Good playgroup in Sengkang

Hello,

anyone sent their tods to appletree at compassvale blk299c? Like to know the reviews also.
Went to apple tree at compassvale and anchorvale, tods seems to like their techers, good impression. Went to the one at rivervale walk blk 158D, terrible. Told the assistant teacher I am here to look around as I hope to enrol my tod next year. She said " what u want to look?", Then she opened the door wide and said "look lor"..... Wah super singlish, how can i leave my boy there with the aunty. Both teachers seemed quite impatient to get me off their back, but class is only at 9am and I was asked to reach at 8.45am, no students at all.

Hello

Any of your kids enroll in Blk 237 Compassvale and wish to change to Blk 307 Apple Tree. Currently, my girl enrol in Blk 307 but i want to change her to Blk 237 but Blk 237 is already full unless got ppl want to transfer. Anyone???? Can email me at [email protected]

Hi Mummies,

My son is in 'KinderTots' at fernvale point. Its inside Clear minds education centre, next to top kang supermarket.
Its been close to 2 yrs, the teachers are very professional and methods of teaching ar every good. My boy learn so much and i enrolled him when he was onli 16 mths old. they take in kids from 16 mths to 3 yrs old.

hi Crayonmum,

i just resigstered online to the appletree at blk 412A,

does yr boy like it?

do u have the number ? so i can call and check if they have available slots for my boy?

pls email me : [email protected]

Hi,

Thinking of register my boy to Summerkids @ sengkang for N1. Any Comment pls,been searching hard for a cc for my boy.

Hi Mummies,

anyone needs extra sets of Appletree Uniform (M size)? I'm selling my boy's uniform at $10 for 2 sets. Wore only 3-4 times only. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/2089500.html?1232181999

Thks!
happy.gif

Hi Mei Zhen & Pisces,

My boy was born in Nov 2006. I live at Hougang Ave 10, very close to Sengkang. Interested in looking for a CC for him around Sengkang Area. May I know where do both of u send your kids to??? There are too many CC at sengkang area, need more suggestion and feedbacks. Thanks

Hi!
I'm new here.
I've a baby boy aged 16 months old. Would like to put him in a playgroup so that he can learn more and interect more with other kids as well. I'm living in Sengkang area. Any recommendation for me?
Thank's! My email is [email protected]

hihi, any mummies sending their kids to smartie cottage @ fernvale lane?
may i know the feedback?

Currently my girl is with moriah schoolhouse @. so far i'm satisfied with the school only that the school fees is a bit steep and a walking distance of 10mins (one way) from my house.

whereas for smartie cottage, it's relatively cheaper and just a foot step away.

i'm facing a dilemma right now.
any mummies can share your views with me?

my son is at moriah schoolhouse since he was 2 months old, till now i never change sch, moriah schoolhouse is good

Any rivervale mummy here got baby ~ 15mths? Want to form our own playgroup? as in set a time to meet and let the children play together? We can arrange to rotate houses, meet in playgroud etc .
happy.gif
We can also save the $ of sending our child to playgroup.
happy.gif

Keen there are two of us at rivervale walk blk 101 babies are 11 mths and 8 mths old contact me at 97540587

Hi mommies,

My boy attended a a playgroup in Sengkang (fernvale) whereas myself or my dosmetic helper can accompany him. This playgroup is run by a mom herself. She is an experienced speech and drama and phonics teacher. My boy enjoyed the music & movement and craft time while I felt great accompanying him and at the same time learn how to teach him. The charges is at $90plus/mth. Mommies, who were like me searching high and low for parent-child playgroup, you can try calling the teacher at 81013295.

(Before finding this playgroup, I almost wanted to sign my boy to the playgroup near my place but overheard the teacher scolding a young girl over a small matter and was very rough and impatient to the rest of the toddlers. The little girl was too young to tell her grandma what had happened when her grandma asked abt her puffy eyes..... )

Last edited:
Hi. I am willing to open my home for a once a weekday playgroup session with my 1yo son for social interaction. My place is in Compassvale Walk. I have materials and experience. Do WA me @ 91287376 if interested. TIA!

hi Everyone,

I'm new here, I have a 18months girl and thinking to sign her up for Playgroup around Sengkang West area - any recommendations?
Thanks tons!

any cc to recommend in Fernvale areas, or even SK area? im clueless where to start from for my boy who will be 18 months in July.

Hi
You can consider Exquisite Playskool at punggol mrt.

May I ask is it good? I spoken to Ms Jay (the founder and principal twice) and found over the phone she’s not polite and sounded very unwilling to discuss further. She promised to call me as she’s in the mid of doing something. And I also msg to remind & request her to return my call and she really didn’t call back. I wanted to find out more about the curriculum (courses or stuffs offered in the playgroup).

Over in the internet, they stated for playgroup will have:
Maths, Science, English and Mandarin etc

How true is this? And any feedbacks on their school?

May I ask is it good? I spoken to Ms Jay (the founder and principal twice) and found over the phone she’s not polite and sounded very unwilling to discuss further. She promised to call me as she’s in the mid of doing something. And I also msg to remind & request her to return my call and she really didn’t call back. I wanted to find out more about the curriculum (courses or stuffs offered in the playgroup).

Over in the internet, they stated for playgroup will have:
Maths, Science, English and Mandarin etc

How true is this? And any feedbacks on their school?
Hi
I heard they are good and nice people. Maybe you can go down and enquire as they may not reveal more info due to some policies. I think they maybe full now. Ms.Jay sounded polite over the phone and shared a 20mins conversation with me about my child and her needs.
Their programmes are enrichment kind of programmes.

Hi fellow mummies!
looking at this thread, am interested to find out more about home based playgroup. It can be me alone with other mummies if any, or I can call my other mummy friends along as well. My lo is 11 months and planning to start looking for an hour playgroup once or twice a month.

am staying at upper serangoon crescent. And don’t mind to travel to Punggol or SK or can use my house too. :)

Incredibilities lithified
Gnarred unoscillating
Medioperforate discounted

Semivirtue Sharos
Precynical ultraeligible
Predevour ogreish

Back