Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

<font color="ff6000">Jenny,</font>
Me up 7plus le...heehee
Poor him...weather bad lah, lots of ppl sick leh...No prob lah, anytime can..

kittymum,
can i have your acc no to transfer you ?? hee hee i can pick up from you at ur blk when goods arrive remember you stay near me

Jenny, wad about your stuff with me? You want to send Sticky too, hee?
happy.gif

Kittymym ah, tues evening is fine. Where ah?

PP ah, ok i will pass to Kittymum.

<font color="ff6000">MB,</font>
Next Tuesday evening what time can i meet u at your place? me will send your cabinet to u mah..

Kittymum ah, okie, i rush home after work, should be able to reach by 715pm. How about 715pm, same place at the clubhouse drop off there?

U sure dun want wait for me go your place on Sat ah? Abit paiseh leh, for you to come over again.

No need to come my place lah, I go pick up from you then distribute for the gals to pick up anytime from Wednesday onwards..

No need to rush lah, i meet you at 7.30pm at the club house drop off.

Kittymum,
I've got yr items from VQ. U gog to T.Bahru to meet bbgirl right? My work place is very near to T.Bahru Plaza abt 5 mins drive only. U wana consider to come pick up the stuffs? If yes, u check road map, my office is at Kampong Bahru, Keppel Distripark. Let me know if u r coming tml ya.

Hello Kitty,
My FIL is not working tml so will be home at 6-6.30pm if u r coming over. Let me know so I can arrange with him.

PP,
I'll pass yr stuffs to Kittymum hor coz u still hv some items to collect from her.

<font color="ff6000">Msbrown,</font>
Thanks babe. Will pick up from your office tmr morning ard 11am before heading to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Where to meet you? Keppel Distripark only 1 building ah? Streetdirectory.com not available online now due updating.

What about Elizabeth's stuffs? You collected from VQ too?

<font color="ff6000">PP,</font>
Will collect your stuffs from msbrown then pass to you together with your bakeware.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Ladies ... </font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+2">If for whatever reasons, you changed your mind about getting the loots from my private sale, pls feel free to tell me and i will refund you.</font></font>
I dont know about the other sellers here, but i prefer to take it back from you for my own use or offer to some other mummies than you auctioning the item away to make a profit.

For innocent parties ... this message arises becos i had received an SMS from one of the mummies, telling me that she will be posting an item bought from me on her yahoo auctions for sale thus asking me for measurements of the item as she is not going to open the packaging!!! I have no control over what you do after the loots reached you. But as posted here, i rather you return the item to me. I didnt bring back those stuffs for you to do a business. If you want to do business, pls get your own lobangs.
kao_frustrated.gif

MB,
Aiyo who is the people so bad. Buy thing from u and still dare to tell u wan to sell at yahoo auctions. We all ladies here is to share good loangs with our HK family and not for those ladies out there to make use of us to help them to make business. MB, very angry right!

Ya lor, i was somemore telling my sis, next time go overseas (she is flying with SQ) if see HK, buy extras for me to share here. But now i think twice lor. What for i sell cheap loots here if other people gonna do biz out of it?

hey ladies, my friend saw this hp at $399 in a shop in jurong! she didnt tell me the details though. i gt it at $888 from KK!!! am i cheated??!

1340422.jpg

MB,
Dont be upset. There're some ppl who're like tat. Or maybe give her the benefit of doubt. maybe she realised she have no use of the item thus wana sell away at the price she has bought from u without making any profit.

Kittymum,
Kampong Bahru is juz behind Bukit Purmei. There are a few buildings in Keppel Distripark but once u come into the Keppel Distripark, oh ya, very prominent bldg there is there is a St Teresa's church nearby. So if u can find St Teresa's church, it's easy to find Keppel Distripark liao. Once u come into the lane, keep right, there is a lobby &amp; my office is juz there.

Yes I collected Eliz's stuffs too. will pass to u 2gether. Oh ya, did LYD passed u my stuffs? Can bring over to me too?

MB,
Dun be upset ya...I also believe there is always the "black sheep" in anywhere de.... or mayb it could be like wat msbrown said lor ...

A;;,
I rem someone told me her mum is a confinement lady lopr...is it yalorkitty?

Yalokitty,
hee....wanted to ask hor, can we stariting taking those tonic soups aft we discharged?or do we hv to wait til 2wks later then can start to take? is it true its best not to take pigs liver cos it will reduce our mil ksupply?

feifei,
you can drink tonic soup after discharged. but dun take pig liver cause it will not supply milk to u. eat more fish and take more protein.

<font color="aa00aa">MB,</font>
Don't angry la, but tat person very cute ley, how come she told you tat she's going to auctioning your item?? Make you feel so uneasy... Actually she should sell her items here ma, confirm got ppl buy from her, because all of us here are HK fans. Be happy =)

<font color="aa00aa">Hellokittyfan,</font>
You just bought from KK recently? I bought this phone @ S$888 from KK when it just launching out too, it comes with 1 year warranty. I think if we get it from TW that time also need to pay about S$700++.

<font color="ff6000">Msbrown,</font>
Collected your stuffs from LYD le..will pass to you tmr. Should be able to find coz I used to stay at Telok Blangah Crescent. Will sms you before reaching your office tomorrow morning hor.

Cheer up lah dun get angry with ppl who is not thoughtful. we 'da ren you da liang' lah....

Hi Kittymum
U think ur supplier can do this decal? I think PP and some HK rose lovers would buy it. Wat I saw in net is 11 by 12 inch wan. Can help us ck what's the price of doing this decal in that size? Smaller size also ok.

1340584.jpg

MB, don't be sad ya. They are bound to be people who are like this in net. But shouldn't becos of these people then can't share nice loots with most of our dear friends here...maybe next time u're sharing, take note of that person.

<font color="ff6000">Annie,</font>
Yesterday I've sent them the pic for quotation le, hopefully they can come back to me by tmr..but only enquire for 1 size (11" x 12")only leh..

<font color="ff6000">yalokitty,</font>
hahaha...me too studied Blangah Rise Primary School leh..but hor think will be different year lah coz i beri old liao...lol

Kittymum's Vinyl Decal/Sticker BP – Closing 11 Apr / 12noon

1) Hello Kitty Diecut (5cm x 7cm) Pastel Pink or Rose Pink ($2.00 each) Minimum : 40pcs
Pastel Pink
- kittymum x 8
- PLL X 5
- Jasmine Wong x 7
- Japancraze x 5
- PP x 4
- ktgal88 x 4
- Hello Kitty x 4
- feifei x 2
- Eliz x 3
- MB x 2
- Yalokitty x 2

Rose Pink
- kittymum x 8
- feifei (Rose pink) x 6
- forgetmenot (Rose pink) x 5
- msblur x 5
- Jasmine Wong x 8
- PP x 4
- ktgal88 x 6
- Hello Kitty x 4
- PLL X 5
- MB x 2
- Yalokitty x 2

2) Hello Kitty Diecut (10cm x 14cm) White, Pastel Pink ($4.00 each) Minimum : 40pcs
White
- kittymum x 5
- feifei (white) x 6
- Jasmine Wong x 5
- ktgal88 x 2
- Eliz x 1
- cutiezvin x 1
- Yalokitty x 1

Pastel Pink
- kittymum x 5
- feifei (Pastel pink) x 6
- forgetmenot (Pastel pink) x 2
- msblur (pastel pink) x 2
- Jasmine Wong x 5
- Japancraze x 5
- PP x 4
- ktgal88 x 2
- Hello Kitty x 2
- Eliz x 1
- MB x 2
- cutiezvin x 2
- Yalokitty x 1

3) Hello Kitty Diecut (15cm x 20cm) Pastel Pink &amp; White ($8.00 each) Minimum : 20pcs
Pastel Pink
- kittymum x 5
- Jasmine Wong x 4
- feifei x 2
- acsy x 3
- PP x 1

White
- feifei x 4
-

4) Hello Kitty Diecut with wording (15cm x 16.5cm) White with pink bow ($8.50 each) Minimum : 20pcs
- kittymum x 4
- Jasmine Wong x 4
- ktgal88 x 1
- feifei x 1
- forgetmenot x 1
- PP x 1
- Hello Kitty x 1
- Eliz x 2

5) Hello Kitty Diecut with wording (10cm x 10cm) Rose Pink ($5.00 each) Minimum : 40pcs
- kittymum x 5
- Jasmine Wong x 4
- ktgal88 x 2
- feifei x 2
- forgetmenot x 1
- Hello Kitty x 2

6) Hello Kitty word (Design A) (20cm x 2.5cm) White or Pastel Pink ($6.00 each) Minimum : 20pcs
White
-
-

Pastel Pink
- kittymum x 3
- Jasmine Wong x 3
- Yalokitty x 1

7) Hello Kitty word (Design B) (12cm x 43cm) Pastel Pink ($10.00 each) Minimum : 20pcs
- kittymum x 3
- Jasmine Wong x 3
- acsy x 2
- PP x 2
- Hello Kitty x 1
- feifei x 1
- Eliz x 1
- MB x 1

8) Hello Kitty word (Design C) (10cm x 37cm) Pastel Pink &amp; Rose Pink ($10.00 each) Minimum : 20pcs
Pastel Pink
- kittymum x 3
- Jasmine Wong x 3
- Yalokitty x 1
-

Rose Pink
- feifei x 2
-

9) Hello Kitty word (Design D) (10cm x 37cm) Pastel Pink ($10.00 each) Minimum : 20pcs
Pastel Pink
- kittymum x 3
-
-

Rose Pink
-
-

10) Princess Kitty word (12.5cm x 71cm) Pastel Pink ($13.00 each) Minimum : 10pcs
- kittymum x 2
- Yalokitty x 1

hi kittymum,
thinking of requesting PP to pass the water pitcher to you ok? still pending PP's reply.. will update you

Hi PP,
Texted you this morning. Have yet to receive reply from you.. Can help to pass the water pitcher to kittymum? Let me know. Thanks.

Msbrown - Thanks.

Kittymum - So i wait for you to help me get my stuff from MB then i go collect all from u hor.
Won't let u "store" too long.. Know my stuff quite alot and bulky.
Xie xie.

MB - Donn't upset k. Everywhere also got blacksheep one.
Just sad it happens here as you are selling us at cost and ofcoz we shdn't exploite your kindness.

LYD
Yes, I wld like to get your extra towel and pouch @ $8ea.
Can advise me how much postage and your bank details so i can make transfer.

Hi ladies!

MB,
Sori nv log in during the wkends, so didnt read ur msg. Will sms u tmr to arrange collection. Dun feel bad abt that person who smsed u liao. Dun worry lah, we wont return or ask for refund for ur items. We r fine with the prices loh, n we do appreciate u lug back all the stuff all the way frm Japan men.
happy.gif

Msblur,
I wanna go ley but gotta go hm straight after work.
I waiting for them to bring in the round type milk powder container ah.
If tmr u going, can help me see if come already?
TIA!

Eliz,
U looking for the round stackable HK milk powder containers? Tink i saw it somewhere last wk, should be at Junction 8. Its a pink color one, 4 tier one loh.
happy.gif
I will help u see if i gg KK.

Japancraze,
My interview ah? Well...I went to the one at PSA bldg. The nex day, they called up my agent, said they r very keen in hiring me. They need me to fax them a copy of my payslip b4 they prepare my appt letter loh. Me oso blur, coz' this is the 1st time i've came across this leh. Tink if there's no prob, i might be able to start work on Wed liao.
happy.gif

HI MB/Ladies,
Based on MB's terrible experience, this is the reason why Purin created the list of 'regulars'...hope it wont happen again or else the 'PRIVATE SALE' anyone holds in future will strictly be reserved for the regulars.

MB,
I guess I can understand yr feelings. There will always be people like that in this world...they are the ones who make innocent people suffer.

ktgal,
I stuck the decals on my bread container too...otherwise it would have cost me $40 to get a HK one. My hubby also shook his head.

Back