Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

UPDATES :

Hi Ladies...

bundle set 1: bowl + 3 items = $35 ( divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin,rice scoope )

bundle set 2 : toiltries set + 3 items = $40 ( divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin , rice scoope )

bundle set 3 : lunchbox + 3 items = $40(divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin , rice scoope )

Helping frd to sell...
Bundle set : dustbin + cloth + mascot = $24 ( 3 items )

if keen ,pls pm / sms me..
thks..

UPDATES :

Hi Ladies...

bundle set 1: bowl + 3 items = $35 ( divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin,rice scoope ) ( SOLD all 4 sets )( no more set )

bundle set 2 : toiltries set + 3 items = $40 ( divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin , rice scoope )

bundle set 3 : lunchbox + 3 items = $40(divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin , rice scoope )

Helping frd to sell...
Bundle set : dustbin + cloth + mascot = $24 ( 3 items

thks..

UPDATES :

Hi Ladies...

bundle set 1: bowl + 3 items = $35 ( divider ,table cloth, mascot ,dustbin,rice scoope ) ( SOLD all 4 sets )( no more set )

bundle set 2 : toiletries set + 3 items = $40 ( table cloth, mascot, rice scoope,socks )

bundle set 3 : lunchbox + 3 items = $40( table cloth, mascot, rice scoope ,socks )

Helping frd to sell...
Bundle set : dustbin + cloth + mascot = $24 ( 3 items

thks..

<font color="ff6000">Hi Kokisi,

Yes!! I'm interested!! =)

So your latest update is Divider + rice scoop $15 (2 sets) right? PM me your account. I would like to deal via Registered Mail.

Thanks!</font>

Hi MyPreciousThots,

I have PM you since Wed but no response from you. Can you please remit payment to me and give me your address by today as tomorrow I dun have to work so I can go post office tomorrow to arrange registered mail.

Thank you.

Hihi

Looking for latest ld table.

Pls SMS/pm me your best price.

Tks!

happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Kokisi,

Sorry for the late reply! Din check mails as i was <font color="ff0000">so sick</font> and was fighting <font color="ff0000">DEATH</font>. Only managed to get well afew days back and sneaked out to Sanrio Fair yesterday and thus checking all my Mails today. I'am very 'surprised' with the mails tat you've 'poured' into my mailbox. </font>

<font color="0000ff">A Singapore Motherhood Portal for the Singapore Parents: Temporary Holding Place: Hello Kitty Fans Gathering
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by kokisi (kokisi) on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 12:02 pm:

Hi MyPreciousThots,

I have PM you since Wed but no response from you. Can you please remit
payment to me and give me your address by today as tomorrow I dun have
to work so I can go post office tomorrow to arrange registered mail.

Thank you.</font>

<font color="119911">Date Sep 27, 2011 4:04 PM

Congratulations! You have received a private message from the following discussion board user: Kokisi

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have yet to hear from you.

Please revert. </font>

<font color="aa00aa">Date Sep 28, 2011 9:00 AM

Congratulations! You have received a private message from the following discussion board user: Kokisi

Hey Ms.

Can you please be kind enough to reply me?
You have placed order for 2 sets of Divder &amp; Rice Scoop but you did not remit money to me and give me your address.
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Date Sep 29, 2011 9:54 AM

Hi,
Do u still wan your order???

If u r not interested, pls be polite to inform me.
</font>

<font color="ff0000">Your emails to me are getting more 'unfriendly' and harsh!! I dun think it's my fault for not checking the post here, not checking my emails and not replying to you ASAP when i'm sick.</font>

<font color="ff6000">And i would like to politely inform you now that i'm still keen in your items if you're still willing to go thru with this transaction. But i'll be only getting 1 set with Registered Mail. =)</font>

hi ladies..

still available...

bundle set 1 : toiletries set + 2 items = $35 ( table cloth, mascot, rice scoope,socks )

bundle set 2 : lunchbox + 2 items = $30( table cloth, mascot, rice scoope ,socks )

any 3 items for $20.
1.table cloth
2.mascot
3.rice scoope
4.socks

pls pm/sms me if keen..
thks..
happy.gif

Hi MyPreciousThots,
Sorry to learn that u r sick. I am glad to finally hear from you.

Sorry to have been a little harse in my emails but pls try to understand how I feel when u seemed to have disappear and i do not have any of your contacts. I could only PM you hoping u could revert.

If u are interested to buy, please remit to my account and give me your address.

Hi ladies,

I have the following bundle to clear from the latest winter ld:

1 Embroided Hankerchief set of 2 (1 rabbbit &amp; 1 bear) + 1 Embroided Tissue Box Cover at $16 for 2 items with free post

Pls SMS/PM me. Thanks!

Hi Ladies...

I ve Winter Dec LD for sale :

Bundle set :

Light pink sock + face towel set of 2 - $16 ( 2 items )

If keen, pls pm/sms me..

thks..

Hi ladies,

I am clearing the following:

Set 1: Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with plastic holder/ hair tie/ mascot with chain @ 2 items for $22

Set 2: Diecut plate width 16cm (larger than previous xmas draw) + towel with plastic holder/ hair tie/ mascot with chain @ 2 items for $22

Due to work constraints, I can only meet at Bishan MRT or at my convenience. Pls PM/SMS if keen. Thanks!

Updates:

Set 1: Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with plastic holder/ hair tie (sold out)/ mascot with chain @ 2 items for $22 <font color="red"> left 2 sets </font>

Set 2: Diecut plate width 16cm (larger than previous xmas draw) + towel with plastic holder/ hair tie (sold out)/ mascot with chain @ 2 items for $22 <font color="red"> left 1 set </font>

Due to work constraints, I can only meet at Bishan MRT or at my convenience. Pls PM/SMS if keen. Thanks!

Updates:

Set 1: Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with plastic holder/ hair tie (sold out)/ mascot with chain @ 2 items for $22 LEFT 2 SETS

Set 2: Diecut plate width 16cm (larger than previous xmas draw) + towel with plastic holder/ hair tie (sold out)/ mascot with chain @ 2 items for $22 SOLD OUT

Updates

Last Bundle: Timer + Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with plastic holder + mascot with chain @ 4 items for $40

Want to exchange (through post):

1. My Goldfish LD kimono material tissue and blotter set with your current LD pink tissue and blotter set.

2. My Kitchen LD pink glove with your current LD glove

3. My Kitchen LD pink clip with your current LD clip

4. My current LD towel with tray with your Sakura LD towel with tray.

Pls PM/SMS if keen. Thanks!

6502900.jpg
6502901.jpg
6502902.jpg

Updates

Bundle 1: Plastic Snack Bowl (Diameter 20cm and 5cm deep) + Towel with Tray @ 2 items for $20

Bundle 2: Apron + 2 Gloves @ 3 items for $30

Bundle 3: Timer + Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with tray + plastic cup set of 2 @ 4 items for $40

Hi ladies..

Clearing the Dec Household LD as follows:

Set 1: Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + plastic cups (set of 2) @ 2 items for $22

Set 2: Diecut plate width 16cm + towel with plastic holder @ 2 items for $22

Set 3: Kitchen timer + hand glove @ 2 items for $22

I can meet at Boon lay/Clementi mrt/town area or at my convenience. Pls PM/SMS if keen. Thanks!

Updates

Bundle 1: Plastic Snack Bowl (Diameter 20cm and 5cm deep) + Towel with Tray @ 2 items for $20 <font color="red"> left 1 set </font>

Bundle 2: Apron + 2 Gloves @ 3 items for $30 <font color="red"> left 1 set </font>

Bundle 3: Timer + Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with tray + plastic cup set of 2 @ 4 items for $40 <font color="red"> sold out </font>

Updates

Bundle 1: Plastic Snack Bowl (Diameter 20cm and 5cm deep) + Towel with Tray @ 2 items for $20 <font color="red"> sold </font>

Bundle 2: Apron + 2 Gloves @ 3 items for $30 <font color="red"> left 1 set </font>

Bundle 3: Timer + Ceramic Container diameter 12.5cm and 5.5cm deep with plastic lid (microwavable) + towel with tray/ Glove + plastic cup set of 2 @ 4 items for $40 <font color="red"> available again </font>

Bundle Set: Microwave container + towel with tray + mascot + pouch/tissue pouch with blotter 4 items for $40

Towel with tray = $9
Pouch = $9
Mascot = $8
Tissue pouch with blotter = $9

Pm me if interested.

Hi ladies..

hello kitty HOUSEHOLD bundle set for sale - $60 ( Last set )
Apron ,cups set of 2, diecut plate, towel/tray, big clip &amp; mitten

still available
$9 each
mitten
towel / tray
big clip
cups

Hello Kitty Pink bundle set for sale : big comestic bag + any 3 items = $50

still available
$9 each
hair band
mascot
pouch
tissue holder
towel
letter set

if keen pls pm/sms me..thks..

Hi, ladies,
I'm looking for coaster, ceramic bowl &amp; kichen timer, prefer bundle sale with above mentioned items, please PM/sms me, thanks!

Back