly 40 years old), my metabolic rate slowed down greatly, and I was finding it incredible difficult to lose even 500g. However after just 4 months, I lost almost 10kg, and I was feeling much healthier and happier with myself for finally achieving my ideal weight. I wish I knew about this place before I got married.

The staff are always pleasant, friendly, and most importantly, respectful of your needs and choices. They try to work around your lifestyle, and are never pushy to get more sales. I look forward to going there each time.

The Chinese TCM methods of Gua Sha and Cupping are relaxing and they also help to take away other aches and pains.

Overall, highly recommended for anyone who has tried many slimming methods to no avail.

Well, my friend, it is one of the toughest journeys one might have to lose weight. Everyone might have different daunting tasks and exercises to lose weight. Having exercise could only help to remain fit and healthy in your life. But when it comes to losing weight naturally you might go for something that lets you lose weight faster having it. You might look for it in Nature and Ayurveda. I'm having Leptitox Reviews to lose weight which let me burn 63 lbs of raw fat in 5-second.

Back