Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

PLL,
I've already included yr name for the Devils fan liao.

Eliz,
Ya this is the series with Luggage bags. Here u go..... Both are same sizes lah juz tat the pictures are taken in different scales....

1532893.jpg
1532894.jpg

Ah Mau,
My my.. its nice ah!! Cabin size??

Lili
My frd works nearby.. i purposely ask her go there for lunch. Hee..
Not sure if she brought a frd.. shd have asked!

Emma,
Huh???? I got 4000th posts liao ah... keke.... So Kiang leh ME... wahahahahhahahaha...... I wana hit 5000th oso lor.....

Hi Ladies,
I'm back from the LD at KP! Nice to meet msblur, princess & nikitsan there
happy.gif
My lil one blessed us with the CN ice crusher, a Soba set(which I've been eyeing), HK Bowls & playing cards!

Emma, tling
Sorry, must apologise that I left the house in a hurry and left your magnets packages on my desk
sad.gif
So didn't get to pass them to msblur after all! She has paid on behalf for both you ladies, so should I arrange to meet her again or can I pass to MB/Lili instead? Thanks for your understanding! Nowadays, tend to be so forgetful & blur sigh...

Ah Mau
Oooh, all the Angel/Devil items are so lovely! Definitely don't regret getting the Angel bag from you hehe... What material are the fans made of - paper or plastic? Considering if I should get more stuff now ;) Please let me know when you need payment and how to collect, thanks!

Angeltopg,
Congrats on yr winning the ice crusher.

The fans shud be made of cloth material from the looks of it. Not plastic not paper leh. Shud be very durable ones. Actuali the HP charms u can use to hang on yr tote bags, will look nice nice de lor.. I'm gog to do juz tat.... keke.....

Ladies,
Did anyone here went to KP & bought a red hk luggage bag? Can exchange with me for the pink one? This is how it looks like.... I only hv pic for the black one. Mine is in pink color.

1533090.jpg

angel,
U r hm so fast ah? Me juz reach hm, nt gg vivo yet. Will go later in the evening loh.
happy.gif

ah mau,
Can i hav 1 angel hp charm?

Lili,
Lucky u! My gal drew 5 times for u, all diff prizes. Me got 3 cards ah! Cant believe it loh! Kena my hubby suan men!

msblur,
u go home ah? Not strg to vivo ah???? duno if lili gog to KP or vivo tonite leh coz need to go collect the above luggage bag wor.... Come liao....

Wat prizes de yr gals drew for lili?

ah mau,
Hubby said to go later loh, coz' we gg Pasir panjang for drinks mah, soon the way loh. He said he can accompany me shop liao den go together loh.
happy.gif

I only brought my younger gal lah. She drew 1 bolster, 1 mascot, 1 bowl set, 1 card & 1 soba set for Lili.

ah mau
can i have 1 easch for the hp charm.thanks

just wondering if u have the list of the LD item i've ordered from u.can u let me know thanks

msblur,
yr order for 1 angel HP charm is noted.

HKL,
yr name is already in there for the HP charms. U have ordered all items 1 each except the bedroom slippers.

ah mau,
Thks ya! Hmm...i didnt knowthe soba set is the 5th prize leh. I kena one juz nw. Me & hubby oso dun eat soba de.
sad.gif

Angeltopg,
Congrats for getting ice crusher n the soba set which u hoping to get it
happy.gif

Oh, u can pass my items to MB or lili.

MB, lili,
Ma fan ni le. Thks.

msblur,
Thks for paying for me first ya.
Not bad mah, u got the 5th prize wor, muz tell your hubby so he dun suan u. U can use the soba set to put other food for serving oso mah, then use the little cup to drink tea loh
happy.gif

ah mau,
Hmmm... still prefer to call u msbrown, kekeke...
Nice luggage bags. U got so many HK luggage bags so u going to use them when travelling
happy.gif

Ok Tling.
happy.gif
If pass to me, i can even meet you at Hougang
happy.gif
Or if you have things with Lili, then i pass on thru her so you can get all barang barang together.

Waa, congrats on those with top prizes!!
happy.gif

Hello ladies...

Me no luck tdy...only got 1 mascot knick-knack n 2 canisters. Shd have gone to vivo to get the goodie bag instead.

Msblur, Angel, Nikita, Sharon,
Nice meeting u all there
happy.gif

Angel,
so when u come then i pass u the item.

Thanks ah mau, tling & MB
happy.gif
Ladies, I got one set extra of the HK Bowls, anybody wanna swop for CN Bowls instead? So that I can have a set of 4 bowls to match the ice crusher. Also wanna swop the Black Lace tin Cards for White Lace tin Cards instead... The cards inside are the same for both right, only tin is diff?

ah mau
the angel fan & charm is very sweet, but SAHM got limited budget for HK so must think think hehe...

msblur
I went for lunch at the LD then took a cab home, my place is quite nearby to Novena Sq just that there's no direct bus and it's too far to walk... Tot of going Vivo after but with the prizes kinda bulky so had to go home instead

tling
Ok, will pass your magnets to MB!

Emma
So who should I pass your magnets to? Btw, is your HK White (Square) watch still avail for sale?

Princess
Yup, will confirm day & time with you again
happy.gif
Thanks for your understanding!

Eliz
You mean the cards right? That will be nice, thanks
happy.gif
How can I swop with you? I will be meeting PP on Mon and MB next, can pass to either of them?

ah mau
You got the CN bowls to swop or you wanna buy?
happy.gif
The Angel/Devil items have not arrived yet right?

hi ladies
Went to KP for the LD. So pai seh...wait for sharon at the wrong place.

I got the glass bowl, the cards n the plastic thingy.

Nice meeting some of the ladies there.

Angeltopg,
I wana buy lor... Actuali I'm helping Meiji buy so if Eliz wana swop & u prefer to, u can swop wif her coz she's before me mah.... hee.... Ya the angel & devil items not here yet.....

Ladies,
Have a nice weekends ya.......

Msblur,
Thanks for paying Angeltopg on my behalf. Will transfer the $$ to you by tomorrow cos just realise that I don't have your name inside my IB list. Will do ATM transfer cos my maid is using the hp which the bank will send the codes to.

angel, please pass my magnets to MB who will then pass to lili.. thanx.. the white watch has been sold to msblur.. paiseh..

MB/lili.. hope u guys dun mind collecting my stuff.. thanx a lot..
happy.gif

hi ladies...

Msbrown,
Thanks for help me buy HK glass bowl.
happy.gif

Anyone selling pls let me know. I want 2 set at cost please....
Anyone offer the LD towel and diecut mat?

I have 1 CN mascot container, 2 CN plastics canister, 4 HK cards (3 black 1 white) and 1 CN bolster for sale at cost.
happy.gif

ah mau/meiji
Sorry, i would prefer an exchange
happy.gif

jasmine
Thanks for offering, I will be exchanging with eliz
happy.gif

emma
Ok, will pass your magnets to MB to pass on to Lili. No need paiseh about the watch, just tot I'd ask if still avail hehe...

eliz
Sorry i didn't respond earlier, went out for dinner and just got back. Will PM you
happy.gif

Btw Ladies, went to Harbourfront after dinner, goody bags all out for today
sad.gif
Did you noe its limited to 100 bags per day and this promo is valid from 4-6 Jul only? Seems qty was not stated in the sms and there was an irate lady complaining to the staff about it cos she missed out!

Hi Angel,
The goody bags promo till sun ah? Are u going down again? Wish i can go too... The shop is at Harbourfront, not vivo city rite? I also wondering whether the goody bags r the same everyday...any idea?

Eliz, Princess
Not sure if goody bags are same for each day, the info I got was 'overheard' from the irate lady's conversation with the Sanrio staff haha... It seems this was in the sms sent by Sanrio. Anybody who received the sms can confirm the details? The shop is at Harbourfront Level 2, located at the area where it connects to Vivo (near OCBC)

Don't think I can go down again, cos when I mentioned to hubby, he wasn't too keen to bring me initially cos he thought I meant Vivo and he hates shopping crowds on Fri/Wkends but then I reminded him that there's a large Mothercare store there too where we could look at baby strollers ;)

Meiji, you got the fans from KP today? I think they were $29.95 right
happy.gif

Back