Having pregnant is a blessing?

ivyquek_84

Currently, i have a son age 10yrs old.

In yr 2011, i found out i am pregnant with my 2nd child but due to some critical illness, she left us in yr 2012. It is very heart-broken. Till now i still unable to accept it, i only can keep myself busy by not think about it.

But i did not give up, i love children, me and my hubby was keep trying for about coming 2 and half yrs. Finally, i was pregnant again. At the same time, i was excited to welcome my newborn and also due to my past experience, i was worry too.

Actually, alot of couples tried many ways also can't conceive. But some of the couples, having pregnant are so easy. And also some couples after getting pregnant and decide to abort it, coz due to some reason behind.

Having a baby is a blessing, couples should be more responsible to themselves. If do not wish to have any babies, should protect themselves but of coz many times couples won't understand it and thought that "it is not so lucky" to get pregnant. But many times, things won't turn out to be what you expect.

The other way round, where couples want to conceive, find alot of ways also can't have it.

Well, it is my part of view. Of coz, we human can't control things as what we want but still got to think carefully before do it.

i argree to you, and thankful and bless god give me and my husband a child. no matter is a boy or a girl
wish you and your family with all blessing :)

ivyquek_84, tks for sharing yr view & experience. Your perservance & determination to have 2nd child makes me feel ashamed of myself. It must have been a tough & heartwrecking journey for u. I tend to have negative thoughts & wanted to give up after 2 yrs trying to get pregnant again. My boy is 5yrs old now and I worried if the siblings age gap is greater the less bonded they likely be. After reading your post, I really should reflect of myself cos your courage entice me that I should persereve on... Thank you & wish you & your family lots & lots of blessing.

Hi ivyquek_84,

I definitely agree with you that having a baby is indeed a blessing. I've never felt this strongly before my test results came back classifying me as infertile. I believe that miracle will happen if one has faith because I've been blessed with my baby boy through spontaneous pregnancy, just before I embark on my IUI journey. I'm currently in wk 25 of my pregnancy & looking forward to his arrival next Feb. So to all the ladies out there ttc, don't give up and have faith..

Back