Great Female trainer to recommend for mummies

Jilly

Hi fellow mummies,

Just wanted to share my female personal trainer who I engaged after my pregnancy to help me shed the weight gained. It was not an easy journey as I did not exercise in the past and found it hard to lose all the pregnancy weight through dieting.

I found her through referral from a colleague and after 3 months of hard work, i managed to see some results especially in the belly area which is my trouble spot. I lost about 5kg so far but i really believe my overall health has improved after working out consistently.

Im still engaging her until I meet my weightloss goal since it has been effective for me and I'm very comfortable with her training style. I highly recommend her as she is very patient, knows the female body well and she is body goals which motivates me to want to work harder. Also she is a mother so it really helps to have a person who understands the difficulty in losing weight and can share tips on getting there.

If you're interested in getting her contact, do pm me. She offers free fitness assessment and session to personalise a workout for each person. I think she is available to do house calls also.

Hi!
My name is Alisa Ang. I have been in the weight loss industry in Singapore for years. I understand the needs of individuals who are struggling to lose weight. That's why I recommend sustainable methods to ensure that everyone attains the best results possible. Find out about the weight loss program in Singapore by Eureka Wellness - it can help you achieve your body goals.

Hi!
My name is Alisa Ang. I have been in the weight loss industry in Singapore for years. I understand the needs of individuals who are struggling to lose weight. That's why I recommend sustainable methods to ensure that everyone attains the best results possible. Find out about the weight loss program in Singapore by Eureka Wellness - it can help you achieve your body goals.
Heard about her (Eureka Wellness)

Back