Glenn Doman Flash Card Users Corner

Looking for Glenn Doman English (including vol 1&2) and Chinese flash cards. Kindly pm or email me the item condition and price if you have the above set for sale.. many thanks

Hi there,
I'm selling DIY flashcards in english,chinese and bahasa.
Words and pictures printed in A4 size(250gsm)
and also selling the blank cards A4 size (250gsm)
if you want to do your own flashcards

Anyone interested, pls email me to [email protected]

thanks

I think it's a coupon for 2 sets of flashcards. With the freebies. Most attractive is the lesson under Glenn doman sch which is the full lesson of 75mins.

Too late. The deal is closed.
sad.gif

Hi taztz and Eric,

Please kindly advise your budget, I will see if I can source it for you.
Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi, have some 300g blank flash cards to let go. Ordered more to get free delivery. Cards are cut to Glenn Doman's prescribed sizes:
11 x 11 inches for Math or Chinese words
22 x 6 inches for English words

Each card will be 8 cents. Collection between AMK to Yishun MRT, Kovan or Simei. Can consider delivery if convenient and order is large. PM me if keen. Thanks.

Hi

I am looking to buy the glenn doman how to give y our baby encyclopedic knowledge deluxe kit.
anyone selling it can sms me at 96991024
tks

Just read the thread deeper and seems like there is a list that Yin has started. So kind.
Can send to me as well? Thanks in advance.
[email protected]
I read GD books and is eager to start on it.
Right now, I am flashing some cards to my boy.
But I just anyhow flash and hope to redo it properly, like wat GD says, retire the old one and introduce a new one.

Hi
I am selling shichida
1) Random Dot Cards
2) Organised Dot Cards
3) Variety Dot Cards
4) My favourite Genius Cards
5) Language Genius (200 common English Words)
6) Addition Workbook with CD
7) Blank & Self Print Flash Cards
interested pls pm me [email protected].
Tq
happy.gif

Does anyone know where I can get the black and white checkerboard posters from ? It didn't come with the pack and having issues finding a printer who will make one. Please send any ideas to [email protected]. Thanks in advance!

Glen Doman english, Chinese kits at negotiable price.
With the sale, Giving free "How to multiply your Baby intelligence", free Maths Glen Doman cards, Poldy early world of learning, childcraft and phonics kit.. Pls pm me

hi Vvjt (ccjtmm),
you do not accept pm. pls let me know if your kits are still available and asking price thanks.

Chinese Glenn Doman set
Almost new condition.
2nd box still sealed. Only first box is opened but cards are very new and no markings.

To let go at $450

I have gd English set( original packing), encyclopedic set, both good condition as hardly use. Also blank cards , which I will give free to the buyer of both sets. Also maths dots( but maybe a bit incomplete) also at nominal amount.

Pm at [email protected] or 98326379. First come first serve. Letting go cheap but must self collect. Shifting house and need to sell.

I am looking to sell away my pre own Eng, Math, chinese & Ben & Bella set at $1,400. Bought it initially for $2,800. Pls PM mi if u r interested. All in excellent condition. In fact we only opened 2 boxes. Rest still hv their seal on. will oso incl in the daily teaching methods provided by GD.

Hi I have a almost new set of GD Chinese cards to sell. 2nd box still sealed. To let go at $450. New set is $600.
Will include the GD notes.

Interested, pls PM me.

Hi,

I have a set of DIY Math dot cards and numbers cards 0~100. Condition fair . Letting go at $20

Glenn Doman - How to teach yr baby Math . Almost new! Selling $20 .

Pls PM me.
Self collection : Woodlands area.

Back