Fitflop spree via Islandtrends or Amazon - Prettycloud

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Hi Batch #5 and #6, I received part of the order yesterday. I am sorry to inform that VPOST has delivered the wrong box to me. They are now tracking the missing box. No updates yet. Sorry I cannot distribute yet. Thanks for your patienc! </font></font>

Here the transfer. Tks

To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 Prettycloud
Transfer Currency and Amount S$77.34
Transaction Reference 10378520494

babykayden, I will pm you when VPOST is not so busy with the orders. They weren't able to fulfill the orders fast enough now. Thank you!

angelbell, yes, accepting Amazon orders. Please transfer. Thank you!

joyfulmom (wwsk06), I will call to cancel your order with VPOST tomorrow. Please let me know your account for refund. Thanks!

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Please use this one as reference for your batch. Sorry for the confusion. </font></font>

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch 5 and 6</font> are here with me already. But we are missing these pairs. I will not be releasing it now, but I will not be holding on to them indefinitely. So thanks for your patience.
- smilez (smilez) 's FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal,Black,5 M US
- jj_jj's FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal,Black,7 M US

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch#9 - AMAZON - just on the way to SIN. I am sorry to inform that it will not be here in time for Christmas.</font>

http://singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=590029&amp;post=17382577#POST17382577
manuka_chan
Bigbluebear (FitFlop Rokkit Sandals - Black Diamond )
essieng
chris38 (Has updated on my VPOST)

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch#10 - AMAZON - just on the way to SIN. I am sorry to inform that it will not be here in time for Christmas.</font>

http://singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=590029&amp;post=17395939#POST17395939

melaniessl
RLT
babyink - <font color="ff0000">This pair is shipped out together with Batch#12 which is not updated on my VPOST. Needs troubleshooting.</font>

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch#11 - ISLAND TRENDS - WILL BE CANCELLED!</font>

joyfulmom <font color="ff0000">I will be calling to cancel this order.</font>
rosymommy --> Batch#13
miraclebb --> Batch#13

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch#12 - Amazon - reached VPOST but not updated on my VPOST. Needs troubleshooting. </font>

BigBlueBear

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch#13 Amazon - just on the way to SIN. I am sorry to inform that it will not be here in time for Christmas. </font>

Miraclebb
Rosymummy
Babygal_1
Dodocefiro18

-------------

<font size="+1">Batch#14 - Amazon - shipped to VPOSTUSA. Will not be in my current batch of orders on the way to SINGAPORE. </font>

Batch#14
babygal_1's colleague
Bao Bao (piglets)
Oolivia#1 and #2
my_rock_baby

-------------
-------------

<font size="+1">Batch 5 &amp; 6, I have emailed the breakdown to you on 21st Dec. Please check.

Batch 9, 10, 12, 13 (Not babyink, not bigbluebear#2), I have just emailed the breakdown to you. Please check.
</font>

Hi there,

Sorry am on leave so didn't check my emails. Anyway i just saw it and transferred the shipping to you.

From Account POSB Savings
207-23554-7
To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 Pretty Cloud
Transfer Currency and Amount S$16.59
Transaction Reference 10424435315

Where are the collection areas?

Pls post here as i will not check email till 2 Jan. Thanks

Ok i just saw the collection venue - i would like to opt for courier pls. Have paid $6 already.

From Account POSB Savings
207-23554-7
To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 Pretty Cloud
Transfer Currency and Amount S$6.00
Transaction Reference 10424447915

Will PM you my address and timings.

Thanks,

<font size="+1">Batch#15 is now open. Anyone? Thanks!</font>

Riska7, received your payment. Thanks!

Hi Angelbell, yes, I accept crocs order from Amazon. You keen?

Hi Sherren, shipping for each pair is about $16 to $20. Amazon usually ships in multiple parcels and usually in its shoebox.

<font size="+1">Still taking orders! Anyone? </font>

Irfan_danish, received your payment with thanks!

melaniessl, you should have received your order by New Year's eve.

Hi Babyink, I called on last Wed. Apparently Amazon has wrote a wrong VPOST address for my parcel. I still do not see the parcel reflected on my account today.

Vpost has located my disneystore orders which were without any VPOST number. I hope they can locate this parcel soon too. So I can close this case.

<font size="+1">Still taking orders! Anyone? I need another two pairs.</font>

I will take orders for other shoes too.

Hi in this case, please continue to chase before it gets lost? Appreciate you update me of any status via email. I like to get the ON items first in this case. Pls advise me the postage charges via email so I dont need to keep referring to this thread. thanks

Babyink, yes, I am working on it every couple of days. Okay, I will email you when it is here. Please top up for postage for OLD NAVY. Thanks!

Hi - sorry for late reply. i just checked my email and didn't receive anything. can i check which email did you send to?

Hi Prettycloud

I transferred to your account:
To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 Prettycloud
Transfer Currency and Amount S$12.70
Transaction Reference 10459005170

hi can i order:
1)Pietra Flip Flop - Pewter
Size: US 6
URL:http://www.amazon.com/FitFlop-Womens-Pietra-Flip-Flop/dp/B002SG8EF2/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_4
Price: USD50.62
2)FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal-Black
URL:http://www.amazon.com/FitFlop-Womens-Flare-Thong-Sandal/dp/B008KGJZWK/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_22
Size: US 6
Price:USD110

Total: USD160.62 X 1.3 = SGD208.80
Collection: Registered mail
To Account POSB Savings
065-27294-6 Prettycloud-fit flop
Transfer Currency and Amount S$208.80
Transaction Reference 10464276465
Thks!

Hi estee, noted with thanks! I will place order once I receive reply from Irfan. The cost of her Fitflop has gone up. Thanks!

<font size="+1">Batch#14 - Amazon - Paid VPOSTUSA last week. On the way to SINGAPORE.<ul>[*]babygal_1's colleague <LI>Bao Bao (piglets) <LI>Oolivia#1 and #2 <LI>my_rock_baby[/list]--------------------------

Batch#15 - Amazon - ordered!

Estimated delivery: Jan. 14, 2013 - Jan. 16, 2013.<ul>[*]Estee <LI>Riska[/list]</font>

Hi smurfette80, I estimate that S$10 or so on a conservative side. I believe it should come in a box. Please do let me know if you are keen. Thank you!

Back