Hard time shedding that fats after birth.

xialeer

Hi, I am new here. this is my 1st post! I had just gave birth on the feb with my 2nd child. Till now my pregnancy belly is still around. Although my weight did dropped (thanks to breastfeeding) but... still the pouch is there. Any mummies here managed to loose weight successfully and had a flat tummy after months/years later of birth?

after my #1 i was stuck at 57kg for very long. my pre preg weight was 51kg in fact.
i googled alot & found herbalife products.
took up their milkshake + herbal tea + aloe vera + cell-u-loss + total control & i lost about 5-6kg in 1month+.
average per day spent on these herbalife products is about $6-$7.

the milkshake acts as a meal replacement, whereas herbal tea burn fats, aloe vera cleanse & encourage regular bowels.
cell-u-loss for waster rentention & total control to curb cravings + increase metalbolism.

hope above helps :)

Hi, I am new here. this is my 1st post! I had just gave birth on the feb with my 2nd child. Till now my pregnancy belly is still around. Although my weight did dropped (thanks to breastfeeding) but... still the pouch is there. Any mummies here managed to loose weight successfully and had a flat tummy after months/years later of birth?
Hi xialeer,

I can understand ur agony and eagerness to get back to shape. I only had one child, and i put on more than 20kgs, after birth i lost about 5kgs and it just stop there. I tried all sorts of diets but failed!! Never believe in meal replacement cause heard of rebound cases and it cost a bomb min 2k!! But thanks to USANA meal reset program, my colleague loses 4 kgs in 5 days, after seeing the results, i tried and amazingly it works, i lost 4 kgs in 5 days. Pple use to give up their seat to me on buses and traim butNOT anymore. Most impt is it is not expensive

I had benefited from USANA reset diet, i hope it can help you too!!!

i don't believe in all those slimming programs or special diets. i just breastfeed my son exclusively, now he's 8 months and still on breastmilk ONLY. i went for jamu massage immediately after discharge from hospital, and just 5 days after giving birth my stomach is back to pre-preg size. which is almost flat. 10 days after birth i went back to pre-preg weight. and now 8 months later i am about 3kg below pre-preg weight, stomach still almost flat.

although granted i was very active and walked alot during my pregnancy right up to birth, and i only gained 10kg through my pregnancy.

so YMMV

Back