Gynae first visit any reccomendations? West area bukit panjang

lingx.x

Hi ladies

I gt a referral to NUH for gynae visit. But the first visit is on may.. which has passed my first trimester for 2 weeks or so
Any idea where to do a first visit with other gynae first? Before doing subsequent visits with Nuh.
And any recommendations? Thanks and may i know abt how much the cost on average and tests needed to do for first visit?

Hi Ling, i have chose NUH as my hospital and have been to the jurong womens clinic for the first appt. If you want to go some where else for the first visit, i have heard of Dr Adrian Woodworth, he have clinic in 2 locations and can walk in. First visit with scan should be about 200+

Hi Ling, i have chose NUH as my hospital and have been to the jurong womens clinic for the first appt. If you want to go some where else for the first visit, i have heard of Dr Adrian Woodworth, he have clinic in 2 locations and can walk in. First visit with scan should be about 200+
Hi Sayurii.. unfortuanately i read the post too late went ahead to Thomson Medical to do the first check up already. Thanks

Back