Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

melody2228,
maybe u can help chk it out and let the ladies here know have or not..they might be interested to go down there and buy if have..

blue genie/Tling

Nice bedsheets you got there. I think got to make a trip down to any pasar malam to get the HK bedsheet set.
happy.gif

starlight
I got your pm. I will transfer and inform you via email.

Cheers!

bLuE_gEnIe,
If I go down tmr or fri, will post here again.
something to share, got this hk keyboard sticker from comics connection at white sand ($4.90). the sticker is authentic say make in korea with shining shining. I, myself find this more class compare to those sell in pasar malam. got 2 colours, red is apple series and pink is cake series.

2056030.jpg

Starlight,
Welcome back! Did u go to the kitty cafe? I miss ur pte sale leh. Do u still have extra of 34? Cos saw ur pic got 2 tumblers but u selling one only?

She_she
This series really v v nice! All items I like. hehe...Sure gg to splurge alot on this series wan.

Morning ladies..

Starlight,
I missed ur pvt sales =(...

so nice leh..

Bluegenie,
nice bedsheet wor...

sheshe,
The Jan series nice wor =)...

I saw frm sanrio website that there are some new HP charms, also bery nice lor =)...

Annie,
hi ya..how are u doing? hows ur boys?

Morning Ladies!

starlight74

I have made payment to your account and sent you an email on the payment details together with my mailing address.

Please kindly acknowledge receipt of funds.

To Account POSB Savings
153-61079-7 74starlight
Amount S$5.50
Transaction Reference 2060715392

<font color="119911">She_she</font>
Thanks for sharing, all HK stuffs very nice in pink, should order more items last time, haha

Jasmine
i also tot of.should order more but maybe cant sometimes see the picture nice nice but not sure for wat use.

starlight
then i will opt for postage.will transfer you by today $18.40 + 1.50. after transfer, will pm you my address.thanks

Kittytulip
sorry can i have yr posb / dbs account no?not sure whether did i miss out of yr post?

Hi Starlight,

I will transfer payment to you after work today and will pm you the transaction details. I would like to meet up at orchard on a weekday after 6pm, if it's convenient for you. We'll discuss after I have made payment
happy.gif

HKL,
hahaha...u funny leh. Poster just fyi and not for sale lah. I took the pic with my camera. If u want I email u then u go develope. Let me know if u want.

KT Vivitix T-shirt KIV liao. If she dun want, I let u know.

2 Cushion is yours. I leave it @ KK ok?

???ai ya i juse sales web site???

PomPom,
Only invited ones will know. Didn't inform u cos Im not selling the items u wanted.

HI ladies
i had went to Tampines pasar malam and check with the stall.Hk bedsheet and comfortable OOS.

HI Kittytulip
just transfer you.pls check.thanks
To Account POSB Savings
004-51750-4 kittytulip
Amount S$3.90
Transaction Reference 2061393550
Did I transfer the correct amount?

KWL
the complete set look nicer.You even have the stand for it.

Starlight
I just transfer you and PM you the detail and address.pls check out

KWL,
Keke. . .u know what I want hor. . .some of your limited items.. .

PSI,
Want me to post to you instead? Still thinking if I want to go TP this Sat cos I have to train maid and best to do so when DS is not around.

Feifei,
I was so afraid that the spoon will break. Keke. . Glad you like it.

KWL,
Send me the site leh. . .I want to see what you sell. Kekeke.. .finally can have dinner with DH and DS tonight. Last few weeks were crazy at work.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Ladies,</font>
How is everyone? [wave] :p
I've been so busy with my girl ever since she started her daily playgroup this week, less time to come in and read.
At least, these few days gives me free time to run my errands after sending her to school &amp; my mom help to fetch her home.

But hor.. she been crying upon entering the class. Cried till my heart pains.. luckily the teacher assured me that once
she inside the class, she will stop crying. Maybe separation anxiety.

Looks like I've missed the pte sales n latest topic. Nice loots you ladies got. Hee

Hi Feifei,
My girl is now 25 month old.
happy.gif

siowhui,
U mean the stage? It come with the complete set
happy.gif
I bought from a store in HKG. Unlike some people have to downgrade herself and beg strangers for stamps.So pathetic.Hahaha...

PomPom,
U know limited items are almost impossible for me to sell. If u want, u should have told me before I go Japan mah.

At the moment, nothing left liao. If I have 2nd round, I let u know ok?

HAPPY SAHM,
Pls collect your item @ KK by tomorrow. Left there since 25 Dec 2008. Item will be return to me if u don't collect by tomorrow and u have to pay extra for posting after that.

KWL,
my item is there liao???
I still await your advice lei, cos that day I ask and think you already in Japan liao. tot you haven leave it there.
Tomorrow I might not be able to go there, what name you state? I ask my sis see can she collect for me.

kwl,
think i missed the post, I only saw your post mentioned will leave it there after payment.
I check with my sis see can she help me.

Back