Glenn Doman Flash Card Users Corner

hi Karen

Thanks!! Appreciate it!! will go and check out the website. I have alrdy got the English cards so thinking of doing the Mathes cards for my children
happy.gif

Hi Karen, can you email me the Chinese words and BOIs that you have? Thanks in advance.
happy.gif
Your bb wake up as early as you in the morning? My gal is still sleeping while I go to work in the morning so no time for me to flash cards to her. How old is your bb now?

Hi Girl, you printed out the words in A4 paper too?

Hi sweetheart, sorry I didn't have the contact of the paper suppliers cos someone else helped me to get the other time. You can also use other patterns to make the dots cards.

Hi sweetpooh, BOI stands for Bits of Intelligence where u show pictures of animals, flags, historical figures,etc. All the facts that you can think of.

hi giggler

is okay! Karen has given me a link to buy the cards. Can i just check do u still remember how much u pay for the 100 cards and the red dots from Popular?
happy.gif

Hi Giggler,

sure..will send to you later.My boy is 10mos now and normally he will be wake up around 8am for his milk feeding, i'll flash the cards to him after he finished his milk...btw how old is your gal ?

Hi sweetheart,

i managed to find the paper suppliers which i printed out previously from other thread, you can call them out to check the price,or you can share with other mumies..

1. Florence Ang @ Hiap Moh Corp Ltd
Tel : 6273 5333
2. Tai Seng Press & Book Making Factory
Tel : 6273 9614
3. Hayer Enterprise
Tel : 6266 3410

hi giggler

do u have a protective cover for your maths cards or just cards with the dots on it?

cos Karen gave me the link, i take a look alrdy, they are selling: Protective Sheets (100 pcs) + 11" by 11" White Cards (100 pcs) + 19mm Red Dot Sticker (5120 dots) @ S$80 (self-collect) add another $10 for delivery

hi karen

thanks for the contacts, will call them tmrw and share with all tmrw too
happy.gif

Hi sweetheart,

alternatively you can printed out the dots in A4 papers & put it in a clear folder, but for me it was too soft to flash with the clear folder, end up i laminated all the cards...just show you the sample for the printed dots as follow:-
231723.jpg

i have the file for the dots do let me know if you want it...

Hi Karen, my gal is 6.5mths now. I got to go to work at abt 7.30am and my gal only wake up at abt 10am. So no time to show her in the morning at all. My email add: [email protected] TIA!

Hi sweetheart, I don't have the protective sheet leh. Can't seem to get them from anywhere leh. Think the package from the website quite cheap leh. I spent $80+ just on red dots alone leh. Do they sell protective sheets only?

hi Karen

thanks! Can i have the file, pls. My email [email protected] do u think i can print out the dots and paste on the cards? Then i only need to buy the cards.

hi giggler

yes! They do sell individually and together.
For me doing it the 1st time, is actually gd to buy as a pkg. But if karen's idea works better and just need printing, i will just buy the cards which is much more cheaper than i buy the whole pkg.
I dont mind not having the protective sheets
happy.gif

Hi sweeetheart, maybe you don't even need the card if you just print out leh. The cards are not in A4 size so if you print out in A4 paper you still need to cut to fit the cards. I feel that there's a need to have protective sheets leh. Ok, let me go into the website to buy the protective sheets. Thanks.

Hi all,
I bought the red dots from Popular, cost S$1.90 per packet of 240 dots. So you need to get 22 packets to do all 100 cards. It costs me $38 after the 10% discount for popular card member. The dots are really high in demand, I could only find a few packets and asked the Popular store staff to order for me.

Agree with giggler,the cards need protective sheets, but I think the protective sheets sold in the website are for 11"x11", so might not fit the A4 papers if you decide to print out on A4.

Karen,
Its true the time taken to flash the cards is quite minimal, but must also see my son's mood leh, sometimes not eonugh sleep, he will wake up very cranky. The GD book mention must find a time when the kid is in the mood to see the cards, very difficult to catch....

Hi giggler, the mail was returned back leh ! pls check what's wrong...is your mail box full ???

Hi Sweetheart, agreed with giggler n sheryl that the cards is better with protective sheet...

Hi claire, will send you later...

Hi Karen

Cen send me again the BOIs and Chinese words? I did not receive leh. [email protected]. Not sure why I can't receive. Sorry for the trouble.

Hi Giggler
Are you getting the productive sheet? How to use them, is it just like plastic folder?

Thanks
moon

Hi Karen
May I hv BOI file. Pls send to me [email protected]

How long do u flash the cards to your bb? Each time only Maths or Eng/Chineses words or BOI or all the 4 together? How many cards u flash to your bb each time?

Thanks, karen!

hi Giggler, have you ordered alrdy? How are you going to pick it up? Cos isnce most say that with protective sheets are better, then i'll get their whole bundle, more than $100 got free delivery, do u like to combine?
happy.gif

Hi Serene, I ordered one pack of 100 pcs. I'm meeting the delivery man at Tiong Bahru tom.

Hi sweetheart, it's more worthwhile to get the bundle. I'm meeting the man tom to collect the protective sheets.

Hi Karen, I still haven rec your files, do u have problem sending them to me? Thanks a lot for your help.

dear all mummies, i had send the files to all of you...

Hi foreverfriend honey,
i just started to flash to my 10mos boy recently with the english cards only, later will try to flash chinese n follow by dot..the last one will be BOIs.

hi giggler
think will order the whole bundle. How come can collect at Tiong Bahru? I saw at the website is the other 3 stations, they changed? Anyway the new stations are more convenient for me too!
happy.gif

Hi Karen, I only show my gal Eng words too. No time to show the maths dot cards except on weekends.

Hi sweetheart, Tiong Bahru is the old collection place. They didn't update their collection places until I email them. They willing to waive off the delivery charges for me cos it's their fault that they didn't update the webpage. Lucky for me cos Tiong Bahru is more convenient for me.
happy.gif

hi giggler

lucky for both of us then! old place is better for you, new place is better for me, ha ha! How do u pay them COD?

Karen n giggler

i show my boy once a day too. If can make it then twice a day. Actually i started him quite young, say abt a few mths old and now he is going 10 mths liao, time flies
happy.gif

Hi giggler n sweetheart,

actually i just started to flash cards to my 10mos boy recently, like giggler only show him the english cards later will follow by chinese n dots,last will be BOIs.I'll try to flash to him at least twice a day...sometime not able to do so as well !

Hi sweetheart, ya lor.. Both of us are lucky hor? I'm going to pay them COD. I started my gal when she was abt 3-4mths old too.

Hi Karen, I can understand. Sometimes, I didn't flash cards to her if she sleeps early at abt 9pm. Think that's the problem with FTWM lor.

hi Karen

u printed the Maths cards on A4 size paper and do the lamination then show to ur boy?

Giggler, do let me know how's the outcome of the protective sheet.
Like to ask for your opinion, which one is more feasible or better: printing own Maths red cards or buy the whole DIY set?

Hi sweetheart, actually you can print your own dot cards lah. My col bought those hard plastic folder to hold the printed out A4 size dot paper. It's alot easy and cost effective. Cos you only need to get 5 plastic folders as you only show 5 cards at a time mah. You also save the trouble and cost to laminate them.

Hi all,
interested in the GD cards. Do u make ur own or buy? Can enlightened me on how to make and all. THanks

Back