Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Good morning to all!

What a great yakking session and sharing of loots last night! Now reading this thread every morning is like taking my breakfast.
happy.gif
Really a great joy to see all these sharing of HK loots!

wah, you ladies really can buy. i can still sense the spreeing spirit as i scroll down the postings...haha.. everyone is still so happy to get their best buys...me only small time HK fan..hehe..

Lili,
thanks again for the good lobangs. paisei to say hi leh esp when i saw all of you so busy buying and grabbing the best buys.

emma,
like your carpet! i just realised i bought a bag and pouch of the same design like your carpet.
happy.gif

i was surprised to see so many DHs with their wives there leh... my hubby and girl were there too. he is quite easy to spot (wearing a bright orange t-shirt) with my girl sleeping in the pram. they were waiting outside as my girl got confused with all the loots flying in the air..haha...

i saw this couple (quite tall and wearing specs i think..) who were together looking, discussing and buying hk stuff for as long as i was in the shop. very loving hor. are they one of the forum members here har?

luckily TH is not opened today, else i think i will pop down again...:p

wah.. u ladies yak till so late last night ah.. after my last post i KO liaoz.. hehe..

xing... i love that carpet too.. but with ds ard.. i think v fast, it will be a gonner!!! lol.. i bot those matching bags and pouches too... wanted to give them to my niece.. but now having 2nd thoughts!!! lol..

lili.. still got many good men ard!!! when the right time comes... ni yao dang dou dang bu zhu... hehe.. but yesterday mrkitty also got a bit black face lahz.. cos his son so demanding.. wanna shop in peace also cannot... now mrkitty is still talking abt the dvd player in the display lohz.. keep asking me how come i never ask for its price.. pengz!!! aniwayz.. thanx for ALL ur good lobangs.. but hor.. please hold!!! pockets need to recover!!! lol

Morning ladies..
having good time yesterday too,
i didnt buy any cabinet, coz no room/place to display in my tiny place
sad.gif

Lili,
thanks for good lobang..
yes, emma is right, still have many good men ard.
just waiting for your prefect time
happy.gif

Emma,
my hubby still cant compare to mrkitty, he is so patient leh, no complaint with all your buying
happy.gif

Jasmine,
nice cabinets

Purin,
after u told him, i think he will go shopping with u soon
happy.gif

Morning Ladies!
happy.gif

Jasmine
Wow that's a lot of cabinets!!!

Emma
That corner shelf that lili and Jasmine bought is the 1 I was trying to tell u. Still in the car boot so I yet to take pic.

Msbrown
Okie.

Ladies
I am selling the LD watch at $50. Do pm me if keen.

starlight
Your DH also very good leh! I saw him browsing thru the things with u patiently. My DH didn't even want to step into the shop
sad.gif

happy.gif

starlight.. ur hubby also good what.. so smiley and nice.. i dun like mrkitty's cockroach face.. muahahhaa...

hellokitty.. i saw liaoz.. v nice leh.. but if i buy i also dunno put what.. keke.. thank god i din see it then.. keke...

Morning,
Wah!!!! You gals really grabbed lots of nice nice stuffs leh..so envy envy leh..

Lili,
I went TH very late so by then nothing much left, so didn't manage to get any good buy lor. You all never shou xia liu qing leh, grab all the good buy...kekeke....juz joking lah...

I can't go early cos went temple to pray to my daddy, priority still goes to my beloved daddy mah. Then when reach OUB centre, my Jolene turn into monster so i got so pissed off with her so went off without gg to TH but still bu gan yan that never buy any KT so went KK..hehehe...then after KK back to TH again...hehehe

kitty de ma.. i saw that little monster yesterday.. was eating at BK.. then mrkitty told me when u walked past.. jolene was crying and struggling.. wanna zzz is it? cranky liaoz.. btw, i like ur new haircut!! hehe

enzo de ma,
Izzit??!!! u at BK? I didn't see you..paisei paisei...e monster tired so very cranky, aiyo...i was soooooo agitated by her too..

hehehe...thkx, finally gotta gut to chop my hair to tt length..

Morning Ladies

Wow.. it seems like there are alot of big winners here wor.. kekeke How I wish I could join you gals yesterday.
sad.gif

kitty de ma... soon after ur jolene unleashed her power.. enzo also did!!! haha.. cry and shout all the way from BK to the car.. once in car seat.. sleep like a pig liaoz.. haha.. when they are tired they are lidat one lahz.. but mrkitty will get v frustrated lohz.. sigh.. tell him many times bo bianz one.. but he juz bth..

Good morning ladies
happy.gif

Princess,
yr items from KM already with me...will pass to Nikita when i pass her the tickets.

ya, been eyeing that bin for the longest time...use to be so ex...hehee..

emma/starlight,
ohhh..then i will keep my eyes open..see when i will meet that good man..hahahha
happy.gif

KM,
oic ic..poor thing you...when they get cranky, u all will suffer..sigh sigh..hope in the end u get to buy some good buys....we didnt grab everything la...hahaha
happy.gif
we very considerate one....kekeke.

PLL,
try to join us at Sanrio fair next time lah...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Ladies,
i've got an extra $10 super single pink fleece blanket, anyone keen?
</font></font>

Wow, you gals really bought down the whole TH! Hahaha
happy.gif
Good good.

Lili, the old TH opening when to sell authentic HK stuff ah?

Lili

Sure, I will definitely try to join you gals in the sanrio fair ya. It will be an eye opener for me.
happy.gif
Are you gals talking about the sanrio fair at Taka?

Kittymum, there were only limited pieces left in TH, so must go early lor. I saw someone even took the cabinets with broken glass lor
happy.gif
Really a cheap steal la, half the price only, keke

Blue-Genie, why you never go down? Very crowded leh, haha

xing,
u were there too ytd ah?? Hmm...nv tell me, den i can bring down ur hk cup mah. Hee...
I saw a guy with her gal in a pram outside, nt sure whether that's ur hubby or nt.
happy.gif

Emma,
Enzo was nt so cranky ytd leh, he's so cheerful leh. I called him, he still laugh &amp; ran to hide behind mrkitty. Hee..

Lili,
Dun worry...we will oso keep our eyes open to help u spot that perfect man too! Sure will hav de lah.
happy.gif

MB,
Ya ya..tink we almost did loh. Like wat my sis said, we even the display pc oso bu fan guo! Haha...
She's so surprised to see all the gals still ard after we had our lunch &amp; went back loh.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Eliz,</font>

I've done the funds transfer for the LD towels liaoz. Details as follows:

Date: 30/08/2008
Time: 15:07hrs
Amount: S$20.00
To DBS Savings Plus account: 029-8-066211
Transaction Ref: 8906 (via ATM)

How do I collect the Towels from you yah?

blue_genie,
how can u not know abt the clearance sale @ TH??? me and msblur sms you, and u replied "no tks"....

msblur,
wah..hahaha..tks kts
happy.gif
he must also like HK hor...kekeke.

HKFan,
KP no need minimum purchase for LD...GOOD LUCK
happy.gif

Wow!! I'm busy drooling all over your new loots. Looks like you ladies really grabbed lotsa great fantastic buys!! Too bad me could not go down...

I especially like all the cabinets. It's really good buy at 50% off lor. Lucky lucky babes. This is even better then playing LD.

Looks like me gotta save up for the Sanrio Sale in October. That one is a "MUST CHIONG" down.

Emma,
Hee...hw to control?? 25th Sept got Isetan pte sale leh.
happy.gif

Lili,
Sure! Must tell them this is one of ur priorities men. Must love HK too! Haha...

msblur.. omg.. realli ah.. haha.. that one my mummy sure wanna go.. keke.. the newsletter arrive alr meh? dun think i've gotten mine yet.. hehe

lili.. i have coupon!! hehe

Jasmine,
Wow..u got so many cabinets?? Those r really good buys.
I love all the cabinets but too bad no space to put in my hse le
Btw, is the cabinet for putting miniatures the last pc u got?

Lili,
KP LD is wat series har?? u know? cos tmr i no work ma..keke..can chiong there if can mk it
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Emma</font>,
Yah... must start to control liaoz... but instead of HK stuffs only, me also starting to "splurge" on baby things wor... heheheheh. My "big ticket" item for baby so far is the car seat. Can use from birth till 4-yrs type. Bot at Taka's baby fair for $199. *faintz* Can buy so much HK loots with that $$$ lor...

Oh... Isetan got private sales? Haiz... too bad me not member.

Btw, anyone went for the John Little Expo Sale? It's from 28 August till 07 Sept. I'm thinking of going by tomorrow. Wondering if there's any good buys.

LADIES, TH CLEARING THIS SHELF WITH CURTAIN FOR $20.00! ANYONE KEEN PLS POST UR NAME HERE. SELF-COLLECT AT TH.
happy.gif

HK SHELF WITH CURTAIN (4 SETS ONLY) - CLOSED!

1678365.jpg

- msblur
- ktgal
- stephy
- emma

Lili, Kittymum,
Thks for passing my items
happy.gif
Yes, pls help me to pass to Nikita when u c her,thks!

Msblur,
So many gd deal ah, dunno where n wat to put if not i sure buy
happy.gif
Hope got more gd deals coming...

Back