How do you overcome depression after Husband unfaithfulness or left you?

Luvgone

The kind of shocked, heartbroken and devastating feelings after he told me he wanted out. Then you realized he’s also cheating on you. I cannot eat, sleep, only hoping for miracles. I’m still in the recovery mind n body. How do you do it? Mind share your experiences?

The kind of shocked, heartbroken and devastating feelings after he told me he wanted out. Then you realized he’s also cheating on you. I cannot eat, sleep, only hoping for miracles. I’m still in the recovery mind n body. How do you do it? Mind share your experiences?

Hi Luvgone,

I can only advise you to trust your God.
Find a job and make yourself busy.

If you are Christian go church often, pray to God for healing and help, leave the hate and retribution to God.

If you are Buddhist, go temple often and pray.
Leave the Karma to God.

I understand how you feel....
You are having ‘Betrayal Trauma’ now... Google it.
You have to be strong and take it easy if not you will become depression.
You have to learn to LET go.
学会看开和放下。

Some men like to bully and take wives for granted.

Think positive.
Atleast you get to find out his true color now rather then when u are old and sick.

How old is your girl?
Since he was at fault.
Right now, ask him to transfer the flat to you inclusive of his cpf which he has used it to pay the house.
And also your Daughter and your maintenance fees.

Google Inspiration, break off , let go , Buddha ...etc. quotes.

Take care.

Last edited:
Quotes to share with you....

Attachments

• 61B1898C-28A0-44B6-8381-0C7C69B961A4.jpeg
    61B1898C-28A0-44B6-8381-0C7C69B961A4.jpeg
    442.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 88BA2706-D02D-401C-BD6C-1A97A89B8B8F.jpeg
    88BA2706-D02D-401C-BD6C-1A97A89B8B8F.jpeg
    954 KB · Views: 134
  • EDA6065A-643D-4484-ABAB-B23E24A90079.jpeg
    EDA6065A-643D-4484-ABAB-B23E24A90079.jpeg
    521.6 KB · Views: 136
Hi Luvgone, it very natural and takes time to overcome the grief period. It does help to overcome these feelings by talking to your closer ones and let of the steam but DO NOT get sucks into it. Most importantly stays strong & positive for your gal and yourself

It takes years and you are still fresh from it. Stop hoping for miracles. Just cry your lungs out for now. Maybe about a month or so, your tears will dry up.

Back