Fitflop spree via Islandtrends or Amazon - Prettycloud

This is what I saw from my file.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
fitflop _ sizeguide_womens.pdf
fitflop _ sizeguide_womens.pdf (53.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>

<table border=1><tr><td>UK 8</TD><TD> US 10</TD><TD> EUR 42</TD><TD> 258-266 MM </TD></TR><TR><TD>UK 7</TD><TD> US 9</TD><TD> EUR 41</TD><TD> 250-257 MM </TD></TR><TR><TD>UK 6</TD><TD> US 8</TD><TD> EUR 39.5</TD><TD> 242-249 MM </TD></TR><TR><TD>UK 5</TD><TD> US 7</TD><TD> EUR 38</TD><TD> 234-241 MM </TD></TR><TR><TD>UK 4</TD><TD> US 6</TD><TD> EUR 37</TD><TD> 225-233 MM </TD></TR><TR><TD>UK 3</TD><TD> US 5</TD><TD> EUR 36</TD><TD> 216-224 MM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi prettycloud,

Can I ask through yr experience if order from Amazon, for a pair or two of the fit flop how much would the shipping charges be n how long it will take to reach us?

Cos was thinking whether to buy in Singapore or the website. Thank you

Hi phoebe tan (bee_hoon), it will take about 4 weeks. Based on my last few sprees,

Fitflop without box will cost about S$15, with box about S$20 for VPOST shipping charges alone. Postage not included.

<font size="+1">Sorry for the no update. Too many parcels ; Amazon can send different orders together in one parcel and Amazon also sends many parcels out from one single order.

I have paid shipping charges last week. Anticipating that these orders will be delivered end of this week or after Lunar New Year public holidays.

<font color="ff0000">Amount is cost of product in USD.</font> </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Huiting</TD><TD>FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal,Black,5 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$47.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SEPARATE</TD><TD>FitFlop Men's Trakk Thong Sandal,Black,13 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by Tip Top Shoes </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Condition: new </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$64.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Summer74 </TD><TD>FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal,Pewter,5 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$49.42 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> MLR </TD><TD>FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal,Black,8 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$47.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kao biore baby </TD><TD> Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Mineral Red,7 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD>(juzchb)</TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$41.58 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingzi</TD><TD>1 of: FitFlop Women's Hooper Sandal,Buff,9 M US [Apparel] </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Condition: New </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by: Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$45.88 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eto</TD><TD>1 of: Fitflop Women's Electra Sandal,Super Navy,5 M US [Apparel] </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Condition: New </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by: Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$46.89 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joey_phay</TD><TD>1 of: Heelys Harmony Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Pink/Silver/Multi,4 M US Big Kid [Apparel] </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Condition: New </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by: Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$59.99</td></tr></table>

Hi,

Payment made. Pls check!

To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 prettycloud
Transfer Currency and Amount S$111.51
Transaction Reference 10569342132

Hi, prettycloud

Will transfer the money to u between 12-1pm today via ATM cos I dun Hv Internet banking. Sorry for the inconvience. Thank you

Hi phoebe tan (bee_hoon), I would think it would be better to have a receipt. Not that I do not want to accept your order, but having a receipt will prevent any misunderstanding if money is does not get tt to my account. How about you go to another ATM which will issue a receipt? I have other bank accounts too. Thanks!

OCBC? I only got POSB and OCBC a/c. Thank you if not then have to wait till 12-1pm then I can walk to the other side of my workplace POSB ATM to transfer.

<font size="+1">Batch#22 - Amazon - ordered!</font>
icesnow, phoebe tan (bee_hoon)

icesnow
Collection mode?

1) Item Name: Fleur Pewter and size US 5
http://www.amazon.com/Fitflop-Womens-Fleur-Sandal-Pewter/dp/B005LBY8VA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1359699863&amp;sr=8-1&amp;keywords=Fleur+Pewter
USD85.78
Qty:1
Alternative if OOS or drop : Uran White and size US 5

===============

phoebe tan (bee_hoon)
Collection mode?

Name: FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal
Size: US5
Color: Black
URL: http://www.amazon.com/FitFlop-Womens-Electra-Sandal-Black/dp/B001LNN20A/ref=sr_1_3?s=shoes&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1360279107&amp;sr=1-3
Price: USD48.98
If OOS: drop

Total: USD48.98 X 1.3 = $63.67

===============

<font size="+1">Fitflop Spree #17B, #18, #19, you have email!

Tingzi (Olivia Ng), MLR, your email addy please. Thanks! </font>

Hi Stefanie,

I have been waiting outside ur lobby for the past 20 mins and been calling your mobile for more than 10 over times but nobody answer.

Pls advise

<font color="ff6000">Details of spree</font>

1) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_6_0?rh=n%3A672123011%2Cp_4%3AFitFlop%2Cn%3A%21672124011%2Cn%3A679337011%2Cn%3A679425011%2Cp_76%3A1253075011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&amp;bbn=679425011&amp;sort=price&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1352191251&amp;rnid=679799011
The price of sandals is dependent on the size for selected models.

You can filter this way to find items with free domestic shipping. However, there are clearance price on certain models, prices can be quite low though you pay shipping charges.

Please select:
Shipping option = Free Super Saver Shipping
Brand = FitFlop
Seller = Amazon.com}

3) Exchange Rate: 1.30

Payment
1st payment is for the cost of your order.

* Please transfer the money into my account after you have posted your order.
* Orders will be based on a First-Payment-First-Served basis.
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6 (Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from US to SG and local postage (if any).

Shipping
* VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.}

Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Collection
* Normal / Registered mail Please add <font size="+1">50c</font> for handling and packaging.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, Opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~9pm, daily.)
* TaqBin Courier at S$6 for small size package L + B + H < 80. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
<font color="ff0000">* Katong 112 on Wed late afternoon.</font>

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* Please top up if exchange rate goes up.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/BDL)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

<font color="aa00aa">* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your total order is OOS.</font>
<font color="aa00aa">* My sprees will take about 4 - 5 weeks (if all is smooth sailing) to reach you. Please be mindful that I open a few sprees at the same time to spread out the base charge, so time is needed to close all sprees and wait for all parcels to arrive at vpost before paying + I will need time to sort a few boxes of goods + tabulation + distribution + etc.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Please join my spree only if you are agreeable to the above terms.</font>

========================================

Note: Please ensure that the URL is working and that your size is in stock as well. I will drop any item on back order.

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Nick/Name:
Email:
hp:
Collection Pt::

Item name:
URL:
Alternative if oos:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price:
Total in SGD: USD x 1.30 =

Total no. of items:

==========================================

<font size="+1">Batch#20, 21: VPOST Shipping charges paid. These will be here next week. Distribution starts next week. <font color="ff0000">Thanks!</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>babydora</TD><TD>FitFlop Women's Pietra Sandal,Silver,10 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD>Registered mail</TD><TD>Sold by Piedmont Red </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$49.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snow2white</TD><TD>FitFlop Women's Rokkit Flip Flop,Black Diamond,6 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD>Courier</TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$68.07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bumwear</TD><TD>Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Nubuk Sandal,Black,6 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD>?</TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$63.11 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fitflop Women's Fleur Sandal,Pewter,5 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$85.78 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fitflop Women's Walkstar Slide Sandal,Black Patent,6 M US </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sold by Amazon.com LLC </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>$65.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Batch#22 - Amazon - reached VPOSTUSA. I will be paying VPOST shipping charges soon.

icesnow, phoebe tan (bee_hoon).

<font size="+1">Based on past records, ship charge for Fitflop in a box is about $20 to $25. Without box, ship charge can costs about S$15-S$20. It varies because it depends on the number of shipments and size of box used for shipping. </font>

To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 fitflop
Transfer Currency and Amount S$103.98
Transaction Reference 10648156163

Hi,
I went to the Amazon site on 7 Mar 2013 @ 1:30pm. Size 10 is available for black, chocolate and lake blue. The site is still publishing same price for chocolate men's fitflop sandal.

I prefer to stick to my original order. Will you proceed to make my transaction today?

Cheers,
Irfan_Danish

Yes! I will place order tonight. Anyone wants to order? Thanks!

From both amazon and islandtrends.com okay too!

<font size="+1">I need another pair from Island Trends. Anyone? Some sandals are as low as USD$35.99. Thanks!

Irfan_Danish, your order is already placed. Thanks! </font>

<font size="+1">Batch#23 is placed!</font>

Rin (4evaluv)
?

FitFlop Rokkit Sandals - Silver Nova
http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-rokkit-sandals-silver-nova-12892
Size 5
Style Number: 131-121

Total: 79.99x1.3=103.98

Transfer Currency and Amount S$103.98
Transaction Reference 10648156163

==========================

Nic : MayZ
Normal mail

FitFlop Walkstar 3 Crackle Sandals - Platinum/Black
http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-walkstar-3-crackle-sandals-platinum-black-16655
Size : 5
Price : Us $49.99

If OOS order http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-walkstar-3-crackle-sandals-pewter-16654
Size 5

Transferred $ 64.99
Transaction Reference 10690854431

==========================

<font size="+1">20% Off $100 | Shoes for Women and Men.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_252670_28691500_pe_b1/?ie=UTF8&amp;node=6498753011
</font>

To receive the 20% promotional discount, spend $100 on qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com:

<ul>[*] Add products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to cart" button on the product information pages. <LI> The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart. <LI> If you remove the qualifying products from your Shopping Cart or your order, or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order. [/list]

Terms &amp; Conditions

<ul>[*] Promotional offer valid through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) March 31, 2013. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout. <LI> Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. <LI> The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item. <LI> The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. <LI> All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address. <LI> If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit. <LI> Shipping and handling charges may apply. <LI> This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates. <LI> Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. <LI> Offer good while supplies last. <LI> Void where prohibited. [/list]

Hi hi bearlong38, there is no size 5, so cannot order. I saw that it is available on Amazon, just that it is at Price: $71.36 on Amazon.

It is US sizing. Thanks!

------

Hi highvolt, thank you!

Back