Fitflop spree via Islandtrends or Amazon - Prettycloud

Prettycloud

Collected from TKC today. Thx much!
happy.gif

<font size="+1">Anymore orders from Island Trends and Amazon? Thank you!

I need one more pair from Island Trends.</font>

3bagsfull, noted with thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Jol90,

Price: $77.23 &amp; FREE Shipping.

No I do not have ready stock.
happy.gif

So USD$77.23 x 1.32 = SGD101.9436.

Estimated shipping is about S$15 to S$25, dependent whether it is shipped with a shoebox or not. We do not get to choose if the Fitflop comes in a shoe or not.

Courier fees by Taqbin is S$6 to one address.

Thank you!

Hi Angie77, yes, shipping charges ranges about there. Do take note that shipping charges can vary, and it is dependent on size of box used, and the number of shipments per order. More shipments per order will likely increase the shipping charge. Can you post your order in the order format? Not sure of your size. Do not want to order the wrong sandals for you. Thank you!

HAPPYDAYS (enlim), please confirm your order.
FitFlop Walkstar 3 Nubuck Sandals - Supernavy
http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-walkstar-3-nubuck-sandals-supernavy-16623
(size US8)
Price Each: $60.00
Style Number: 211-097

Hi prettycloud,

Here's the transfer details:

To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 PrettyCloud
Transfer Currency and Amount S$79.19

Got the funds?
Transaction Reference 10969667369

Hi Justbe, I'd like to order these. Can you give me a quote and I'll transfer?

1) FitFlop Sling Sport Sandals - Fresh ORange
URL: http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-sling-sport-sandals-fresh-orange-16678
Size: 9
Price: $60.00

2) FitFlop Sling Sport Sandals - Mink
URL: http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-sling-sport-sandals-mink-16679

3) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Nubuck Sandals - Supernavy
URL: http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflop-walkstar-3-nubuck-sandals-supernavy-16623

Hi moomel, the post is for me.
happy.gif

Can you transfer USD180 x 1.32 = SGD237.60 to confirm? You do not accept pm. Please pm me your email address and collection mode after you had transferred? Thank you! Have a good weekend!

Hi angie1984, it is about S$15 to S$23 depending whether it comes with a shoebox or not.

What size are you looking at? I can place order already. Please transfer to confirm. Thank you!

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">REPOST:</font></font>

Taking orders from Amazon.com and Islandtrends.com

<font color="ff6000">Details of spree</font>

1) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_6_0?rh=n%3A672123011%2Cp_4%3AFitFlop%2Cn%3A%21672124011%2Cn%3A679337011%2Cn%3A679425011%2Cp_76%3A1253075011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&amp;bbn=679425011&amp;sort=price&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1352191251&amp;rnid=679799011

The price of sandals is dependent on the size for selected models.

You can filter this way to find items with free domestic shipping. However, there are clearance price on certain models, prices can be quite low though you pay shipping charges.

Please select:
Shipping option = Free Super Saver Shipping
Brand = FitFlop
Seller = Amazon.com}

-----

http://www.islandtrends.com

3) Exchange Rate: 1.32

Payment
1st payment is for the cost of your order.

* Please transfer the money into my account after you have posted your order.
* Orders will be based on a First-Payment-First-Served basis.
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6 (Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from US to SG and local postage (if any).

Shipping
* VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.}

Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Collection
* Normal / Registered mail Please add <font size="+1">50c</font> for handling and packaging.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, Opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~9pm, daily.)
* TaqBin Courier at S$6 for small size package L + B + H < 80. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Parkway Parade/Katong 112 on Mon and/or Wed late afternoons, by appointment.
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">NEW! * Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 10am to 11am, by appointment.</font></font>

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* Please top up if exchange rate goes up.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/BDL)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

<font color="aa00aa">* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your total order is OOS.</font>
<font color="aa00aa">* My sprees will take about 4 - 5 weeks (if all is smooth sailing) to reach you. Please be mindful that I open a few sprees at the same time to spread out the base charge, so time is needed to close all sprees and wait for all parcels to arrive at vpost before paying + I will need time to sort a few boxes of goods + tabulation + distribution + etc.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Please join my spree only if you are agreeable to the above terms.</font>

========================================

Note: Please ensure that the URL is working and that your size is in stock as well. I will drop any item on back order.

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Nick/Name:
Email:
hp:
Collection Pt::

Item name:
URL:
Alternative if oos:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price:
Total in SGD: USD x 1.32 =

Total no. of items:

==========================================

Hi Pinny (patpin), your order should be on the way to Singapore, arriving this or early next week.

The rest after yours will not be here this or early next week.

Justbe, your sandals will be here this week or early next week too.

Melody Ching (moomel) &amp; angie77, your sandals are shipped and on the way to VPOSTUSA.

Hi angie77, your sandals had reached VPOSTUSA. I have paid and goods should be arriving in Singapore next week. Thanks!

Back