Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

blue_genie,
it's 16.95 b4 disc
happy.gif

shanshan,
Its a 3-pc containers..lk the 4-pc sq containers tt blue_genie posted.

Btw, r u the one who ask abt the rose calculator?? Supplier told my sis tt one he nv bring in

Blueblue
Great mnds think alike! I am also thinking of getting the cooler bag to store breastmilk. In fact called KK to reserve already. I am using avent bottles. Think should be able to fit around 3 because it shows can fit 5 cans of drink and the size roughly same as the bottles.
But the lady said can only reserve for max 1 wk, dunno when I got chance to go down...
sad.gif

Ladies who have reserved items from KK. Normally how long they hold the items for u?

bubblesangel,
okie, noted, thks. So nobody is doing the BP for the egg pan rite?

blue_genie,
goodnite sweet dreams!

someone looking for the 4-pc container is it?? I saw KP stil has a few. It's 22.95 b4 disc i think..

meiji,
seems lk KP n KK selling same stuff hor
i lk the mini drawer cos can put all my rubbish tt is lying on my study table into...more neat nw keke

so which cooler bag is better har...$19.90 or $26.90?? Both do not cm wif containers hor?

Hi Ladies,
There are 2 designs to the containers and I only bought one each.

The one on left only left one. The one on right left 3 and I took 1. So 2 left. Lili and Shanshan will have to decide. If both of you want the same design, think will have to draw lots. If you decide to back out cos you don't want the design that you have been allocated, it's ok with me.

Lani and Blurqueen, if you like the design on the right, I'll call and reserve and collect for you next week.

743022.jpg

As for the HK PC cleaner. Left 3. So will be allocated based on the list right at the end, i.e. Ling Ling, Lani and Lili will get it. As for the rest of the ladies, afraid will have to ask Mom2nat to get for you.
(Note: Lili and Lani, I have deleted your name in Mom2nat's list.)

HK $5 CONTAINER
(Serene to help to buy)
1. blurqueen
2. Lani

Updated HK PC CLEANER
(Mon2nat to help to buy)
1. Nikita x 2 - 2HK
3. feifei - HK
4. blue_genie - Hk
5. szu - 1LTS, 1HK
6. dorothy
7. Hello Kitty
8. Japancraze
10. annie x 2
11. blurqueen
12. Dior x 2
13. Snowberries
14. wlml2402
15. she_she
16. msbrown - LTS
17. purplepenguin -LTS
18. sasi x 2

hello kitty
hee hee, U getting which one leh? I like the designs with tupperware....I just worried can keep cool anot. How do u keep the BM cold? U bought the ice pack?

Bubblesangel,
Ya loh. I think not only KK and KP. Kitty Land, Kitty Love and sanrio giftgate also selling same items?

the 2 cooler bag you mention difference quality leh, so u must go down and see which one you prefer. This 2 bag not come with containers.
happy.gif

Purin,
i want the design on the left. see wat shanshan say lah. thanks for helping to buy.

btw, i still want mon2nat to by the pc cleaner for me leh. i would like two, if possible.

Ling Ling,
Hmmm...dunno leh...cos blueblue preg so nt convenient to do it.

See any ladies wan to volunteer to do it??

egg pan w/o cover
1) nikita
2) Szu
3) ling ling
4) lanichua
5) wlml2402
6) purin
7) Sharon (SN)
8)dor11
9) mom2nat

Hi Ladies,
If you ask me about the cooler bag, hands up for the $26.90. I'll definitely use it to store breastmilk if I have a second child. SKS and MM are very nice.
The size of it is quite close to Medela's cooler bag.

blueblue

I am getting the $19.90 one. The other one is much nicer but the price not nice - $59.90 leh!!! Will get ice packs to put inside.

happy.gif

meiji
the 26.90 one can store how many cans of drinks?
happy.gif

hello kitty
maybe can consider the 26.90 one, cos can get discount from kaikai too....
happy.gif

lingling
If u guys want, I can call the seller for u but arrangement to collect have to be done by yourself..is that ok?
happy.gif

purin
ur words are encouraging me to buy the cooler bag liao..I dun even know if I hv enough breastmilk, but quite firm tat I wan to breastfeed him...i scare buy liao become white elephant...
happy.gif

Wah...so many queries. Hmm...with regards to the availability of HK bear calculator stocks, I'll just include your orders as I also not sure. Got to check with Giftleader. If insufficient stocks, I'll go by the order of names in my excel spreadsheet and will take into account who ordered before and after Giftleader replied. We must pray hard that she would have enough stocks for all of us!

LiLi/Meiji/ShanShan/LingLing/She_She/BlueGenie
I've added in your orders for HK Bear calculator as seen in pink.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_zip.gif

giftleaderpromoreply.zip (33.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>
I've attached her price list here. The final price is amount seen under the column of "Final price after conversion to SGD". Some items are out-of-stock. You can refer to your item prices and let me know your confirmed order.

I think we must give all more time here cos there may be some who wish to add more new orders and some who wish to buy more in terms of quantity. I'll close all changes by next Friday, Good Friday ya. = ) So we will all have more time to think through what we want to buy.

BlueBlue
Yes, u did ordered the HK bear calculator = )

She_She
She didn't indicate that the HK rose lock is out-of-stocks.

Ladies
One thing I wish to highlight. This could happen as it happened to my first order with them. I wish to highlight first so you all won't be angry. In my first order, she did confirmed my orders before she went for her holidays and I've paid too. But when she came back from holidays and before sending my orders, she told me some items out-of-stocks though I've paid for them. She really really apologised and compensated me with free goodies which I selected from their websites. She said no next time and I believed her since she won't be going holidays next month. hehe...that's what she said. So we just be mentally prepared that such things might happen cos I dun wish to cause any unhappiness later.

Hi Ladies,
Whoever is keen in the $26.90 or the $19.90 cooler bags and can't order from KK,KP and others, I can help get when I go Japan (tentatively mid May), but think can only help 2 of you. However, the risk is by the time I go there, it may be OOS.

Annie
The prices are really good, I saw those car accessories I enquired, cheaper compared to spore....
happy.gif
thks for ur hardwork! appreciate it. Shall confirm my order before next fri..
happy.gif

Hi Purin,
Thks. Let me know your a/c so tat i can trfs $ to u. Is $3 rite?

Hi BlueBlue,
collection pt only at JP?

Hi Annie,
Thks for adding in the order
happy.gif

ling ling
I dunno where the collection pt is. Seller just called to inform she has egg pans...asked me to convey message. Think depends on where she is now...

Purin/Heartbear
Giftleader wants to know which item you are refering to for those I've highlighted the words in yellow. Can you provide the link or the pic so I can ask her to check?

Purin
She didn't reply your questions cos those items OOS le. But I can still ask her if she got Shinkansen fork and spoon.

BlueBlue
She didn't reply your question too. I'll ask her to do so.

Shanshan and Lili,
You want to draw lots or one of you want to give up?

I'll try and drop by BB and check if they have the left one next weekend.

Hi Janet,
Not bringing DS cos only 2 nights. Bring him must bring a lot of barang barang. However, will bring him for the Japan trip in May.

Packing very easy. Mainly clothes. If bring DS, must come out with a "Must Bring" list to make sure I don't miss anything out.

Ladies

Here is the pic of the coming HK LD:
743122.gif

Must squint your eyes to see ya cos very small. Will try to search if got enlarged version one.

Pics of other LDs (so nice!)
743123.gif
743124.gif
743125.gif

743126.jpg
743127.gif

Purin/Meiji
CN LDs
743128.gif
743129.png

Some pics of the LD I think it's posted before le.

Hi Annie,
I've been a silent reader of this thread for months. Cannot resist the temptation.
Can include me in the GiftLeader order? I want the HK bear calculator.

Thanks!

Annie,
thanks for adding my name into the order list..hopefully got enough stocks for us..keke..
nice LDs prizes...but the HK LD pic cant really see leh...

<font color="0077aa">Annie,</font>
these HK LD r the one i saw when i was in Japan last Nov!!! WOW!! spore so slow... now then reach us ah?? hahahaa...

shanshan
Bathed liao. Whole week course, you say siong or not! Hardly slept much oso. *yawn* Then my girl not feeling well oso.
Do you have kids?

Shanshan
Yup, saw PD, cost me $100+, so costly hor.
It is quite surprising I find unmarried ladies in this forum, I always assumed all married. Cos SINGAPORE MOTHERHOOD mah... Heee... But I guess HK is a big attraction lor.

Me gg to zzz... cos I work 24/7... when my girl needs me, I gotta be there. Good night, sleep early!!

Back