Gleneagles Baby

Hi, no more posting about Dr fong since 2010?? I want to know how many of you is natural birth and C-Section (what circumstances). I am worry that the dr will "anyhow" recommend C-Sect to save delivery time, and to earn extra money..not being ethical.. help me.. i have been with him for few mths visit already..its my 4.5 mth preg now and i have to make fast decision by next week wether to sign up his package!! thanks

Hi,
I am also a patient of Dr Tan Hang Yang. Personally, i feel that he is a very caring and responsible doc thus far. =)

For mummies who have delivered in GlenE under Dr Tan Hang Yang. I will be grateful if you could share the total hospital bill for natural delivery with epidural before & after Medisave claim? thanks alot!

Hi,
Just like to share that Dr Tan Hang Yang also delivered my 1st girl and now i m also seeing him for my second.
He is a very responsible gynae and he was the one who detected that I have polyps n removed them and referred me to KK for further check when I have unsatisfactory pap smear results (he saved my life in short)
Anyway, his pap smears n injectns are painless n he is very experienced.
happy.gif

Hi

JTS : both my sons were delivered in gleneagles. In 2008 & 2010. My impression of gleneagles were bittersweet after going through 2 miscarriages and 2 births there. But throughout my times there, I was lucky to have kind and gentle nurses and staff who had made my stays there comfortable.

I still go back there for gynae check ups with Dr peter chew and whenever my boys are sick. Their PD is dr ngiam from ICAC.

Back