Glenn Doman Flash Card Users Corner

Dear mummies,

I've unpleasant encounter with Hiap Moh.
Does any mummies know where to get blank flash cards beside getting from Hiap Moh.

I'm still looking for GD Encyclopedia set.
If anyone selling do let me know as I'm not in a hurry.

Thanks.

Can I find out how good is the GD encyclopedic knowledge set. I recently called up the company and they quoted me $480 for 10 books. Is it really worth the money?

Hi,

I have 3 sets of preloved Glenn Doman flashcards for sale. In good condition.

1) English flashcards + blank cards + How To Teach Your Baby To Read book;

2) Math flashcards + dots cards + How To Teach Your Baby Math book;

3) Chinese flashcards + book

All in complete sets except English cards missing around 100pcs. There are still many words to learn.

Am letting go at S$450 negotiable.

Pls sms me at 82333977 should you be interested.

Hi

I have a set of GD Chinese cards.
Almost like brand new. Condition is 9.5/10
Second box still sealed.

Interested pls PM me

Hi,
my wife is selling brand new flashcards starting below cost price.
Pls PM me if interested. only first 10 pieces!
Thanks.

Dear all,
I have alot of blank cards to let go.
6" x 11"
Please let me know if you are interested to buy.

Thanks,
Josh.

I have following for sale

1. Glenn Doman English baby full set reading kit for sale (this set originally cost more than $1000, and contains much more flash cards than the current new set they bring in. New set now retails $700). My set comes wtih basic box, and vol 1 & vol 2 of all flashcards, parenting guide book, instructions, book for baby, etc. ASking for S$450.

2. Glenn Doman Math kit: 1-100 dot cards, number cards, at the back with chinese words, parenting guide book, instructions, etc. Full kit but without box as was torn. $200.

Pls contact me at [email protected]

Full set of Glenn Doman cards English, Math and Mandarin going for $800 only. In very good condition. Contact Cindy @ 90085553

I have the following blank cards to clear

1. A4 size (100 pc at $3.50)
2. 24inch x 4inch (100 pc at $4.00)
3. 11inch x 11inch (100 pc at $4.00)
Keen pls what's app 90628806

I have complete and authentic Glenn Doman Baby's reading kits (2 sets - vol 1 & 2) willing to let go at $400 in total. Condition is 9.5/10 because got no time to start the program with my son.
And 1 set of Glenn Doman How to teach Baby Math Kits + free hardcover book on How to teach baby maths, willing to let go at $200.
If willing to take all 3 sets, I am willing to let go at $550 with free delivery. Pls pm me if interested.

Hi

I am lokking for Glenn doman flashcards as well for 1 year old boy.I have totally no idea which set to purchase first.Or is there a shop that sells glenn doman flashcards?

I have following for sale

1. Glenn Doman English Vol 1 &2 reading kit to let go for S$400
2. Glenn Doman Math kit to let go for S$200
3. Glenn Doman Chinese kit to let go for S$300

All 3 sets to let go for S$800. Pls PM me if interested with subject title “Glenn Doman Kit Sale”.
Self collection at Toh Tuck area.

letting go the following:

1. Glenn Doman English Vol 1 &2 reading kit (vol 1 rarely used, vol 2 unwrapped)
2. Glenn Doman Math kit (rarely used)

All 3 sets to let go for S$800. Pls PM me if interested.

Self collection near aljunied/potong pasir/serangoon.

Back